Author Topic: Jamie Donohoe -- ex-CEDU staff  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jamie Donohoe -- ex-CEDU staff
« on: March 16, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »
It's good to "hear" some familiar voices: Jackson, Jodi, DiFalco, Cosgrove--and Steve Browning--I would love to see the more innocuous footage :razz:

To all, I need your help.  I am trying to locate any students and staff who went to CEDU HS from 94 to 98.
To echo Jackson's earlier post, I've lost some friends and I want them back.  And I've lost track of some folks I need to make amends with.  
Especially looking for Jennifer Lefler, Jessica Kolins, Cody Felder, David Bosworth, Zoe Stuart, Ben Rallo, Jennifer Sherman, Karis Kennerly, Jacques Miller, Brian Dresser.  Too many others to  name here but I think about them more often than they know.
Anybody who can help or if you'd like to get in contact with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
Jamie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 01:46:00 AM »
i will email you my email is [email protected] missed you greatly hope all is well with my fav person been looking for you your very hard to find email you later
sincerly and with gratitude
jennifer lefler ::cheers:: cheers from london

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »
Jamie, it looks like you were well-liked! However, I don't think it's appropriate to name kids who were there. Confidentiality.

I hope you find those you care about!

On 2005-03-15 22:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's good to "hear" some familiar voices: Jackson, Jodi, DiFalco, Cosgrove--and Steve Browning--I would love to see the more innocuous footage :razz:

To all, I need your help.  I am trying to locate any students and staff who went to CEDU HS from 94 to 98.

To echo Jackson's earlier post, I've lost some friends and I want them back.  And I've lost track of some folks I need to make amends with.  

Especially looking for Jennifer Lefler, Jessica Kolins, Cody Felder, David Bosworth, Zoe Stuart, Ben Rallo, Jennifer Sherman, Karis Kennerly, Jacques Miller, Brian Dresser.  Too many others to  name here but I think about them more often than they know.

Anybody who can help or if you'd like to get in contact with me, e-mail me at [email protected].

Jamie

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »

"To echo Jackson's earlier post, I've lost some friends and I want them back."

So you're friends with that program freak Jackson Nash, huh?  Jamie, you're at the wrong
site my man.  You won't find too many sheep like Jackson here.  Try hitting him up at cedualumni.com, that's where all of the weak- minded, brainwashed, cedu-losers live.  I would wish you luck, but I just can't understand why anyone wants to speak with whiny little bitch like Jackson in the first place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 03:05:00 AM »
Hey Jamie, its good to hear from you. I'll send you an email soon.

Looking back on cedu, I never really got a chance to thank those who helped me. Now that i'm older I can see it. I wouldnt be where I am now without those few that cared.

I will never forget that mountain of wood we chopped.

~Steven

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 08:10:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"To echo Jackson's earlier post, I've lost some friends and I want them back."

So you're friends with that program freak Jackson Nash, huh?  Jamie, you're at the wrong

site my man.  You won't find too many sheep like Jackson here.  Try hitting him up at cedualumni.com, that's where all of the weak- minded, brainwashed, cedu-losers live.  I would wish you luck, but I just can't understand why anyone wants to speak with whiny little bitch like Jackson in the first place."

Hey dickhead, ANYONE CAN POST HERE. WTF makes you the owner of these boards, and do you think they really GIVE A FUCK if YOU welcome them back in the first place?

He/She is trying to find some lost people.
Maybe she has an ability to help people with their post CEDU brainwashing deniability. Ever think of that? I didn't think so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Jamie is a Dude and was well liked by many students, at least thats how I remembered him.

Offline elaina27

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »
Hey Jamie, I tried to email you at the address that was on this site, but unfortunatley it came back unknown address. I wanted to talk to you, i went to cedu from 1993-1995 and i graduated  in dec. 1995.  [email protected]  If you get this, email me so i can talk to you.   elaina  :wave: