Author Topic: Virginia's Children  (Read 934 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virginia's Children
« on: October 09, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Concerning the cute, adorable, and at least worthy of mentioning - notion that actual death threats had been made to known fornits users who still advocate Straight Inc.

This would include Ginger, Sammie, Mike, and any other person that has likely been mentioned.

I look back and I see that poor Antigin has already made it clear that NO POST is to be edited, no ban is to be placed on anyone because of free speech.

Also, I look back and see that the crowbar mulatto has covered his tracks by proclaiming entertainment purposes.

So, although you may not like the trolls, Ginger does and you can't stop an admin.

This goes for Sammie up North who is still looking for any survivor to write down their name so they can screw their chances of ever having a day in court, or Mike Sherman down South who does the same, or those who are less fortunate in Texas or Virginia living in the hills or whatnot.

If you really feel that deaththreats are being made against you and you truly are scared you should call the police and make them aware of the situation. In the meantime, you can keep lapping the cum from other men out of your mother's pussy like you like it.

This goes for you Christine/WebCrawler/Anonymous, and anyone else who keeps whining about how important they are and how clear they seem to think this forum is all about some unspoken goal. If you got beef take it up with AntiGin...she'll tell you people will come here and say w/e the fuck they want, when they want and she won't do a damm thing about it. If you had half the brains to read all of the posts you would have done so already.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Virginia's Children
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
You're giving me way too much credit here. I'm not that powerful.

Seriously, though. Have you considered that you may be actually frightening some people? Personally, I can't really see you traveling up into the frozen north to take a crowbar to my kids (or, frankly, coming out on the winning end of that conflict) However, if you frighten a bunch of people, they may well take it to the authorities. At this point, I would encourage anyone who's really frightened to do just that. While I can't get a proxy server to give up their customers' info, local law enforcement certainly can gain access to ISP records and determine w/ certainty whether or not the suspected source of this harassment is or is not the actual source.

I think I could pretty easily get a restraining order legally banning you from the site. In other words, you've been asked nicely to quit flooding and spamming and you evidently haven't got the good manners to oblige. Maybe if a nice officer w/ a weapon asks you then you'll see the sense of it?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Virginia's Children
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
dont fall for it,hon. Its just some dipshits idea of a good time. You dont deserve this horseshit.

regards.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Virginia's Children
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
Thank ya, darlin. I'm fine.

The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virginia's Children
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 11:52:00 PM »
No. You're not. I saw your pic. ugly fucker.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virginia's Children
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »
On 2005-10-15 02:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-09 12:17:00, Antigen wrote:

"You're giving me way too much credit here. I'm not that powerful.

Seriously, though. Have you considered that you may be actually frightening some people? Personally, I can't really see you traveling up into the frozen north to take a crowbar to my kids (or, frankly, coming out on the winning end of that conflict) However, if you frighten a bunch of people, they may well take it to the authorities. At this point, I would encourage anyone who's really frightened to do just that. While I can't get a proxy server to give up their customers' info, local law enforcement certainly can gain access to ISP records and determine w/ certainty whether or not the suspected source of this harassment is or is not the actual source.

I think I could pretty easily get a restraining order legally banning you from the site. In other words, you've been asked nicely to quit flooding and spamming and you evidently haven't got the good manners to oblige. Maybe if a nice officer w/ a weapon asks you then you'll see the sense of it?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"

::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::