Author Topic: Phaser vs Misbehavior  (Read 10071 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
Maybe, when you think about it, you just realize how thoroughly dangerous people can be.

Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow;

He who would search for perls must dive below.

Prolougue (from preface to
the Panther Book)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0510337112/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Dryden, All for Love, Prolougue

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »
Antigen,

I think that is the saddest part of all. After someone has been in a program like this, they can't help but see most people as horrible monsters with insane motives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
On 2005-10-05 13:56:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

I saw right away that most of the kids there pretty much deserved to be there in a sense.  

Would you please clarify this?  Do you still think this way?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
I did not make that post but as I remember, there were some that did need help and should have been in some type of program. However most were just being kids.

It's so sick what these monsters did to children just trying to find happiness

Smoking pot = treatment worse than a murderer or rapist at least they could take a shit in private and get 3 square meals a day, but not us. Oh no the evil pot smoker!

They fucked with us from dawn to dusk and now it is their turn.

Semblers time has come. Time for accountability, good luck explaining yourself you abusing sons of bitches.

Oh wow how your world is about to rock, you have no idea what is coming!

This is not a warning this is reality. The door is open and it's from your own ineptitude.

God have mercy upon you, because the survivors or your attorcites do not!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
The quality of mercy is not strained...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
? Please explain ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
On 2005-10-05 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The quality of mercy is not strained..."

But it damn sure won't be wasted on Sembler, Newton, or any other asshole execs from Straight, either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2005, 01:18:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 21:08:00, webcrawler wrote:

"I agree we were all hurting in there. It's terrible the things you described happened to you as well. I witnessed some jerks in straight, but I can say not everyone there was like that.

I'm sick of some people that didn't complete the program acting as if they are somehow better for not doing so. I don't really see you doing this though. However, there are some around here that do. Even funnier are the one's that complied until they were pulled and now want to put down others for staying.

I'm happy for people that were freed before I was. But guess what my parents weren't going to take me home and I was not interested in sucking dick and selling ass at 15 years old which would have been the only alternative I knew back then to make it without family support."

Some people who completed the program seem particularly brainwashed. It is wierd to hear the things that come out of their mouths.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
Regarding mercy, it is a poison on you to harm or kill someone. It would be something, to have them in the grip, at the sentencing, having been found guilty, and we say, we have mercy on you. we were locked up. if they knew how angry we all were, what brainwashing did to our young spirits, how terrified we were of the physical abuse, like if they really had to hear everything in the trial. if the judge seamlessly handed down the strongest indictment of their crimes, if this were in every newspaper, if their shame had caused them to have to step down from their positions if power, then, you see we have the power, because society has changed itself to see the child abuse for what it is and has taken pity on our mental illness statuses and also revered us as keepers of important knowledge. if you have power, and you are merciful with your power, that is good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »
See what I really want is a revolution in society. We gotta see what is going on and talk about it and change it. I don't want no more people getting locked up in my state for marijuana anything. We gotta take back the world here. Home of the brave enough to say what we are doing to people in this drug war is very wrong. It is hard to know the whole argument you are going to get into if you try to talk to people about all this. Like you have to do research. They are going to say predictable things. Why is it that the Feds can be such thugs, even when the people have voted that they don't want people locked up for whatever drug crime? How do they get the nerve to serve their superiors who are acting like tyrants? When the gov't isn't serving the will of the people, the people are supposed to do something.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 22:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-04 21:08:00, webcrawler wrote:

"I agree we were all hurting in there. It's terrible the things you described happened to you as well. I witnessed some jerks in straight, but I can say not everyone there was like that.

I'm sick of some people that didn't complete the program acting as if they are somehow better for not doing so. I don't really see you doing this though. However, there are some around here that do. Even funnier are the one's that complied until they were pulled and now want to put down others for staying.

I'm happy for people that were freed before I was. But guess what my parents weren't going to take me home and I was not interested in sucking dick and selling ass at 15 years old which would have been the only alternative I knew back then to make it without family support."

Some people who completed the program seem particularly brainwashed. It is wierd to hear the things that come out of their mouths. "

Brainwashed in what ways?
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2005, 11:22:00 PM »
Well, it's not in my dictionary, but I really think the correct spelling is "misbehaver". I just thought I'd mention it while there is a lull in the conversation here.

Edit: This is it, folks, the Infamous Spelling Post. [ This Message was edited by: ex-prisoner on 2005-12-09 16:07 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
I've pointed this out before. Good luck teaching old dogs new tricks...some people actually argued with me about this when I brought it up before, saying that their spelling of it was ok too.....whatever.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
The girl is pouring out her heart and we are worried about grammar??????
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Phaser vs Misbehavior
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »
Well, its like you can spell behavior......behaviour.  Its a variation.

A Misbehaver would be an certain individual in the act of misbehaving.  Misbehavior would be the "act" of misbehaving itself.

They are both at http://www.websters.com

That being said, back to the meat of things.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere