Author Topic: note to Jupiter Survivor  (Read 3807 times)

Offline marshall

• View Profile
note to Jupiter Survivor
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 10:35:00, GregFL wrote:

"

I mentioned the guy at one site that constructed 5 alternate idenities and posted under them all. His purpose seemed to be to multiply his influence there...make it seem there were large numbers of posters that agreed with him or shared his pov.

We have had damn little of that here, I can assure you.

Not none,but very little.

"

Yeah, I wasn't saying that we had lots of folks using multiple monikers...rather that using the anon option can function in the same manner. Anon can post 50 times per day and it might seem that 50 different people share the same pov...when it may only be one or two. Obviously this applies to both sides of the pro-con seed divide that prevails here most of the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or to coerce people along any particular path. You must climb towards the Truth. It cannot be \'stepped down\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
note to Jupiter Survivor
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »
Yes, one of the reasons I suggested a couple weeks back, in order to faciliate a little more personal responsiblity, that we all post with our handles...

GregFL (posting anon   :grin: )

Offline Jupiter Survivor

• View Profile
note to Jupiter Survivor
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
AHHHAAAA   The troll is unmasked!!!!!!

Just kidding Greg....couldn't resist  ::argue::