Author Topic: Another attempted escape  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
Anybody hear about several kids taking their own "exit plan" from Eagle Creek when the power went out -- apparently still missing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »

On 2005-09-23 08:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Frat Boy? What, from Thompson Falls University?  :smile:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
FROM MY PERSOANAL EXPERIENCE :

Gary and Patty Witt own Second Chance.

Patty is supervsior over the SCL family reps.

It may seem conviently coincidental,but the Witts have an opportunity to make big bucks everytime a family rep talks a parent into sending their kid to TB Jamaica for not "working their Program"

Hellooooo it will be interesting if the records are subeoned.

They make Pretzfield look like small stuff.

Trafficking kids over state and country boundaries for mucho money. I wonder were their liability is in the TB horror stories.

Such a lovey place Gary once told me. He would live there too.. He lied.

Lets not forget to mention Oasis travel who too make big money from selling air travel for the purpose  trafficking kids over state and country boundries.  Interstate commerece.Kids are the commodity.......  Such a conspiracy.

FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »
[email protected]

This is the email address for the reporter who wrote the story.  Wonder if he/she is doing a followup?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
Wait a minute ... you mean the people who own the transport company are somehow affiliated with Spring Creek Lodge?

:???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
From article:

The day before Adrian Sanders? fall, Spring Creek?s principal, Michele ?Mickey? Manning, took her seat on the new governor-appointed Private Alternative Adolescent Residential or Outdoor Programs board. One of the legislatively mandated board?s missions is to ?examine the benefit of licensing alternative residential or outdoor programs as a public service to monitor and maintain a high standard of care and to ensure the safety and well-being of adolescents and parents using the programs.?

--------------

The FOX is in the hen house?  

:silly:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
On 2005-09-24 12:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"From article:

The day before Adrian Sanders? fall, Spring Creek?s principal, Michele ?Mickey? Manning, took her seat on the new governor-appointed Private Alternative Adolescent Residential or Outdoor Programs board. One of the legislatively mandated board?s missions is to ?examine the benefit of licensing alternative residential or outdoor programs as a public service to monitor and maintain a high standard of care and to ensure the safety and well-being of adolescents and parents using the programs.?

--------------

The FOX is in the hen house?  

:silly: "

"Mickey" at the next meeting:  "I assure you that licensing my program, or any other, will just create a bureaucratic barrier that will negatively impact our abuse, er, treatment of teens.  It's wholly unnecessary.  You have my word."

Fox in the hen house is right.  Geez.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
Try reading the minutes of the last board meeting.  ::read::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
On 2005-09-25 10:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Try reading the minutes of the last board meeting.  ::read:: "

post 'em or link to 'em :idea:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
The minutes from the first board meeting won't be available until sometime in October. The board has to approve them before they become public. I heard they created two comittees, one to look at safety standards and one to look at how the board will survey all of Montana's schools to see how they operate... stay tuned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
Montana has no business allowing programs to participate in forumulating safety rules and regulations.

What the hell were they thinking?

Dumb asses.

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
So who should do it, auto mechanics? Who knows about this sort of thing? Why not include people like child psychologists and members of the public, like this board does?

How should it happen, behind closed doors or on the internet? With boards in Montana, the process is completely public. No back-door crap or empty, anonymous accusations.

"2) It is the public policy of this state and the purpose of this chapter to create a structure of the executive branch of state government which is responsive to the needs of the people of this state and sufficiently flexible to meet changing conditions; to strengthen the executive capacity to administer effectively and efficiently at all levels; to encourage greater public participation in state government; to effect the grouping of state agencies into a reasonable number of departments primarily according to function; to provide that the responsibility within the executive branch of state government for the implementation of programs and policies is clearly fixed and ascertainable; and to eliminate overlapping and duplication of effort within the executive branch of state government."  ::ribbon::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
On 2005-09-26 10:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So who should do it, auto mechanics? Who knows about this sort of thing? Why not include people like child psychologists and members of the public, like this board does?

How should it happen, behind closed doors or on the internet? With boards in Montana, the process is completely public. No back-door crap or empty, anonymous accusations.

"2) It is the public policy of this state and the purpose of this chapter to create a structure of the executive branch of state government which is responsive to the needs of the people of this state and sufficiently flexible to meet changing conditions; to strengthen the executive capacity to administer effectively and efficiently at all levels; to encourage greater public participation in state government; to effect the grouping of state agencies into a reasonable number of departments primarily according to function; to provide that the responsibility within the executive branch of state government for the implementation of programs and policies is clearly fixed and ascertainable; and to eliminate overlapping and duplication of effort within the executive branch of state government."  ::ribbon:: "

How about putting some "teens" on the board?  You know, the actual CLIENTS of these for-profit institutionalized-style programs?

The adults don't know what the hell they are talking about.  THEY ARE NOT THE ONES BEING EXPLOITED and VICTIMIZED.  And, as in the case of the principal from SCL, some even have a VESTED INTEREST.

Get it now?  It's the MONEY, stupid.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
I cannot believe that the State of Montana is going to allow the programs to govern themselves. Isn't it just too coincidental that "programs" are the largest employer in Western Montana, a poverty stricken state with few avenues for income....guess some folks really don't care how they make ends meet, even if it's through institutionalized child abuse... and we thought hookers were misguided. Maybe Montana should make that their state motto,...."PROSPERITY THROUGH CHILD ABUSE...it pays." I think their state animal should be a skunk and their flower poison ivy. Perhaps their flag could feature a shackled child. I'm sure someone on this forum could design the proper artwork for this project.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another attempted escape
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2005-09-26 17:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I cannot believe that the State of Montana is going to allow the programs to govern themselves. Isn't it just too coincidental that "programs" are the largest employer in Western Montana, a poverty stricken state with few avenues for income....guess some folks really don't care how they make ends meet, even if it's through institutionalized child abuse... and we thought hookers were misguided. Maybe Montana should make that their state motto,...."PROSPERITY THROUGH CHILD ABUSE...it pays." I think their state animal should be a skunk and their flower poison ivy. Perhaps their flag could feature a shackled child. I'm sure someone on this forum could design the proper artwork for this project. "

If you have a problem with the way Montana is going about regulating the industry, than you need to make your voice heard. I guarantee the governor and the legislators are not reading this forum. If you want something to be done about it, than you, and everyone else who bitches about it on this website, need to write letters to the governor, the state legislators, newspapers across the state, etc. You can bet your ass that WWASPS has their family reps urging every parent they talk to to do the same. When they hold a public hearing, show up or ask that a legislator or representative read a letter from you. I've heard that the governor's office was inundated with letters in support of spring creek from former and current students, program parents, etc. What is the governor supposed to do when all he hears is "how great spring creek is," and "how these programs saved kids lives," and "sure, there may be a few isolated incidents of wrongdoing or abuse, but that shouldn't put a black eye on the whole industry..." :question:  If every who wasted their time posting random bitches in this forum spent half as much time writing letters to newspapers, legislators, senators, congressman, etc. this wouldn't be happening in Montana. The problem is, the people passing the laws don't know what you people know. Those who know the truth have a responsibility to get that truth into the hands of the people who can do something positive with it. You're not going to do that by complaining and leveling baseless accusations in some far-out web forum that nobody but you reads.

Get busy:

Brian Schweitzer
Office of the Governor
State Capitol
PO Box 200801
Helena MT 59620-0801
406-444.3111, FAX 406-444-5529

Sen. Baucus, Max- (D - MT)   
511 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2651
Web Form:
http://baucus.senate.gov/emailmax.html

Sen. Burns, Conrad- (R - MT)   
187 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2644
Web Form:
 http://burns.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseA ... me.Contact

Rep. Denny Rehberg (R MT)
Washington, DC Office
516 Cannon House Office Bld.
Washington, DC, 20515
phone: (202) 225-3211
fax: (202) 225-5687

Helena District Office
950 North Montana Ave
Helena, MT 59601
phone: (406) 443-7878
fax: (406) 443-8890

Phone numbers for the Gov.'s Staff:

http://www.discoveringmontana.com/govt/ ... cy/gov.asp

Links to the state's newspapers can be found here:

http://www.50states.com/news/mont.htm
(go to the various newspapers' websites, find their opinion or letters page, and find out how to submit your own letter to the editor. Make sure you follow the guidelines to ensure they get published.)

If you truly want something to be done, than you ALL need to start a serious letter writing campaign. The Montana State Legislature will resume in late 2006 early 2007, so NOW is the time to start writing, NOT when they are in session. Get this issue in the forefront of the public's consciousness. If the public knew what you knew they would demand their elected official do something about it.

You can make it an ELECTION YEAR ISSUE by contacting the Democratic Sen. candidates challenging Sen. Conrad Burns. The serious contenders for Burns's seat are:

Jon Tester (D)
Montanans for Tester
P.O. Box 1248
Big Sandy, MT 59520

Phone: 406-449-0156
email: [email protected]
Fax: 406-449-0184

John Morrison (D)
Morrison for Montana,
P.O. Box 99
Helena, MT 59624

Don't wait. If you really care, stop bitching to us and start writing to the people that can actually do something about it. I've already done the hard work for you. Now start writing. Start urging eveyone you know who cares about this issue to start writing. You have to fight fire with fire. GET BUSY  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim: