Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 18555 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #285 on: October 26, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
Not sure.  Check Wes' site.  He's usually up to date with all that.  and post it, I'd LOVE to be there!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 26, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-10-26 14:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think I will.  When is Mel's deposition?"

The trial is set for April 11, 2006.  Don't know when Mel's depo is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 26, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
Depo tentatively set for Nov. 16th but you know how they are about postponing these things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 27, 2005, 08:10:00 AM »
After Mel's depo is done, since neither he or his wife have provided any proof of Intentional Infliction of Emtional Distress (which in law is a very high bar to reach and they (Semblers)are past the point of reaching it), and it's just a guess from reading all the documents that have been posted online, the judge will dismiss that count which is the most serious from what I can tell and my guess is Bradbury will sue them back.

From what I have read so far Bradbury could sue these folks now.  

Stick around this case is just getting started!

The case is in it's third year and should Bradbury sue them back and I can't think of any reason he will not, I know I would, this thing will be going on well into 2009, that's my best guess.

Offline fuckbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 27, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »
I'm pretty pumped about it myself.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #290 on: October 27, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
Ya' know, I used to think Rich was just a crackpot. Well, in all honesty, I still think he's a little off in some ways. But then, who's not?

Now I'm starting to see some real potential here. Think of this within the context of all that's going on w/ all the Büsh cronies. Will the commander in thief be indicted prior to the next regular election? Who will sweep it? What will happen in the aftermath?

I seriously think this particular band of political crime families is the worst of the worst that America has ever allowed to come to power. Look back to the history of Brown Brothers & Herriman, Union Banking and Prescott Büsh. Certainly, they had an awsome political and economic power thing going. And the dirty details of their funding and coddling the Nazis before, during and after WWII is shocking to the sensibilities of any decent American; tragic betrayal on the order of a Greek tragedy to anyone who ever loved a veteran of that war.

But they weren't playing with a fully stacked deck, were they? They did get some resistance in the form of having their assets siezed under the Trading w/ the Enemy Act. And then there was good old Smedly Buttler (whom, like all good things, came from Pennsylvania :wink: ).

This is a bit different. A generation or two later, they've had time to plan and to place their men more broadly throughout the administration. And oh what a mess they've made!

I think that in coming years, books will be written and the next generation will be telling their children unbelievable (to the kids) stories of oppression and cruelty on the order of that other generation of Nazi war criminals.

It'll be an interesting area of enquery for some time to come. And, call me an idealistic, Qujotean patriot, but I honestly believe we'll squash this evil cabal before they attain anything close to the level of control in our country that they had over Germany.

So it's not for nothing that all of us got a potent and toxic slice of the Büsh/Nazi ideal. No need for revenge. I remain most untrusting of all in whom the impulse to punish is too strong. It'll be vindicating enough if I get to watch the next generation grow up fed on tales of caution about what can happen when you follow orders from on high w/o first consulting your own concience.

On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 27, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
bump to the top because it belongs at the top

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 01, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
They Semblers were featured in the St Pete Times today about their campaign contributions,

it's how they got away with Straight but no mention of Straight in the article

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 01, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 11:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"They Semblers were featured in the St Pete Times today about their campaign contributions,

it's how they got away with Straight but no mention of Straight in the article

"

No, but I think it mentions a Seedling:
His sons, Greg and Brent Sembler, also are politically active. Brent Sembler is the finance chairman for gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist.

I still haven't got rock solid confirmation of that, but it does seem likely at this point.

Regardless, I think you've got the cause and effect mixed up wrt who's fuckin' whom and where'd the money go. They aren't "getting away" with this bullshit because they're good for so much money. They're raising the money and running these programs for the same reasons; because the political vermin who they support want them to do it. They think it's a good thing. Just look at the incestuous orgy of influence between KHK, DFAF and Governor Taft's office in Ohio. Nobody's 'getting away with' running KHK cause the gov needs the campaign contributions. On the contrary, they're doing it with his and his wife's full knowledge and blessing.

Same as it ever was.

So, you think Crist will actually be governor? And would he be the first Program grad to hold that job? The world may never know.

I give money for church organs in the hope the organ music will distract the congregation's attention from the rest of the service.
--Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 01, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 15:40:00, Antigen wrote:

So, you think Crist will actually be governor? And would he be the first Program grad to hold that job? The world may never know.

Stop it.  You're scaring me now.

You been reading Lee's blogs on him?

When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
--Fredric Bastiat

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 01, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
Oh, is she writing again? Last I checked it was pretty stale.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 01, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
Nah, you were right.  Didn't pay attention to the dates and I hadn't checked her in months.

The public schools are...designed around the assumption that all of the participants are irresponsible and incompetent...The result is the creation of an organization which is incapable of change. Every member of the organization is concerned with keeping his superior happy.
--Christopher Jencks, Harvard

t. Pete Straight
early 80s