Author Topic: Phaser vs Misbehavior  (Read 10260 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2005-10-07 23:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-07 19:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree it's unnecessary to point out a mispelling here. What's the point?

Obviously the result wasn't to teach her how to spell something as much as to upset and/or make her mad. If that's what you were going for then you have succeeded. If not, then you have failed.

It's up to you if you want to keep acting like you don't give a crap how you are perceived when I know you do, simply because you're human.

Don't be so afraid of being weak. That's just straight talking to you.

What do you think about that lesson?"

Ree tar ded. You just LOVE getting me on your couch, don't you. You little sicko! If I wanted to upset somebody, I could come up with something a WHOLE lot more upsetting than a spelling mistake. Good Lord. You are illogical. I don't any cure for that, other than smacking you upside the head. "

Please re-read my post. I did not ever say that you were trying to upset anybody. According to you if that wasn't your goal, then you failed to accomplish whatever you intended to.

And I'm sorry if I missed this conversation or came in late, but it was frustrating to read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
No worries, babe. Rock on! ::rocker::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »
On 2005-10-07 17:34:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

"Girls, I think you are being a little sensitive. Nobody was saying anything, so I thought I would just mention about the word. I even conceded not being certain myself, to which Carmel responded helpfully. These sorts of postings have their own merit and purposes.

My own posts have plenty of misspellings. If someone wants to correct me it saves me from hafting to look it up in the dictionary myself."

Ree tar ded. You just LOVE getting me on your couch, don't you. You little sicko!

If I wanted to be overly sensitive, I would have reacted to something much less upsetting than being criticized for a misspelling!! Good Lord.

You are illogical. I don't any cure for that, other than smacking you upside the head.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
Crazy, man, crazy!!!! :cool:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
::hehehmm::  ::fuckoff::  ::burger::  :question:  :question:  ::noway::  ::noway::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
On 2005-10-08 12:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-07 23:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-07 19:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree it's unnecessary to point out a mispelling here. What's the point?

Obviously the result wasn't to teach her how to spell something as much as to upset and/or make her mad. If that's what you were going for then you have succeeded. If not, then you have failed.

It's up to you if you want to keep acting like you don't give a crap how you are perceived when I know you do, simply because you're human.

Don't be so afraid of being weak. That's just straight talking to you.

What do you think about that lesson?"

Ree tar ded. You just LOVE getting me on your couch, don't you. You little sicko! If I wanted to upset somebody, I could come up with something a WHOLE lot more upsetting than a spelling mistake. Good Lord. You are illogical. I don't any cure for that, other than smacking you upside the head. "

Please re-read my post. I did not ever say that you were trying to upset anybody. According to you if that wasn't your goal, then you failed to accomplish whatever you intended to.

And I'm sorry if I missed this conversation or came in late, but it was frustrating to read."

You are correct. I read "obviously the result" as "obviously the intention".

Er, yah, I reelly don't care if anyone misspells. Go for it. I also don't care if anyone gets their feelings hurt if anyone else points out a proper spelling. I don't care!

You know, I am intimately knowledgeable about taking things personally, being really sensitive, and using that as evidence and reason to accuse someone else of being abusive. It starts to look a little ridiculous when this happens over a SPELLING BEE. I took my knocks and lost out on the school championship. Some RANDOM word from fucking Middle Ages armor. In elementary school! Ask me to spell a french word common in musical scores, no problemo. How many elementary kids study Middle Ages Armor? A grave injustice was done to me that day. My name is Elmer Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
Well, but that is a totally different context than this is. You didn't go to the spelling bee thinking you were going to talk about how you were feeling upset about something to people that had been through something similar.

Anyways, I'm really kind of over this whole thing now. So keep doing whatever it is you want. I still don't believe that you don't care though. We ALL care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
Now look what you are doing. You are telling me that you think I really do care that you cried over my Spelling Post. I can't say anything around here, make a little exaggerated farce about a school spelling bee, make a Perfectly Harmless Spelling Post, without you telling me I am wrong, and NOW you tell me how I Really Feel! God. You have a fuck of a lot of nerve.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
Well i kinda thought that was why people came around here anyway; to get down to it.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
wah....wah....wah... a bunch of goddamn babies! ::crybaby:: ::boohoo::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
"Perfectly harmless"...obviously that is a bit of a contraversial characterization. I don't know if I would give it all caps. Sorry I didn't know your example of how you've not taken similar things personally was completely irrelevant. And besides all of this, I thought you didn't care?? I was just beginning to believe you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
It is controversial. That was a Very Controversial Spelling Post. Quite possibly The Most Controversial Spelling Post Ever On Fornits. Yay me. I heard the committee is paying Animals to etch a suitable engraving on a trophy for me with a stream of piss. He will then fill it up with more piss for you to drink, since you are so thirsty for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
well I dont know if I would say it was the most contraversial post ever, actually what i said was that your description of the actual post was contraversial in nature, as the characterization was in fact the very point of disagreement on this thread.

Whew!!

such confusion abounding....

and about the piss, I'm sorry but are you saying that you are deliberately not making any sense on this thread? that would at least clarify some things in a way. and save me the effort of responding further to this ridiculousness....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
Man, what a meat market. I should start charging a cover, eh? Any ideas? Books. I like books. You could just start randomly sending me some by book rate mail or something. Ya' know, along those lines.  :wave:

The bible teaches that woman brought sin and death into the world, that she precipitated the fall of the race, that she was arraigned before the judgment seat of Heaven, tried, condemned and sentenced. Marriage for her was to be a condition of bondage, maternity a period of suffering and anguish, and in silence and subjection, she was to play the role of a dependent on man's bounty for all her material wants, and for all the information she might desire...Here is the Bible position of woman briefly summed up.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2005, 02:07:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:39 ]