Author Topic: I just got out of TLC two months ago.  (Read 38867 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just got out of TLC two months ago.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
this is daicia mestas. does anyone know how i can get a hold of alyssa alvarado, jackie love. or asia johnson
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
hey it hauser i cant believe i found this. i was just surfing the web checking things out and i saw your thing i wasnt sure who it was at first then when you mentioned getting your hair cut i knew it was you. its mamzing to think we were there huh? the sad part is all the bad things you hear are true. yeah my parents took me out because they sent me to bootcamp from jr staff and made me start all over for nothing it was totallt bogus and the only reason im sure they did it was to squeeze more money out of my parents. any ways how have you been? whats new with you? well im at school rught know and i have to go because the beel rang. bye i will check if you say any thing.

PS i still think that when you tried you disguise thoes phone numbers as math problems was hillarious or how ever you spell it.
     peace out Hauser

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
hey its hauser  holla at me

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
hey hauser you probably dont remeber me but its snodgrass i was on the male side . we used to talk about u all the time sayin how hot u were.lol u should get at me im in touch with whitson n moroconi n sarvadi so get at us. my s/n is [email protected] so hit me up if u get the chance holla

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »
mcraven is sr resident n magourick graduated like a couple months ago ive got magouricks number

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »
On 2006-02-28 09:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey hauser you probably dont remeber me but its snodgrass i was on the male side . we used to talk about u all the time sayin how hot u were.lol u should get at me im in touch with whitson n moroconi n sarvadi so get at us. my s/n is [email protected] so hit me up if u get the chance holla"

you must have been thinking about some other cadet because hauser is nasty!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
Hey Hauser!  It's Eidsor.  You should e-mail me sometime.  How ya been?  I haven't talked to you in forever.

4 the person who has Magouirks number can you e-mail me cuz i would really like to talk to her again.

[email protected]

- Cheryl Eidsor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
i wouldnt doubt what she said that kinda crap happened all the time i remember one day 14 cadets pissed themselves all because one kid got taken down in the latrine

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
hey eidsor whats happening how have things been for you after you graduated. man after you left i made it to junior staff and about a month and a half later dsgt pikula had given me so many fines i went back down to residency and about a few weekss later dsgt pikula fires all of the senior residents including me and because i had so many fines i went down to bootcamp and stayed down there  for a month and i was with harper and mcraven and the deal was if one doesnt get pain none of them do and of course mcraven never got paid and harper kept putting her self in iso arggg. and when i finally got out of boot, a few weeks later my dad came and got me, but it was weird it seems every body knew but me. and when my dad came they let me walk around and give my dad a tour while every body was watching and they even saw me leave it was weeird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
its hauser and well i dont know about you but last time i checked i wasnt nasty but thanks for your oppinion but i next time you say something about someone you should at least know the truth, some of those girls were nasty, but i am not one of them!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
okay...but if red headed little rat looking people look good then i must be mistaken!  what else do you want to blame on drill sgt pikula?  want to blame any other staff while you're at it?  maybe you could blame your family rep, or maybe miss dorothy, or maybe even the night security, even though i never felt secure with them watching over us at night.  anyways...maybe you just got caught making mistakes.  next time be more careful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »
Alright, who let the kids in during adult swim?

Offline exTLCcadet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
Hey Hauser!!! That's awesome to hear that you left! This is Eidsor by the way.  I actually got sent back for a week but it was all good.  I can't believe that McRaven was still there when I went back in Janurary.  It's crazy cuz some of the girls there are awesome.  It was sorta weird cuz the girl whose intake I did was in Jr. Staff.  How crazy is that?!  Anyways, e-mail me sometime.

[email protected]
Cheryl Eidsor

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
-- Emo Phillips

his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
NO WAY!!! Hauser was super duper adorable!! cutest lil thang!! heyyy girl!! i was a senior resident i think when u came.. then i was in jr staff N graduated... nahh shes a lil cutie!! when did u come again?? im not sure about that levels im just guessing... but yeah i made u excercise a lot... but u were a pro!! could keep up with almost anything i threw your way... sorry i smoked yall so much.. well not really your bootcamp was much much much easier than mine... anyways... does anyone have a myspace on here? im 18 so i dont care if the bundys know its me or not... but i still dont want to release my name on this... I HAVE A MYSPACE :smile: okay well get at cha girl children!!

CALIFORNIA BABY ¢¾

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
hey i know who it is . great to hear from you. i remember you especially when the riot happened in fact my parents still dont believe that there was a riot i have tried to tell them mant times but what can ypu do? any ways i dont have a my space but i will try to check here often. later