Author Topic: I just got out of TLC two months ago.  (Read 38872 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just got out of TLC two months ago.
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »
i was a cadet at tlc to..i graduated in june...i luv ma mother..i realize she sent me there 4 help...how was she to kno wat went on thr?........yea i was taken down alot n pikula,caro, and charles did ma intake but i understand ma mom was worried ive matured to much to "hate" neone especially the women who brought me into this world
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »
who is this..................im cadet deme

Offline ninja_master93

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 12:16:22 AM »
i am jeffcoat when did you go to tlc

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2006, 10:21:56 PM »
jeffcoat wat up cock sucker its snodgrass. u no chin crimson chin cleft the boy chin wonder the almighty chin all those gay thing u used to call me. wat up maaan hit me up aint heard n a grip 304 839 7793

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I know who this is, and I want to say i'm sorry. I won't tell you who I am, but i will tell you this, many of the ex employees won't talk about things they have seen because we can't afford to pay for a lawyer to defend ourselves from these 'cough' lovely people. I do know that there is talk what is going on, and most of the employees, admitting it or not, do know what is going on. They are as brain wash as the kids and it takes getting out of there to realise what you could have done if you only had more power then TLC. I do know many of the employees that left, left not for themselves but because they could no longer watch what was going on. I heard things have been better, but i'm guessing things are just kept more secrative. I was a very rebelious teen, and I was dealt with by my parents. If your a parent saying 'oh i can't deal with my kid, they're to much,' all i have to say is you aren't trying hard enough. I was clinically depressed when i was running away from home, stopped eatting and using drugs. My mom did not yell at me, she was upset of course. She knew what i needed and she was right. I was sent to my aunt to get away from the enviroment i was in. My aunt brought up nothing, she just gave me a place to collect my thoughts. It was the best thing to get away, plus i got on lexapro, which also helped. either way your kids really are only going to learn to scream if they are screamed at. Teens aren't retarded, they're is always something deeper going on in they're minds. Just know they don't know how to verbalize like most adults yet. They're still learning, give them time. However honey, killing yourself is not what you needed to do there, so i'm glad you didn't succeed in it. You are so smart! Just a teenager, which is okay. Just know that i am sorry for not being able to save you. I had no idea that certain girl was raping other girls. Sorry i'm not saying much, like i said, i didn't want to give to much away about who i am. Take my advise, get out of the enviroment and the people your around, ALL OF THEM, and start a new life. Ask around about life, be curious. PS i love your pic from Ruroni Kenshin, i have the whole anime collection of the tv series. good pick.
whos this? Im a former employee 2

Offline programkid

• View Profile
been there done that TWICE
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2007, 04:26:27 PM »
I went to Thayer Learning Center from June 17, 2003-November 26, 2005 and then I went to a WWASP program called Darrington Academy from August 25, 2005-December 1, 2007. Yeah I know, that was two days ago but I'm 18 now so they can't send me back :flame: :D

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2007, 07:34:36 PM »
Hey Program kid - glad your out and about. I'd Very much like to speak with you - email would be fine. Please think about firing me off a quick hello - and I'll see if I can provide you with some helpful info.