Author Topic: Marty Kruglik  (Read 1483 times)

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« on: September 30, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
I am scared to ask this question, cause I hope it doesnt start raged responses, but I noticed a few topics posted about Marty Kruglik. Raping boys. I didnt know that type of behavior from him, he was present in my Emergency Parent Group and I had seen him around here there. But I dont know, how he was KNOWN around the boys (men) did he molest them? Or something?? What did he do...do develo that rep?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 09:17:00 AM »
Oh yes, Marty certainly did molest boys. The younger they were, the more they were molested!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
Marty was also known for snooping through Elan students dresser drawers in search of their underpants. Marty had boxes of used underpants stored at elan one for he use to sniff.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
It seems weird to me,all the hostility towards Kruglicker. When I was there that dude was like a peon,he really wasn't a player in the power game.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
It is strange, maybe cause I am a girl, I don't know, but in my emergency parent group, he sat back, observed, like Hirem Sibley would do. He never to me seemed like a troublesome person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 16:32:00, xres8182 wrote:

"It seems weird to me,all the hostility towards Kruglicker. When I was there that dude was like a peon,he really wasn't a player in the power game."

Lol.
'Power game'????!!!
There was no "power game".
Shower game, maybe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Martin Kruglik was indeed a very bad man. He was the asshole that did the strip searches on students that came back from visit's, trip's, ect.

I knew of at least 3 encounter groups that were called on him by students for his strip search technics. One student was thrown in the corner for a long time because he told other students that Marty inapropriatly touched his Genitals for a long period of time while being searched by Kruglik.

Just by looking at Martin, you could tell he was just not right in the head.

All these threads about him running rampant and molesting children are blown out of context, or are they?

There was also once a female student who claimed Martin raped her, but later she admitted she made it up. Whether she made it up and was threatened by Elan for the allegations, will remain a mystery.

Seems kind of odd here that many people are talking about Martin and him molesting students.

Is there actually anyone here at this forum that was touched by Martin that maybe they were indeed molested?

I can understand someone that wouldn't want to come forward and admit it, but it seems rather odd that it is being brought up so many times in the past.

Offline SS esq

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
On 2005-10-31 06:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Martin Kruglik was indeed a very bad man. He was the asshole that did the strip searches on students that came back from visit's, trip's, ect.

I knew of at least 3 encounter groups that were called on him by students for his strip search technics. One student was thrown in the corner for a long time because he told other students that Marty inapropriatly touched his Genitals for a long period of time while being searched by Kruglik.

Just by looking at Martin, you could tell he was just not right in the head.

All these threads about him running rampant and molesting children are blown out of context, or are they?

There was also once a female student who claimed Martin raped her, but later she admitted she made it up. Whether she made it up and was threatened by Elan for the allegations, will remain a mystery.

Seems kind of odd here that many people are talking about Martin and him molesting students.

Is there actually anyone here at this forum that was touched by Martin that maybe they were indeed molested?

I can understand someone that wouldn't want to come forward and admit it, but it seems rather odd that it is being brought up so many times in the past."

There was once a female you got pregnant by an elan staff member and Elan gave your a speedy graduation. The girl who got pregant just turned 18, so any chance of a statutory rape conviction happening would have been slim. Elan did acknowledged the worng doing and graduated the girl 2 months earlier then her schedualed grad date. The staff member that got her pregnant, was asked to resign. I don't remember his name, but he was a counsler fo some sort, not a director or staff member that worked in the houses.There was also another incident where a nightguard aided in the escape of a student and had sexual relations with her. She was a minor, she was 16 years old. the night guard was in his mid 20's I think.