Author Topic: Dear Art,  (Read 29220 times)

Offline jgar

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
QUTE: Dear Art,

I held my load for 11 years because of you. I didn't masturbate because I was living with a bunch of guys that would have frankly beat my ass over in those apartments if I even mentioned my cock except in the context of how awfull it was to have sex back on the streets, how degrading and humiliating. So I stuffed it for years.

I coped to be sure. I played tennis, golfed, played ping pong, swam, anything and everything to relieve the tension and to take my mind off of the fact that my sexuality was dying a slow death. Sure, I got good at most of those things but something was missing and I was getting this huge knot in my groin area. Meanwhile, I was cooped up with a bunch of men every day and every night and made to feel guilty whenever I even looked at a woman. Talk about a confused message!

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I split. The first night I was free I was in the motel 6 up in Boca Grande on my way home to see my family that I hadn't spoke to in years. I was sleeping pretty peacefully I must admit and in my dream I saw a beautiful young lady and realized that yes, I was alone and safe from the judgement of all those guys and SPROONG. Quickly I relieved myself and splatted all over. GROSS! I lost 2 pounds right then and there and almost blew my head off.

I knew once again I was back to the land of normal and never did I let a day go buy that I didn't think of sex.

You guys should rot in hell for making me hold that load.

Signed.

Skippy

Are you sure your name is not Spanky??? :silly:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:eek:  :eek:  :eek: [ This Message was edited by: jgar on 2005-10-10 05:38 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Dear Art,
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
Hey Marshall, try zooscape.com for meadowsweet.

My kids have been watching the History channel series. They're fascinated. I've seen it before. Drug policy reform is finally getting to the point where it's not so fringy anymore. Thank God! But yeah, I really didn't just make it all up. DuPont is one of a group of creepy dudes. Moreso than the Narconon ppl, imo, because they're inobvious lunatics.

Marijuana clearly has medicinal value.
 Thousands of seriously ill Americans have
 been able to determine that for themselves,
 albeit illegally. Like my own family, these
 individuals did not wish to break the law but
 they had no choice.

--Lyn Nofziger, former deputy chairman of the Republican National Committee

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »
and the point remains allusive. honorary or not, cap and gown or mail away for money, was the institution that awarded the diploma accredited at all?

was it really a diploma mill as claimed in the press?

I find it funny that people get indignant over this issue but cant agree on the school or the accredidation or pretty much anything surrounding the circumstances of the doctorate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
What I think is so pathetically funny about this debate is that Barker's staunch defenders give so much creedence to Barker's HONORARY diploma when in reality the person who got the honorary diploma was the very person who decided who could and could not go to college. I sure as heck hope these defenders got a chance to go to real college - not honorary college.

The Seed as honorary college - hows that for mind control....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »
skippy, spanky..you can call me whatever.

The point remains that those fascists should Rot in Hell for making me hold that load!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
On 2005-10-09 15:00:00, Jupiter Survivor wrote:

"" I really don't find that humorous Jupiter.

I was there in 1972 when he got his honorary doctorate from Ft. Lauderdale Univ. along with a few others also receiving honorary docs in different categories. Yes he was in cap & gown. "

You're joking, right?  You realize it's not a REAL doctorate Ft.Lauderdale, don't you?  Art's so called diploma is nothing more then Monopoly money.  

I thought comparing Tom's expertise in psychiatry and  Art's in drug rehabilitation is a pretty accurate. "

yes, but the question has remained unanswered. Was the institution a diploma mill, Ie, were they accredited to issue doctorates of any manner.

So far the evidence sways against the likelyhood that this universtity, art institute or whatever could ever issue a doctorate. That is the unanswered question, we all know he had it, and we all know the press called him out for it and called the place a diploma mill.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Can anyone find the articule where it states that it was a diploma mill?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
I have it in my office, but I am in South America right now.

When I get home I will post the reference. I believe it was during one of Arts rants in the press about how pyschiatrists can´t do shit, and then they pointed out his diploma was from a diploma mill that had been shut down by the state of florida.

We still don´t have anything approaching confirmation or denial of this press tidbit, but I think probably the source that awarded him the honorary doctorate had no authority to award any doctorate at all, which is highly suspect.

It would be like me declaring someone an honorary accountant.  

Under whose authority?

Whatever the case, I would like to put the doubt to rest about whether or not this was a diploma mill or not.

Something I have noticed during this fiasco, a long time ago some questionable schools existed that were bought up by more reputable schools. As an example, once upon a time the Art Institute had NO accredidation whatsoever. Today, the predecessor corporation issues accredited batchelor degrees.

That still leaves the question as posed by the press account...

Who has the real answer devoid of emotional responses and defensive posture for Art?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
Okay, I am back, and here is the quote and the reference. The reference being the last line, but I included more text because it is just so damn reminicent of a early 70s Art Barker.

"Art Barker, Who Wears his bangs cut into a "V" brow that dips almost between his eyebrows, runs his controversial empire from behind a massive, curved desk in his Seed Headquarters outside of Fort Lauderale.  He smokes Constantly, sipping coffee between drags, and talks in a rapid New York accent about the evils of drugs.

The office is dark. His windows have been walled against gunshots he claims come from his enemies who are out there in two varieties beyond the 10-foot-high chain link fence, the guards and the high-intensity anti-crime lamps that surround his sprawling cement stronghold.

"they are all either druggies or they are fools", he once said of his critics. Later he softened the view to include the growing percentage of americans who suffer from mental illness.  But Barker saves his special venom for psychiatrists like Dr. Raymond Killinger, who has been openly critical of his program.

Killinger, wo works in Fort Lauderale and has never been allowed into the Seed  says the he and his colleagues have treated "an increasing number" of young people who emerge from the seed only to enter a psychiatric hospital.  Some have nervous breakdowns.  A few, says Killinger, have tried to commit suicicce because of Barker's program.

"The man is a liar and a fool"  Barker says of Killinger. He claims that "the psychiatrists can't do a damn thing with kids on drugs". Barker got his own degree in psychology from a Fort Lauderdale diploma mill that was closed in 1972 by the state.

article in the national magazine (now defunct)
"THESE ARE NEW TIMES"  9/8/1974

Offline Thom

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2005, 02:56:00 AM »
Art was not one to mince words back then. I think I have a solution to the diploma controversy. Can we all agree that it came from a paper mill? ::ribbon::

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
Instead of a consensus on what happened , how about just waiting until we know the truth?  There is no immediacy to the answer, it is just of general interest to the entire topic.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
ok, paper mill.  I get it.

Yes, we can agree on that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
Barker was a actor and he did a good job of fooling alot of people.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Dear Art,
« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
Really think so? I think he was a good comic type entertainer but really a pretty poor actor. He fooled a lot of people because they were just beggin' ta' crawl. Never fooled the cop and his wife right accross the street from us or a lot of other people in the neighborhood. Only those who really, really wanted to believe.

Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline landyh

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »
On 2005-10-27 21:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Barker was a actor and he did a good job of fooling alot of people. "

He was a comedian on vaudeville if I recall