Author Topic: LETS FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE!!!  (Read 5916 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
LETS FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
Fuck off already Betsy.  Noone liked you even when you were at the school.  Go bake some cakes! Whether you were considered a "good" kid or a "bad" kid, it doesn't matter.  Your'e a jack ass.  Get over it Betsy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
FUCK YOU,....
ANYWAYS, highly doubt anyone liked you either....bitch
why don't you go and do what ever it is you do in your meaningless life....
go research some more and keep writing like you don't know what your talking about...its funny to read atleast.  

At least i have my name behind what I say....
go grow some balls...
[ This Message was edited by: BarnardlyB on 2005-10-13 11:42 ]
ou are you
I am I,
Two individuals dancing on our own two feet, & when were together...its beautiful

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
Sweet!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
I am happy to hear that you are now able to read.  I remember you struggling with that.  I must retract what I said earlier about you being a jack ass.  But nobody likes you...still.  Sorry this hasn't changed for you.

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
Hey kat....
seriously...don't me wrong...you know I feel both ways.
Many girls i talk to (cause yes, girls from MMS like me, even back then) agree with me when I say those 3 years were the most intense and stressful time in my life.
I don't even get that stressed over a paper or a deadline. Ive never again been that nervouse to mess up or do something wrong. So in that sense i agree...with the little picture....but the over all...feelings are different.
The one thing I do like about having gone to the school...is, see we can all have different views but, i still see you as a peer, as a friend....you know. As well as with the other alumni i keep in touch with...
[ This Message was edited by: BarnardlyB on 2005-10-13 11:56 ]
ou are you
I am I,
Two individuals dancing on our own two feet, & when were together...its beautiful

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
Anyways....grow up.
You obviously aren't someone I talk to, even now, or someone I want to have contact with...so good....
fuck off

why not grow those balls and say who are???....that scared, huh???
ou are you
I am I,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »
Still no friends...sorry Betsy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
are you sure about that???
sense i don't talk to you or have you a part of my life how would you know????

go do that "extensive research" or something....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
But your'e still Betsy. So you learned how to read, thank God for those three years at MMS.  And John let you intern there? Great; no other rejects would take the job.  Betsy: face it! I could go on for hours...your'e one of the only ones left who cares so much about what John thinks of you that you would back that school up until the end...Knowing damned well that John didn't even like you when you were there. No staff, no student...not even fucking Rascal.  You were mean and had zero personality.  That my dear is inherent in you.  Give it up.

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
woa, this sounds personal! too many daggers- that's not cool. civility, please!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
I forgot to add your family to the list Betsy.  Staff, students, Rascal & your own family.

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
Thats a bunch of crap....

Cat got your tongue??? Still can't reveal who you are?? to scared Huh??

No, Im not to concerned with what John thinks.....
Obviously it helped me grow up and mature....it didn't help you to much did it???

No, im not the only one left who cares about the school....got to myspace.com...you'll find many.
Who cares if John and Colleen, Mike and Deb, or even   Gary liked me at MMS....they like me now...10 years later..thats all that matters. They like me for me. Can you say that much??, that people like you for you???.................didn't think so....im so sorry for you.

I still would like to know who this is!!! Im sorry your so scared.....you can always type your name at the bottom...you do know that right?? your hopefully smart enough to figure that out aren't you, even if your research doesn't prove your level of intelligence...??!!!!

To bad your don't know me now....my personality and boldness would blow you away....since you obviously stoop to low levels to feel good about yourself.....not much was learned in your small life....its too apparent.
ou are you
I am I,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »
QUOTE: But your'e still Betsy. So you learned how to read, thank God for those three years at MMS. And John let you intern there? Great; no other rejects would take the job. Betsy: face it! I could go on for hours...your'e one of the only ones left who cares so much about what John thinks of you that you would back that school up until the end...Knowing damned well that John didn't even like you when you were there. No staff, no student...not even fucking Rascal. You were mean and had zero personality. That my dear is inherent in you. Give it up.

Very uncool and not nice. Seems whoever posted this didn't learn much about manners at MMS, or about respect for others. I think you should apologize because I doubt anyone reading your post will think you are anything but rude and mean-spirited. No one deserves to be put down like this on a forum where people are trying to say how they feel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
Remember there are trolls that not only read these posts but also interject. Who knows who it could be, might not even be one of the girls, you just never know. They do love to stir things up. So everyone, mellow out here. It's not worth it. And Betsy, this was kind of rude, too, I just defended you above. I think you and the other should apologize, given the other "anon" is an MMS survivor.

***Quote from Betsy:
FUCK YOU,....
ANYWAYS, highly doubt anyone liked you either....bitch
why don't you go and do what ever it is you do in your meaningless life....
go research some more and keep writing like you don't know what your talking about...its funny to read atleast

I don't think any of this is productive.

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
On 2005-10-13 11:56:00, BarnardlyB wrote:

"Hey kat....

seriously...don't me wrong...you know I feel both ways.

Many girls i talk to (cause yes, girls from MMS like me, even back then) agree with me when I say those 3 years were the most intense and stressful time in my life.

I don't even get that stressed over a paper or a deadline. Ive never again been that nervouse to mess up or do something wrong. So in that sense i agree...

[ This Message was edited by: BarnardlyB on 2005-10-13 11:56 ]"

So how, exactly, is anxiety & stress therapuetic?  As I see it, if MMs had told my parents, we are going to scare her 'straight' so to speak, then ok- at least there's a level of honesty there- John Mercer is certainly qualified to do that...but call it for what it is- but they promised therapy...i got psuedo-therapy, fear and Olympic workouts...
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead