Author Topic: Another attempted escape  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
On 2005-09-26 17:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I cannot believe that the State of Montana is going to allow the programs to govern themselves. Isn't it just too coincidental that "programs" are the largest employer in Western Montana, a poverty stricken state with few avenues for income....guess some folks really don't care how they make ends meet, even if it's through institutionalized child abuse... and we thought hookers were misguided. Maybe Montana should make that their state motto,...."PROSPERITY THROUGH CHILD ABUSE...it pays." I think their state animal should be a skunk and their flower poison ivy. Perhaps their flag could feature a shackled child. I'm sure someone on this forum could design the proper artwork for this project. "

Everybody has their price. The real problem is the parents who SELL their kids out.  They are the ones who need their foreheads stamped with the initials C.A.P. (CHILD ABUSING PARENT)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
That's good advice about getting proactive but you are wrong about Fornits.  This is and always has been a forum read by people who have the power and the incentive to expose the truth about this industry.  Real change requires critical mass, something that has taken years to build.

It had to start somewhere ... and I think we all owe Fornits a debt of gratitude for keeping the lights on.

:nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 08:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's good advice about getting proactive but you are wrong about Fornits.  This is and always has been a forum read by people who have the power and the incentive to expose the truth about this industry.  Real change requires critical mass, something that has taken years to build.

It had to start somewhere ... and I think we all owe Fornits a debt of gratitude for keeping the lights on.

:nworthy: "

Fornits is great. I have no problem with Fornits. But if you think people with the power to make laws--and change the way states allow these schools to do business--spend their valuable time surfing the web and checking in on Fornits to see what the latest buzz is, you're crazy. Fornits is a forum for people to exchange ideas, opinions, stories, look for help, etc... It doesnt affect change. You have to do that. I don't understand why anyone who cares about these issues would argue witgh me about the need to write letters to legislators, newspapers, the Gov. For crying out loud, use your head. Fornits is the tool that you can use to set your so-called critical mass in motion. Put yourselves to good use and start contacting the people who are in charge...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »
Thank you for the information.