Author Topic: What Chuckie Selent is Doing  (Read 5995 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
What Chuckie Selent is Doing
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
If it is the same scrimshaw teacher from quest then it's interesting. Of all the staff there in 1989 he would have been least likely to become some of the other description.

As for the sensory memories.

I was in a bar on Tuesday night and this old hippie was doing solo acoustic (plugged in) James Taylor night.

All my friends were asking me why my mind was elsewhere. With the alcohol buzz on I went into a memory lane bonanza.

Hey, you were there when I was. We probably knew each other. Hell, you and I were probably in some of chuck's scrimshaw or "animation" classes, if you took any of them.

Yeah, I'm quite amazed how staff devolve after being there for a while. For example, when I was there:

1. Chuck Selent was rather quiet, dorky and unassuming.
2. Sheila Claremont was nothing more than a low-ranking  grumpy aerobics teacher
3. Kristen Gilje was a somewhat sweet, soft-spoken artist hippie-child.

All three of these people became "heavies" later on, apparently.

CEDU is pure identity poison. Whether you are paying them for the privilege or vice-versa.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 01:52:28 AM »
sounds like it.

In voyagers I remember making a scrimshaw piece that turned out well. Getting lost in those dots was probably the only mental escape from Rmazing hell.

Your description of those 3 staff are perfect....I can't believe sheila and kristen became 'power' staff?????
What a fucking joke. I'd pay money to show up into one of their raps and pull the rug right out from under their feet. I remember sheila teaching aerobics in emmerson. Holy 1980's flashdance.

Poor Kristen I can't imagine her getting swept up in that.  There was a very small handfull of staff that fit her (1989) description. I always cringed at the thought of being in her shoes. A nice innocent art teacher forced to walk the plank into hellfire by the likes of caroline & stacy wasserwhoreclown.
Stacy wasserman, Randy Eide, .... fucking  wreckless, blood thirsty self annoited 'healers'.... diabolical minotaurs comprised off equal parts Dr. Phil, Cujo, and Mr. T.

"I pity the fool who doesn't run their anger in my rap"!

-dish duty fugitive

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 04:59:40 PM »
I know.

I absolutely adored Kristen. She and I were quite close, and I took most of her art classes. She really didn't have the hang of "pulling up" students, and was normally laughed at when she did, because she wasn't nearly mean or authoritarian enough to do so. (Something I consider to be a positive trait.) She did run raps, though, and they were always mellow, for the most part. However, even back then she was indoctrinated. She just didn't fully know how to walk the walk yet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: What Chuckie Selent is Doing
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »
When I was there he was going through some propheets and doing some "work" but he was one of the biggest LOOSERS ther we called him Chuck "Silent" because he was getting capped on by everyone. Mike L was his pal when I was there 91-93 and he was always acting GAY with him. He was that guy that threw the major pedophile alarm, so I avoided him like crazy. Sheila was my staff leader and thank GOD because I feel I missed most of the bad shit. NOT 1 TIME was I ever indicted by Caroline, or other such power tripping staff, because they would have to deal with Sheila C . Anyways SCREW Chuck I was glad when he went out of RMA to BCA!!

Offline mac3rd

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
I remember that guy. I was there from 87-90. He was a quiet dude that taught scrimshaw. I wanted to practice my scrimshaw on his big buck teeth.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »
Quote from: "mac3rd"
I remember that guy. I was there from 87-90. He was a quiet dude that taught scrimshaw. I wanted to practice my scrimshaw on his big buck teeth.
:roflmao: