Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

More LIES!

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
The following is from the Hyde website.  I know of at least THREE years where this is absolutely not true!  How about any of you?  

"Hyde helps students
prepare for college and
adulthood:
98% of Hyde?s boarding
school students attend a fouryear
college."

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-10-12 18:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The following is from the Hyde website.  I know of at least THREE years where this is absolutely not true!  How about any of you?  

"Hyde helps students

prepare for college and

adulthood:

98% of Hyde?s boarding

college.""

--- End quote ---

No doubt this is a fabrication!  Maybe the person who took this survey also took some of the drugs that were confiscated on campus!

Troll Control:
What's the deal with the 98% statistic?  It must be some kind of "magical number," as WWASP (falsely) claims a 98% success rate.  My hunch is they'd claim 100% if they thought people would buy it.

It's all marketing, not reality.  Then again, reality doesn't matter to most StrugglingParents, so I guess it's good marketing.

Anonymous:
You are right, Disfunction Junction.  Funny how Hyde prides itself on "truth over harmony" and conscience.  I suppose they don't have a conscience when publishing these lies.

tommyfromhyde1:

--- Quote ---On 2005-10-12 18:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

98% of Hyde?s boarding

college.""

--- End quote ---

But how many graduate from college?
Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits.
--Dan Barker, author and former evangelist
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version