Author Topic: The sickmind of J.Gottlieb  (Read 804 times)

Offline SS esq

• View Profile
The sickmind of J.Gottlieb
« on: November 11, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Again, another man that works at the school that has a sick creative mind for punishment.This man loves to scream and yell and go out of control on a teen that does not follow the rules.It is mental abuse which Gottlieb dishes out each and everyday. This man took pleasure in giving out punishments and got off on the power kick of his authoritive position. I've seen Jef purposely spit in the face of teens and enjoy every minute of it.I've seen Jeff mind fuck teens and take away their priveleges only to see then react to it so that Jeff can issue out a stern punishment for their reactions.This disturbing practice is still going on.Gottlieb is a sick man, he is basically paid to legally abuse your teen. Now these days it is all mental abuse because Elan got heat over their practices during the skakel trial.But I can still see Elan using the ring in a hush hush enviroment and lying to investigators about it.Gottlieb use to cheer in the bouts, he use to use words like  " knock his lights out", and Elan claimed that the ring is a theraputic tool. bullshit!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Fuckin right bro, good points

Offline SS esq

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Fuckin right bro, good points"

Please, do tell of your own personal experiences with J.Gottlieb. We all need to be heard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
I was in E-8 with Rosenburg and Woodcunt...And Jamal ( the staff who liked to steal clothes from students like we were his own personal fuckin goodwill ) I loved when clares throat would bulge with veins, hahahaaaaaa, and jamal would touch the females