Author Topic: Courtney Kemp and the Cedu divorce .........so much for narc  (Read 6367 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Courtney Kemp and the Cedu divorce .........so much for narc
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
wanker, wanker? What are you from jolly 'ole england. Well Fuck you too bitch!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
Haha, nah Ireland. Sign your name, tough guy.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
That was me.  ::cheers:: [ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-10-18 17:22 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Son of Montenegro

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
You're both a couple of cocksuckers.

My name isn't to offend you, it's to show you that you're no more "courageous" than I simply because you have to type a password in to post. And I guess if all these people keep calling you a cocksucker, perhaps you should take a step back and see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
On 2005-10-19 12:26:00, Son of Montenegro wrote:

"You're both a couple of cocksuckers.

My name isn't to offend you, it's to show you that you're no more "courageous" than I simply because you have to type a password in to post. And I guess if all these people keep calling you a cocksucker, perhaps you should take a step back and see. "

Dragi Ne Pravi Crna Gorac,

Zelim da te kazim da ti si stvarno jedino naj veci budala ko postoji u celo svetu! Ja sam bas
sigurno da tvoj majka je purljave kucka ko ce jebala sa majmone, i odakle ti si ce porodio.
Ja verujem da ti ci isto ruzan kao si glup, i to mora da snaci da ni si nikad vidio picku u tvojim ne srecu zivota, i neces nikad zbog tvoju sranje ponasanje.  Mozde da ti nebi postalo toliko ljuto i nesrecan ako prekinis da lazes sam sebe, i da presnajes da jesi pravi homoseksualac, kao svi ostalo ljudi vec snaju da jesi.  Ali ja neverujem da ti imas dovolno pamet u glavu da ti bi mogu da saznas to sto je istina i to sto nije.  

Ciao,

Sine od Srbije

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2005-10-19 14:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-19 12:26:00, Son of Montenegro wrote:

"You're both a couple of cocksuckers.

My name isn't to offend you, it's to show you that you're no more "courageous" than I simply because you have to type a password in to post. And I guess if all these people keep calling you a cocksucker, perhaps you should take a step back and see. "

Dragi Ne Pravi Crna Gorac,

Zelim da te kazim da ti si stvarno jedino naj veci budala ko postoji u celo svetu! Ja sam bas

sigurno da tvoj majka je purljave kucka ko ce jebala sa majmone, i odakle ti si ce porodio.

Ja verujem da ti ci isto ruzan kao si glup, i to mora da snaci da ni si nikad vidio picku u tvojim ne srecu zivota, i neces nikad zbog tvoju sranje ponasanje.  Mozde da ti nebi postalo toliko ljuto i nesrecan ako prekinis da lazes sam sebe, i da presnajes da jesi pravi homoseksualac, kao svi ostalo ljudi vec snaju da jesi.  Ali ja neverujem da ti imas dovolno pamet u glavu da ti bi mogu da saznas to sto je istina i to sto nije.  

Ciao,

Sine od Srbije   "

I wrote the last post in Serbian to you the Anonymous-Troll-Montenegrian-Wanna-be in order to demonstrate what I've already told you.  My username is not random, it indeed has personal meaning and relevence to my identity, proving once again that I am infinately more courageous than a cocksucking loser like you could ever hope to be.

Additionally, I've shared plenty of personal information here, and have provided detailed accounts of my cedu experience.  I have never backed away from any direct question put to me regarding my motives for posting here.

I have shared my age, my occupation,
my marital status,how many kids I have, what city I live in, what cedu school I attended,what years I attended, who my friends were, how I escaped, which schools I attended after Cedu,
and so on...

In fact I've given so much information about myself that your very own troll-cedu-sheep- bretheren managed to identify me by the name I went by at cedu!  It is indeed true that I refuse to give out my full legal name publicly.  That's because I have a wife and child to protect, and since several Anon Cedu supporters on this site, and at the lame-ass cedualumni site posted specific threats to my wife and family, it should be obvious to everyone why I refuse to release that information.

You on the other hand are a fucking coward whose done nothing here but call people cocksuckers while hiding behind the veil of anonymity.  And yes, you did in fact choose the username "Son of Montenegro" for no other reason than to mock me.
If you really were from Montenegro, then you'd be able to read the post I just wrote to you.  It's really too bad that you can't, because I  dissed you hard core, much worse than anything you've said to me!  THE FACT IS: You're a coward and a total fucking loser, so deal with it already, and stop projecting your anger at everyone else.

By the way, if there are any registered posters
here who are interested in knowing what I said to this fool before, PM me and I'll be happy to translate.  We can all laugh at this fucking idiot together!

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-10-19 15:52 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »
Congratulations you talked shit to me in some shitty language that no one else on this site speaks but you. Or at least they don't make the mistake of being proud to speak the language of some pathetic little country like Serbia. And what the fuck was up with that shit anyways? I'm gay and I fucked a monkey? I've never seen a pussy before? Pretty sad words from such a self proclaimed bad ass motherfucker. You're a fucking joke.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
On 2005-10-30 11:44:00, Son of Montenegro wrote:

"Congratulations you talked shit to me in some shitty language that no one else on this site speaks but you. Or at least they don't make the mistake of being proud to speak the language of some pathetic little country like Serbia. And what the fuck was up with that shit anyways? I'm gay and I fucked a monkey? I've never seen a pussy before? Pretty sad words from such a self proclaimed bad ass motherfucker. You're a fucking joke. "

Actually, Serbian (also called Serbo-Croatian) is the official language of 3 seperate countries:  Serbia-Montenegro, Croatia, and Bosnia-Hercegovina, and is spoken by over 40 million people world wide.  I can also speak & understand other slavic languages to some great extent including Slovenian & Czech, due to their similarities with Serbian. Additionally, I speak a little Polish and I know a few words in Spanish too.  Yes, I am indeed proud of myself for being able to communicate with more people than you, Why shouldn't I be?

By the way, whoever you paid to translate my comments to you, did a piss poor job of it. You should consider asking for your money back.

I agree that perhaps it was a bit unfair of me to insult you in a language that you don't understand. I only did it to show everyone what a lying, cowardly, little bitch you really are.
I did a good job of it too!  However,  in the spirit of fairness, I'll translate for you. Here's what I wrote:  

"Dear Fake Montenegrin,

I just wanted to say that you really are the world's biggest idiot. I'm absolutely certain that your mother is a dirty bitch who fucked a monkey, and this was how you were conceived.
I believe that you're as ugly as you are stupid, and that must mean that you've never seen a pussy in your whole unhappy life, and you never will because of your shitty personality. Perhaps you wouldn't be so angry and unhappy if you stopped lying to yourself, and finally accepted the fact that you're a true homosexual, because everyone else can see that you are. However, I sincerely doubt that you have enough brains in your stupid head to know the difference between what's true and what isn't.

Bye,

Son Of Serbia "

Looking back at my words, I don't think that my comments were so off the wall.  

The only topic you've ever posted about in any detail is 'Cock Sucking', so of course people will assume that you're gay! And it's incredibly obvious by your posts that you're not very smart either.  

I will admit admit that you're herpes-infested, whore, mother probably never actually fucked a monkey in the litteral sense, but it's clear to me that whoever did drop the sperm deposit that made you, wasn't any kind of man either.  If he was a man, then he would've taught you how to be one. but you're not a man, you're just shit-talking, scared little girl, no doubt a "Chip off the old block."

Finally, I never once proclaimed myself to be a "Bad Ass Motherfucker", here or on any other website.  I guess this is another one of those LIES that you keep telling yourself, just like the one about you being as courageous as me.
Well, if there's one thing that Cedu did right, it was teaching you sheep how to lie to yourselves.  Good to see you're still using those "tools" so effectively.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-10-31 07:19 ]

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
Oh Serb, Serb, Serb.... you are a bad, bad boy!

Remind me not to piss you off!!  But if I do, please don't translate the Serbo-Croatian.

By the way, calling S.O.M a faggot is an insult to homosexuals!
hanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
My mistake my Mom fucked the monkey not me. That's the last time I use that free online serbian to english translator. Shanlea you must have grown up pretty sheltered if that's the worst you've heard someone go off on someone else. Serb you can sit there for hours and think up all the nasty shit and stupid queer jokes you can and it won't change a thing. Whatever apparently you get in fights with people around here all the time and some of those dudes made threats to your family and I don't want anything to do with that bullshit, but you're still a fucking pussy. So fuck you. Peace out.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
Whatever bitch.  Free Online Serbian to English translator huh? And you're so stupid that you still couldn't use it right! HaHaHa! That's funny shit. And yeah I do get into fights out here with anonymous Cedu bitches like yourself.  Cowardly little cyber-stalker program freaks like you who claim to hate me so much, yet they consistantly back down from every opportunity I've offered to settle things once and for all... And you're calling me a pussy? HaHaHa, more funny shit!  By the way, you don't want to get into it with me because you know  I'd skin you alive, chew you up, and spit you out like a bad habit!  So peace out all you want pussy, you'll be back, and I'll be here to laugh at you.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-11-01 08:31 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
So does anyone have anything else to say about Courtney Kemp?

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
I said I was done talking with you. You want to settle this the old fashioned way I'll break you old man. Trust me big guy, I'm the last person around here you want to take it there with. [ This Message was edited by: Son of Montenegro on 2005-11-01 08:40 ][ This Message was edited by: Son of Montenegro on 2005-11-01 08:40 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
What is with the private comments Serb? Afraid to put your shit out in the open?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 09:42:00, Son of Montenegro wrote:

"What is with the private comments Serb? Afraid to put your shit out in the open?"

Not at all coward...only reitterating what I've said to you publicly.

I'll be happy to clean your clock at any time and in any place you name little boy. Come get some bitch!