Author Topic: educational consultants  (Read 1555 times)

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
educational consultants
« on: October 05, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
My mom spoke with my former educational consultant, Jill Porter- I have to retact my statement- that Jill no longer places kids at MMS, she still does.

I was under the impression Jill had tracked her students progress and understood that it was not an effective program overall for us, but I was mistaken-  I am unsure if she tracks other problems expressed by other students, and takes into considerations complaints, but I can only assume she does not given she continues to send kids to this facility...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
educational consultants
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
hi i think my ed consultatnt was douglas boden. before he sent me away, i told him that my moms the reason i started doin drugs adn she introducted me to it. yet, still MMS it was. i wonder why he was willing to break the law like that? not reporting abuse, tssk tsssk. he must have had MONEY coming his way!!! :smile: onviosly, right. how much do those guys charge anyways. for the record, im not 100% sure if thast his name so... :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »