Author Topic: Aks Dat Niggah (advice thread)  (Read 10823 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Aks That Nigger (advice column)
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »
Hey Rumpshaka,

Why do so many white people think just because they listen to some hip hop they automatically get a ghetto pass to say nigga?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Rumpofsteelskin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 08:05:00 AM »
Dis here be a good quesshun, but still duzn't fo' real qualify as quesshun dat gits bak some "advice." Whut duz a nigga gots'ta do? Spell it out fo' ya'? A-D-V-I-C-E. In oda' wo'ds, you's ax' me about sump'n ya' may be needin' help wid, and ah' cut ya' an ansa' straight up.

As far as yo' quesshun goes dough, I'll do mah' best, whut duh hell.. I don't know why so many white folks is disrespectful like dis. But on DIS thread, de M.O. be fo' dem t'refa' to me as Nigger o' as Rumpofsteelskin. Word.
Livin\' and jivin\' and diggin\' the skin I\'m in

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
here ya go Mr. Nigga:

I'm laid up in my hide (sniper position) waiting on the mark to roll into his safehouse. Meanwhile, some kid gets mowed over by a hajji taxicab. The fucking towelhead steps out and looks around to make sure nobody has spotted his crime ('cept me). As the day goes on this young boy is literally shredded by traffic. I hit my mark and extracted. Problem is, I still see the kid in my head and last nite he returned. How the fuck do you get rid of that shit? And don't say do dope because I drink enough already. Jason

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
MC RumpDawg,

I wish to consummate an unnatural relationship with Richard Bradbury.  Any good pickup lines I can use for starters?

Miller

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 08:31:00, misbehaver wrote:

"here ya go Mr. Nigga:

I'm laid up in my hide (sniper position) waiting on the mark to roll into his safehouse. Meanwhile, some kid gets mowed over by a hajji taxicab. The fucking towelhead steps out and looks around to make sure nobody has spotted his crime ('cept me). As the day goes on this young boy is literally shredded by traffic. I hit my mark and extracted. Problem is, I still see the kid in my head and last nite he returned. How the fuck do you get rid of that shit? And don't say do dope because I drink enough already. Jason"

'Ey bro, sorry your caught in such a shitty situation over there.  i aint exactly a pacifist but i aint down with the violence either.  You helped me focus my mind on some heavy shit a while back.  Sorry your commander in chief is such an idiot.  It's a fucked up world.  You have my sympathy.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »
pirate, I've never needed sympathy. But, I will apologize for my earlier post. It was a LONG week and I had to put down some animals (2legs).
My stress caused a shitstorm around here; my fellow survivors did not deserve that. BTW, I'm my Commander in Chief. I gotta deal with what I do in the field. You are correct; it's a fucked up world. It's all we got though, right? Jason

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 08:31:00, misbehaver wrote:

Problem is, I still see the kid in my head and last nite he returned. How the fuck do you get rid of that shit?

You can't get rid of shit like that.  Whatever does not kill you doesn't necessarily make you stronger, it may cripple you for life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Dear Mr. Nigger,

How can I get rich quick and legally? Any advice to help on this subject would be much appreciated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
Dear Mr. Nigger,

Are you any relation to a Ms. Cleo ? Enquiring minds would like to know. Thank you.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
Peace.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »
Why do black people seem to have all the government jobs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »
Yo Mr. Nig,

What to you do when a Nigger post an advice column and then doesn't show up to work and answer said questions seeking advice?

The only explaination is that Mr. Nig is a union Nig............

a curious observation......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »
come on mr. niggerifikka, where ARE you? I need your advice man!!! I had axed some queshuns and they in't bein anssuhd emn w/ any avice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 19:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why do black people seem to have all the government jobs?"

Maybe it's the town you live in. Maybe it's the education. Maybe it's the segregation. Maybe it's the neighborhood. Maybe it's the relatives. Maybe it's the track.

Why does ANYONE work at The Gap. I hate The Gap. I hate it so much I haven't been there in years. I just hate it. It's boring, that's for sure. Why would anyone want to work there? Boring people go in and buy clothes there. I wouldn't want to see that many boring and annoying people all day long. I might just go nuts. I might just start telling the pudging out middle aged ladies that they had graduated to Talbot's, and they should get on out of my face. I might just tell all the teenage boys that wearing Gap clothes made them look boring. I might tell the teenage girls to get a clue, the clothes are shit quality, learn to be savvy shoppers, girls.

If anyone would like to remark further on this, or other similar subjects, feel free. The Nigger obviously left this thread up without locking it because he WANTED people to goof off and answer other people's questions in the meantime. Kind of like when we subs in the fourth grade. Heh heh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
I meant when we had substitute teachers. Not submarine sandwhiches. Which, by the way, what is your favorite kind of sub sandwhich, and how long is the longest submarine sandwhich you have ever eaten. Also, what is the Guinness Record for longest sub sandwhich?