Author Topic: Opiophile  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Opiophile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
On 2005-09-24 22:42:00, str8tohell wrote:

"gotta get back to the roller skates. When I was about eight or nine, I was nuts about skating, I grew up in Scotland and we didn't have much in the way of roller rinks, so I skated everywhere, school, the corner store, friends houses, anywhere I had to go I was doing it on my wheels. They were my first choice in transportation. I had these really cheesy blue boot ones that had these bright stripes of yellow, white and red. I was totally embarrassed by the style but I was spun, so I wore them everyday anyway. I got my new shoes every year at the start of school term and my Mom picked me out these really awful shoes. Any chance I had I would get out of the dreadful shoes and into my skates. I used to hide my shoes in a bush near the school and one day I got back there on my way home, and the shoes were gone. My world was shattered I knew that when I told my Mom what I had been doing that she would take away my skates! I hit rock bottom. Looking back I just can't believe the things I would do just to get my fix, that speed on the wheels! My past was a misery of addiction, I couldn't get through even a short walk home from school with out using (my skates)In retrospect I should never have been allowed to run as it is just a gateway activity, from there it's just a short way to skating and then it's either recovery or death. I have managed to survive through these many years with out my skates by working my program and living one day at a time. If it hadn't been for the steps and the guiding hand of Straight I would surely be dead now."

come on, baby, let's skate together!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Opiophile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Fag
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Opiophile