Author Topic: I just got out of TLC two months ago.  (Read 38874 times)

Offline Sin

• View Profile
I just got out of TLC two months ago.
« on: September 29, 2005, 05:30:00 AM »
I was a cadet at TLC, I arrived in January and had my intake in the "100 greatest" room by Drill sgt. Caro and Pikula along with junior staff Buckingham and Alvarado. I would have to say you must be MAD to send your child to that horrendous place. During my stay there a female cadet raped another female for months and the Drill sgts never knew. When the truth came out all that the staff did was declare that shes no longer allowed to sleep or shower with us, but after awhile they allowed her to come in with us into the litrene, then eventually shower and sleep with us. She then was found in another cadets bed and the same rules followed. Not much effort taken in having another girl who would possibly rape YOUR daughter. The Sgt.'s took away all our confidence calling us "stupid, pathetic, worthless, pieces of crap, etc." Mr.Randy now director of community service, discriminated against the African Americans. During "ceremony" a new male cadet who was rather "fat" I daresay, was taken down by Drill Sgt.Aitchison in front of the whole school for not bear-crawling fast enough. Your children are only supposed to be taken down when they are being "aggressive" which to any normal person would mean trying to physically injure a Sgt. However they'll take you down for, looking someone in the eye, if you can't do what they want you to, talking to yourself, etc. TLC also uses "code white" which means if anyone who is not a part of TLC enters the ground (parents, mailmen, etc) everything must go back to looking "normal" residents are sent straight to school, bootcampers are stopped from excersizing. TLC is a lie. They are all in it for the money. Before I left I was taken down by Mr.Andrew, Aitchison, Teresa, (female) Hogdes, Pikula, and had my hair cut off because I refused to run 5 more miles, for someone elses mistake. I had ran 10 miles earlier and I was exhausted.I am a 110 pound female, there was no reason for 5 grown (rather overweight) adults to all jump on me.  There are so many instances to list, but through all of this. Does this place sound safe for YOUR child. I think NOT. I tried to kill myself when I got there and nearly succeeded. I used a wire from my retainer and slit my wrists. however night security noticed my bleeding. think before you send your kids there. It is a total human rights violation. I will never trust my mother again. I can never love me mother for this, and I can never forgive her. Do you want your child to think of you this way? I hope to god not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
Thank you for posting, and sincerely hope you are doing ok. Are you living at home with your mother now? What assurance do you have that you won't ever be sent back there?

Offline Sin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
I can never be sent back there because I turned 18, I live with my mother still but I'll be moving out very soon.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
Please consider contacting ISAC and filing a report. They may be able to advise you about officals you should speak with about the abuse.

http://www.ISACcorp.org

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
On 2005-09-29 02:30:00, Sin wrote:

"I was a cadet at TLC, I arrived in January and had my intake in the "100 greatest" room by Drill sgt. Caro and Pikula along with junior staff Buckingham and Alvarado. I would have to say you must be MAD to send your child to that horrendous place. During my stay there a female cadet raped another female for months and the Drill sgts never knew. When the truth came out all that the staff did was declare that shes no longer allowed to sleep or shower with us, but after awhile they allowed her to come in with us into the litrene, then eventually shower and sleep with us. She then was found in another cadets bed and the same rules followed. Not much effort taken in having another girl who would possibly rape YOUR daughter. The Sgt.'s took away all our confidence calling us "stupid, pathetic, worthless, pieces of crap, etc." Mr.Randy now director of community service, discriminated against the African Americans. During "ceremony" a new male cadet who was rather "fat" I daresay, was taken down by Drill Sgt.Aitchison in front of the whole school for not bear-crawling fast enough. Your children are only supposed to be taken down when they are being "aggressive" which to any normal person would mean trying to physically injure a Sgt. However they'll take you down for, looking someone in the eye, if you can't do what they want you to, talking to yourself, etc. TLC also uses "code white" which means if anyone who is not a part of TLC enters the ground (parents, mailmen, etc) everything must go back to looking "normal" residents are sent straight to school, bootcampers are stopped from excersizing. TLC is a lie. They are all in it for the money. Before I left I was taken down by Mr.Andrew, Aitchison, Teresa, (female) Hogdes, Pikula, and had my hair cut off because I refused to run 5 more miles, for someone elses mistake. I had ran 10 miles earlier and I was exhausted.I am a 110 pound female, there was no reason for 5 grown (rather overweight) adults to all jump on me.  There are so many instances to list, but through all of this. Does this place sound safe for YOUR child. I think NOT. I tried to kill myself when I got there and nearly succeeded. I used a wire from my retainer and slit my wrists. however night security noticed my bleeding. think before you send your kids there. It is a total human rights violation. I will never trust my mother again. I can never love me mother for this, and I can never forgive her. Do you want your child to think of you this way? I hope to god not."
Typical TeenHurt horror show.  Thanks for posting and good luck with your move...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
is dril sgt aitchison still married 2 morris?
is mr randy still bald?

Offline Sin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »
yepp morris and aitchison are still married, they had a kid. Mr.Randy is of course still bald.

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
Sin, I am sorry to hear of your experience at Thayer.  I would like to give you a little insight from a mother's perspective.

I sent my son to Thayer in January of this year.  Randy was his family rep.  Even though we are only supposed to call once a week, I was calling every day because things he said just didn't "sound right" or "feel right" to me.  Needless to say, after only 6 days of these phone calls, I decided to go and retrieve my son.  After driving all night, I arrived on his 7th day there to pick him up.

The takedowns  you speak of are out of control.  The day I dropped my son off there, they immediately took him down (in the entryway of the school) for looking the drill seargent in the eye.  He had just arrived, how was he to know?  His ankle was fractured during this take down and he although he tried to tell them something was wrong with his ankle, he was forced to do the regular 18 hour a day physical workout.  And, because he could not keep up with the other students because of his fractured ankle, he was taken down many, many more times through out the week.  He was hog tied to other students and forced to urinate on himself, among many other types of abuses and neglect.

However, I initially sent my son there out of love and it was out of that love that I returned one week later to pick him up because I became very suspicious of the school.

My son's initial reaction was thankfulness that I had come to "rescue him".  What followed thereafter was hatred and anger for sending him there.  It has been almost 7 months since I have picked him up, and he no longer feels that way.  We have an excellent relationship and he feels he can trust me, and vice versa.  He realizes that I sent him there for help, but also recognizes the fact that I returned immediately to pick him up.  He knew in his heart of hearts that once I realized what this place was like, I would return for him, which I did.

Maybe you should take the time to sit down and really talk to your mother.  Maybe she doesn't understand the extent of what you went through.  I feel guilt every time I think of the pain and suffering my son went through (and still does on occasion due to post traumatic stress).  Ever since my son's return from Thayer, we have been able to talk openly about everything and anything, even down to his first sexual encounters, pressures he feels from other students to do things that will help him "fit in", etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
I think you are full of it.  Get the kid on here and let's see what he has to say, with your monitor ,of course.  I'd like to talk to him privately, which won't happen, and won't be exposed.  Right? TLCRESCUE?  You started off, making the right decision, expected your son, to uphold, and you couldn't uphold, that's why you spend your time on fornits blaming your shortcomings.  I'd personally give you the candy ass badge!!  Most all you've said is b/s, but it's easy to post it on the web right?  Your pathetic, but I admire your son's potential, and you do not!! And you don't have the ass to do anything about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
Do ed cons and private referrals services place kids at Thayer?  

:eek:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 13:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think you are full of it.  Get the kid on here and let's see what he has to say, with your monitor ,of course.  I'd like to talk to him privately, which won't happen, and won't be exposed.  Right? TLCRESCUE?  You started off, making the right decision, expected your son, to uphold, and you couldn't uphold, that's why you spend your time on fornits blaming your shortcomings.  I'd personally give you the candy ass badge!!  Most all you've said is b/s, but it's easy to post it on the web right?  Your pathetic, but I admire your son's potential, and you do not!! And you don't have the ass to do anything about it.  "
What a cuckoo...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »

"I think you are full of it.  Get the kid on here and let's see what he has to say, with your monitor ,of course.  I'd like to talk to him privately, which won't happen, and won't be exposed.  Right? TLCRESCUE?  You started off, making the right decision, expected your son, to uphold, and you couldn't uphold, that's why you spend your time on fornits blaming your shortcomings.  I'd personally give you the candy ass badge!!  Most all you've said is b/s, but it's easy to post it on the web right?  Your pathetic, but I admire your son's potential, and you do not!! And you don't have the ass to do anything about it.  "

you are free to post as you like, but it is exactly because of people like you that I dont allow my child to come onto these boards.  I discovered these boards days before I went and pulled my son out of Thayer.  If you will look over my history of posts, that is obviously clear.  I have NEVER changed my story, it has remained the same from day one.

when the time is right, the public WILL hear from my son. They will hear his personal accounts of the abuse and neglect he suffered at the hands of Thayer.  I don't have to prove myself to an anon on these boards.  My son's experiences will be spoken in the right manner and forum.

Futhermore, why would I put my son in touch with you to have a private conversation when (1) you haven't even stated WHO you are; and (2) you flat out call me a liar without ever having a conversation with me, and you expect me to allow you to have a conversation with my son?

Don't come on here as an anon.  Contact me with your name, etc., have a conversation with me FIRST, and if I deem you intentions for wanting to speak to my son are sincere, then I will consider a "private" conversation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
On 2005-09-29 02:30:00, Sin wrote:

"I was a cadet at TLC, I arrived in January and had my intake in the "100 greatest" room by Drill sgt. Caro and Pikula along with junior staff Buckingham and Alvarado. I would have to say you must be MAD to send your child to that horrendous place. During my stay there a female cadet raped another female for months and the Drill sgts never knew. When the truth came out all that the staff did was declare that shes no longer allowed to sleep or shower with us, but after awhile they allowed her to come in with us into the litrene, then eventually shower and sleep with us. She then was found in another cadets bed and the same rules followed. Not much effort taken in having another girl who would possibly rape YOUR daughter. The Sgt.'s took away all our confidence calling us "stupid, pathetic, worthless, pieces of crap, etc." Mr.Randy now director of community service, discriminated against the African Americans. During "ceremony" a new male cadet who was rather "fat" I daresay, was taken down by Drill Sgt.Aitchison in front of the whole school for not bear-crawling fast enough. Your children are only supposed to be taken down when they are being "aggressive" which to any normal person would mean trying to physically injure a Sgt. However they'll take you down for, looking someone in the eye, if you can't do what they want you to, talking to yourself, etc. TLC also uses "code white" which means if anyone who is not a part of TLC enters the ground (parents, mailmen, etc) everything must go back to looking "normal" residents are sent straight to school, bootcampers are stopped from excersizing. TLC is a lie. They are all in it for the money. Before I left I was taken down by Mr.Andrew, Aitchison, Teresa, (female) Hogdes, Pikula, and had my hair cut off because I refused to run 5 more miles, for someone elses mistake. I had ran 10 miles earlier and I was exhausted.I am a 110 pound female, there was no reason for 5 grown (rather overweight) adults to all jump on me.  There are so many instances to list, but through all of this. Does this place sound safe for YOUR child. I think NOT. I tried to kill myself when I got there and nearly succeeded. I used a wire from my retainer and slit my wrists. however night security noticed my bleeding. think before you send your kids there. It is a total human rights violation. I will never trust my mother again. I can never love me mother for this, and I can never forgive her. Do you want your child to think of you this way? I hope to god not."

cadet ichiki!!!  whats going on girl?  holla at a girl!  do you remember me...cadet ayers?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

Your pathetic, but I admire your son's potential, and you do not!! And you don't have the ass to do anything about it.

Yeah, sure, riiiiiight! Assuming you were at Thayer for the few weeks TLCR's son was there, you got to know him as well as you can know a kid who's not allowed to speak or to look anyone in the eye. And yet you think you know this kid better than his own mother? Gimme a fuckin break, you phreque!

The truely sad part is that I'm confident that you fully believe in these magical powers of yours. That's what makes you so dangerous. Thanks, sincerely, for revealing this to the public. If parents understood how bug all loony you people are going in, they'd never sign on.

No gods, no masters.
--margaret Sanger

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline freebird

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2005-10-07 14:15:00, tlcrescue wrote:

"Sin, I am sorry to hear of your experience at Thayer.  I would like to give you a little insight from a mother's perspective.

I sent my son to Thayer in January of this year.  Randy was his family rep.  Even though we are only supposed to call once a week, I was calling every day because things he said just didn't "sound right" or "feel right" to me.  Needless to say, after only 6 days of these phone calls, I decided to go and retrieve my son.  After driving all night, I arrived on his 7th day there to pick him up.

The takedowns  you speak of are out of control.  The day I dropped my son off there, they immediately took him down (in the entryway of the school) for looking the drill seargent in the eye.  He had just arrived, how was he to know?  His ankle was fractured during this take down and he although he tried to tell them something was wrong with his ankle, he was forced to do the regular 18 hour a day physical workout.  And, because he could not keep up with the other students because of his fractured ankle, he was taken down many, many more times through out the week.  He was hog tied to other students and forced to urinate on himself, among many other types of abuses and neglect.

However, I initially sent my son there out of love and it was out of that love that I returned one week later to pick him up because I became very suspicious of the school.

My son's initial reaction was thankfulness that I had come to "rescue him".  What followed thereafter was hatred and anger for sending him there.  It has been almost 7 months since I have picked him up, and he no longer feels that way.  We have an excellent relationship and he feels he can trust me, and vice versa.  He realizes that I sent him there for help, but also recognizes the fact that I returned immediately to pick him up.  He knew in his heart of hearts that once I realized what this place was like, I would return for him, which I did.

Maybe you should take the time to sit down and really talk to your mother.  Maybe she doesn't understand the extent of what you went through.  I feel guilt every time I think of the pain and suffering my son went through (and still does on occasion due to post traumatic stress).  Ever since my son's return from Thayer, we have been able to talk openly about everything and anything, even down to his first sexual encounters, pressures he feels from other students to do things that will help him "fit in", etc."
let me just say to you thatyou are a very courages mother. if only my mother would have taken me out earlier. my story is i was in the rebkah home for girls. im now 38 years old and i am now remembering horrible things, i always knew i was there well its hard to explain i just blocked it out. please get your son some kind of support. he needs to heal and his wounds need to close. the scars will never die but they will fade. good luck to you and your son. i have a 17 year old son.i do feel for you. my mother didnt know  what they did to me they lied and like you she did try to call me but she just believed them.