Author Topic: Phaser vs Misbehavior  (Read 10031 times)

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:32 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »
stand up in the group and yell out that we should all revolt agaisnt the staff. Why didn't I do that? Where was my courage then? Why didn't I jump up after the cinder block wall guy and nuture him there on the floor? Where was my strength to stand up for what was right then? Why couldn't I tell you all I cared about what was happening to us ALL.
Why couldn't I make a stand for us?

Because you know damned well it wouldn't have worked, that's why. It would have been in vain; just another trip to the floor...

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
I agree we were all hurting in there. It's terrible the things you described happened to you as well. I witnessed some jerks in straight, but I can say not everyone there was like that.

I'm sick of some people that didn't complete the program acting as if they are somehow better for not doing so. I don't really see you doing this though. However, there are some around here that do. Even funnier are the one's that complied until they were pulled and now want to put down others for staying.

I'm happy for people that were freed before I was. But guess what my parents weren't going to take me home and I was not interested in sucking dick and selling ass at 15 years old which would have been the only alternative I knew back then to make it without family support.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 12:09:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:33 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
Because you knew better. Simple, end of story.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:33 ]

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
Look WD they got inside all our brains. Even the people that refused to comply. You were a kid. Perhaps what you did at school was a direct result of the strength you had from being locked up and you may have never been able to accomplish that otherwise.

People can argue forever who was stronger. Meaning people who misbehaved or people that tried to hold on in the inside and led a double life by outwardly complying. It doesn't matter. What matters is straight was wrong.

My little brother is in prison for 25-50 years right now for attemptemed murder and kidnapping. I would never expect him to "misbehave" in prison so he can say he held onto his integrity and do his full sentence or have more charges against him. I want my brother to come home when he's still young and if that means playing the game well so be it. It doesn't make him a weaker person than the prisoners up in there assaulting guards and one another.

People's survival insticts kick in under traumatic situations and they are not always going to react in the PC way that some around here would have like(d) them to.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 01:25:00 AM »
Fact:
Just because someone was a 100% misbehaver and NEVER got off of first phase does not mean that the "doctrine" did not sink in to the brain.
Even misbehavers got brainwashed.
I find myself today 25 years later using the program jargin and reasoning in my day to day thoughts and conversation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 02:53:00 AM »
Well you all get on here like you LOVED Straight! All the movies, the outings, the deep and loving friendships! "What was good about Straight?" "How did Straight make me feel better about myself?" "What did Straight do to teach us to be ascetic monks?" I just don't have the drugs to deal with this kind of annoying like flies and itchy wool sweaters are annoying kind of thing that I read here. So piss right the fuck off. And piss right the fuck off with "taking a look at yourself" and other such boring boring stupid not-going-to-make-you-any-friends kind of thing to say! It's been lovely telling you to fuck off, ladies. Clap clap. Shall we do this again sometime. I'm afraid I can't stay for the part where you analyze my motives and oh what's the other boring tactic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 22:04:00, webcrawler wrote:

"Look WD they got inside all our brains. Even the people that refused to comply. You were a kid. Perhaps what you did at school was a direct result of the strength you had from being locked up and you may have never been able to accomplish that otherwise.

People can argue forever who was stronger. Meaning people who misbehaved or people that tried to hold on in the inside and led a double life by outwardly complying. It doesn't matter. What matters is straight was wrong.

My little brother is in prison for 25-50 years right now for attemptemed murder and kidnapping. I would never expect him to "misbehave" in prison so he can say he held onto his integrity and do his full sentence or have more charges against him. I want my brother to come home when he's still young and if that means playing the game well so be it. It doesn't make him a weaker person than the prisoners up in there assaulting guards and one another.

People's survival insticts kick in under traumatic situations and they are not always going to react in the PC way that some around here would have like(d) them to."

Tougher are those who tread the knife's edge.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 23:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well you all get on here like you LOVED Straight! All the movies, the outings, the deep and loving friendships! "What was good about Straight?" "How did Straight make me feel better about myself?" "What did Straight do to teach us to be ascetic monks?" I just don't have the drugs to deal with this kind of annoying like flies and itchy wool sweaters are annoying kind of thing that I read here. So piss right the fuck off. And piss right the fuck off with "taking a look at yourself" and other such boring boring stupid not-going-to-make-you-any-friends kind of thing to say! It's been lovely telling you to fuck off, ladies. Clap clap. Shall we do this again sometime. I'm afraid I can't stay for the part where you analyze my motives and oh what's the other boring tactic."

Take some meds bitch.

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
I wanted to hold onto the person I was before Straight. This might have been somewhat easier for me because my friends were not "nice folk". Therefore, fighting was not such a big deal and I learned to adapt to and manipulate the MBer policy. I also sensed doubt in my parents' resolve (trusting the program) and figured that I could endure until they'd had it w/Straight.

7th steppers and staff may be one thing, but I'd seen MANY upper phasers get down with the MBer squad and inflict damage. So, I'd say that there were the "enlisted" MBers (who fought almost all the time) and the "officers" (when forced to engage the enemy, could often kick ass). I simply wasn't gonna be broken by a bunch of button up preppie Zombots. I didn't fear them. Jason

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
I honestly can't let myself off that easily though. That doesn't seem like a just excuse. I was weak. yes I was 14yrs old.. but that still is no excuse for not taking a stand clearly and verbally everyday.
Talk about a guilt complex.....sheeesh.

Maybe Paula P. knew I had that in me also and why they eventually terminated me. Who knows.
Oh, I'm sure that was why....please..

Maybe your parents were becoming reluctant to shell out for more time for you under straight's "care." A much more likely explanation. Or you were just too much of a pain in the ass (like you are here) and they decided not to put up with you! :lol:

But if I can have 750 students walk out of class to protest Black mold growing in our school at 16. I certianly should have done something for us in Straight 2 years earlier.

Oh SURE you could have. Please....give it a rest.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 05:14:00, webcrawler wrote:

"

On 2005-10-04 23:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well you all get on here like you LOVED Straight! All the movies, the outings, the deep and loving friendships! "What was good about Straight?" "How did Straight make me feel better about myself?" "What did Straight do to teach us to be ascetic monks?" I just don't have the drugs to deal with this kind of annoying like flies and itchy wool sweaters are annoying kind of thing that I read here. So piss right the fuck off. And piss right the fuck off with "taking a look at yourself" and other such boring boring stupid not-going-to-make-you-any-friends kind of thing to say! It's been lovely telling you to fuck off, ladies. Clap clap. Shall we do this again sometime. I'm afraid I can't stay for the part where you analyze my motives and oh what's the other boring tactic."

Take some meds bitch."

Nice come back, I am entertained.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 21:28:00, Withdraw wrote:

"Well then, if that is so, then I am the same as the rest of you. I'm glad we cleared that up.

I honestly can't let myself off that easily though. That doesn't seem like a just excuse. I was weak. yes I was 14yrs old.. but that still is no excuse for not taking a stand clearly and verbally everyday. Everyday I feel like I personally let each and every person there w/ me down. I abused you all everyday that I sat quietly, by not giving us a voice I knew I had ,even then.

Maybe Paula P. knew I had that in me also and why they eventually terminated me. Who knows.

But if I can have 750 students walk out of class to protest  Black mold growing in our school at 16. I certianly should have done something for us in Straight 2 years earlier. But I didn't. I failed us all. And I am sorry everyday for it. More sorry than many of you will ever understand.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: "

I give you a hard time, but you are really as messed up as the rest of us. We were children who were severely terrified and terrorized, and that, and some other stuff, is how we got so manipulated.

Did you think the 750 other students could take your information about the mold and see your point, because they had the time to think about it for themselves, and they could read for themselves the scientific evidence. Did you think any of them would secretly report you and that report would generate physical, mental, emotional or spiritual battering, abuse, and torture tactics like the restraining? Restraining equals torture. They made it really hurt on purpose. Physical child abuse.