Author Topic: CHANGE the teen help industry  (Read 936 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHANGE the teen help industry
« on: October 14, 2005, 04:41:00 AM »
I agree that these programs need to be exposed and all cases of abuse and mistreatment need to be viewable to a prospective parent, but what are the other options?

If we really want to change this industry we need to come together as former students and share what we believe would have been helpful to teens in our previous situation.

I personally have so much negative energy towards these facilities. We need to start spreading positive energy towards this issue by offering other options for parents.

Lets shut these SICK places down by offering an alternative to these places by taking away the DEMAND for ?behavior modification facilities?

There are no accidents that WWASP is notorious for abuse and neglect!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
CHANGE the teen help industry
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
Why bother?

The industry isn't a necessity. Most americans do fine without programs, as they cant afford them - and most who can dont partake them either.

The 'need' for this only exists in the minds of a few people. Humanity got by fine without them and still does by and large.

A multitude of laws in a country is like a great number of physicians, a sign of weakness and malady.

--Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."