Author Topic: MURDER and SUICIDES  (Read 3229 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
On 2005-09-26 18:12:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
On 2005-09-26 16:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"these kids are not victims of the program! they made stupid choices! if the program CAUSES suicide, i'd be dead, i was in samoa with sutton, and corey, and aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine. by the way, i dont blame being in pc or casa for my daily drug use, i blame me. bola"

On 2005-09-26 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"did i see kids hog tied? crying them selves to sleep in the box? getting scabies?

YES YES AND YES. add to scabies: ringworm, boils, and pinkeye. ok and i was in "iso", short for isolation, many times. hog tied? you forgot duct taped. but you know what, if i had to do it all over again, i would!!! it was tough, sure, but i lived through it! and im a better person today because of it.  bola"

So, Anon, if I understand you correctly, because of your stupid decision making before the program, you deserved to be mistreated and abused, and your past failures justified the program in inflicting child abuse, medical neglect, and emotional abuse upon you?

And you are a better person today because you endured torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect?

I'm confused, but are you actually suggesting that because you are "ok" now that it is ok to abuse children who have made poor choices?

I'm sorry...but no matter what a child does...none deserve to be mistreated, abused, tortured, neglected, etc. in order to become a "better person." You anon, did not deserve such inhumane treatment either...no matter how bad your personal decision making was. You were a victim of child abuse, not treatment."

Well said.  No child deserves to be abused because they were not "behaviorally" correct (B.C.)

I hope these teens (now adults) understand this so the cycle of abuse disguised as TOUGHLOVE is broken.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »

did i see kids hog tied? crying them selves to sleep in the box? getting scabies?

YES YES AND YES. add to scabies: ringworm, boils, and pinkeye. ok and i was in "iso", short for isolation, many times. hog tied? you forgot duct taped. but you know what, if i had to do it all over again, i would!!! it was tough, sure, but i lived through it! and im a better person today because of it. bola

Thats really sick. I cannot believe you, you simply must of lost your humanity. You think that because this happened to you your a better person? damn you need help... you cannot seriously tell me if your parents decided to do it to you again that you would go with it.

these kids are not victims of the program! they made stupid choices! if the program CAUSES suicide, i'd be dead, i was in samoa with sutton, and corey, and aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine. by the way, i dont blame being in pc or casa for my daily drug use, i blame me. bola

i still think this is the same person. Its a really foolish idea to think that being abused is ok, and being abused does not cause emotional pain. the program can indeed cause suicide in some people because its emotionally painful, and some people are not as strong as you are.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Bola

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
i think im being misunderstood. or perhaps people are putting words in my mouth. if you read what i read, i never said abuse was ok. paradise cove is shut down, and for the better. all im trying to say is that we ex-students of these programs dont need to let our stays negatively impact our lives. life is rough, not just inside a program.

Offline Bola

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »
"So, Anon, if I understand you correctly, because of your stupid decision making before the program, you deserved to be mistreated and abused, and your past failures justified the program in inflicting child abuse, medical neglect, and emotional abuse upon you?"

you apparently dont understand me correctly.  

"And you are a better person today because you endured torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect?"

do you think torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect are found nowhere in society except the program? were you there? i sure as hell was. i never claim to have been tortured or abused. the bad things i experienced in samoa were very minor compared with adult life.

"I'm confused, but are you actually suggesting that because you are "ok" now that it is ok to abuse children who have made poor choices?"

I never once said that!!!

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 16:43:00, Bola wrote:
"And you are a better person today because you endured torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect?"

do you think torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect are found nowhere in society except the program? were you there? i sure as hell was. i never claim to have been tortured or abused. the bad things i experienced in samoa were very minor compared with adult life.

Ummm...I was subjected to an abusive facility called Straight Inc. Yes this is a different program. And in 20 years, all the crap I have had to deal with as an adult pales in comparison to the horrors I witnessed in Straight. As an adult, I've overcome personal tragedies including death of a close family member, death of an unborn child, a couple brushes with death and other numerous bad experiences, which I have put behind me. BUT NOTHING compares to my time in that hellish program...it was far worse than "real life." And from what I've read about your program and other overseas hell-holes...where you were was worse than where I was.

I dont know if you realize this...but forcing a child to witness abuse IS a form of child abuse (IE. terrorizing tactic). No one has to lay a hand on you to abuse you. Constant verbal assault (IE. repeated confrontation), humilitation, and extreme coercion in various forms (IE. the threat of being hog tied to force student compliance), and medical neglect (there is a serious problem with an environment where scabies and ringworm are rampant) ARE forms of child abuse. By your admission, you at the very least witnessed abuse. If you were verbally assaulted, you were abused. If any medical condition was created by the envirnment or was left untreated by the program, you were abused. If you were hog tied, you were physically abused. The constant threat of severe punishments to force your compliance, is psychological abuse. I dont care how often these things happen it is ALWAYS unacceptable, it damages children, and MUST be eradicated from society.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Bola

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »
hey i cant speak for straight inc. i was in paraidse cove western samoa, and casa by the sea mexico. both are wwasp programs, and both are now closed. i speak only for my experiences.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 18:36:00, Bola wrote:
"hey i cant speak for straight inc. i was in paraidse cove western samoa, and casa by the sea mexico. both are wwasp programs, and both are now closed. i speak only for my experiences."

I realize both are WWASP programs that have been shut down. Straight was also shut down (at least in name). My point was not to equate my experience to yours, but rather to point out that I do have a clue to an extent what WWASPS are about. There are disturbing similarities between WWASPS and Straight. Its obvious from reading survivor stories, including those from the programs you mentioned. I would encourage you to research and you will discover this for yourself. But, from what I've read, overseas WWASPS were worse that Straight and this angers and saddens me for you and others who were abused there.

I have been an an abusive program and so have you. You did not deserve to be there no matter what you may have done wrong before. No one deserves to be abused and tortured in the name off "help."
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
There's similarities in all the programs...Straight, WWASPS, CEDU, Aspen Education, etc, etc.

Kids need help, kids don't want help, kids think they are being abused, parents believe them....and on and on and on....blah blah, blah.

Can you hear "Circle of Enablement - the same ole, same ole song (and dance)??

Dolphin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

Dolphin

"

If you have something to say, do you mind keeping the program speak out of it? Yes, we get it, you're drunk on the kool-aid, the program is wonderful, blah, blah blah... can you hear "Circle of Stupidity"?  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
On 2005-09-29 14:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There's similarities in all the programs...Straight, WWASPS, CEDU, Aspen Education, etc, etc.

Kids need help, kids don't want help, kids think they are being abused, parents believe them....and on and on and on....blah blah, blah.

Dolphin

"

Yeah, why do you program parents continue to enable the abuse of your own kids, by proxy?

Sheesh. Why have kids if the only way you can control their attitude and behavior is to lock them up?

Talk about STUCK ON STUPID ... you parents all need to quit this program bullshit and get your heads on straight.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
by the way... I suck big fat purple cock .

Dolphin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »
agreed...dolphin you are a flaming loser.  how about i treat you like i was subject to in samoa...you tell me, perhaps something like jap internment camps?  
richard lin
samoa 01/1998-12/1999