Author Topic: Courtney Kemp and the Cedu divorce .........so much for narc  (Read 6368 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Courtney Kemp and the Cedu divorce .........so much for narc
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
So eloquently put serbian jackass. I still think he's a cock. And come to think if it, I think you're a cock too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
On 2005-10-12 09:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So eloquently put serbian jackass. I still think he's a cock. And come to think if it, I think you're a cock too!"

"Serbian Jackass" huh? Only one poster around here ever called me that... and it is you Dr. Fucktard, isn't it?  

Why are you hiding under the bag? For someone who always bitched about how big of pussies anonymous posters are, this is somewhat hypocritical of you, wouldn't you say?

Seriously Fuckles, if you got beef with wise up, then spill it already; and stop playing these childish games, just like the cowards you so often claim to despise!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
On 2005-10-12 13:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-12 09:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So eloquently put serbian jackass. I still think he's a cock. And come to think if it, I think you're a cock too!"

"Serbian Jackass" huh? Only one poster around here ever called me that... and it is you Dr. Fucktard, isn't it?  

Why are you hiding under the bag? For someone who always bitched about how big of pussies anonymous posters are, this is somewhat hypocritical of you, wouldn't you say?

Seriously Fuckles, if you got beef with wise up, then spill it already; and stop playing these childish games, just like the cowards you so often claim to despise!"

Sorry that was me, I forgot to log in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Haha no, but you have an excellent memory. I admit, calling you Serbian Jackass was completely unoriginal. I swiped that one from Fucktard. I just think it's such a perfect name for you!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
Let me guess, you're also the same little chicken shit who called me a "cocksucker" too right?

Well you certainly are one unoriginal bastard.
You have no imagination what so ever.

C'mon cock-boy, tell us,why are you really here?
Try using your own words this time, c'mon you can do it, Anne Hall believes in you.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-10-12 14:18 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »
The pot calling me black? I haven't seen a unique word come out of your mouth. You, DJ, all the other "dedicated" posters around here. Just a bunch of cookie cutter pieces of shit who, if posting anonymously, could never be told apart. Well, perhaps I could tell you from the rest. You're the most self-righteous of them all. The fuckin' grand daddy pimp of fornits, right?

Yea I called you a cocksucker. What about it? And why do you think the hatred around here for you is limited to Anne and her fucked up little family? I loathe her almost as much as I loathe you.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »
Well you've certainly said quite a bit, and I bet it wasn't easy with that dick in your mouth either.
In light of the incredible effort you went through to say all that, I really should give your post all of the time and attention it deserves.  Therfore, I will address your statements point by point, like so:

On 2005-10-12 15:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The pot calling me black? I haven't seen a unique word come out of your mouth."

THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T READ MY POSTS.

"You, DJ, all the other "dedicated" posters around here. Just a bunch of cookie cutter pieces of shit who, if posting anonymously, could never be told apart."

DJ ENDS ALL OF HIS POSTS WITH THE FOLLOWING QUOTE: 'COMPASSION IS THE BASIS OF MORALITY'
HOPEFULLY, THIS WILL HELP ALLEVIATE SOME OF THE CONFUSION YOU ARE EXPERIENCING.  BY THE WAY,
EXACTLY HOW ARE YOUR OWN POSTS ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANON BULLY, JACKSON NASH, ANNE HALL, OR ANY OF THE OTHER CEDUALMNI COWARDS WHO COME HERE AND ATTACK PEOPLE ANONYMOUSLY?

"Well, perhaps I could tell you from the rest. You're the most self-righteous of them all. The fuckin' grand daddy pimp of fornits, right?"

HAHAHAHA!  GRAND DADDY PIMP OF FORNITS, HUH?
NOW THAT'S FUNNY. BOY YOU IDIOTS AT THE CEDUALUMNI SHEEP SITE HAVE REALLY BUILT ME UP INTO SOME SORT OF DEMI-GOD OVER THERE!. I MEAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT DON'T YOU?  YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO POSTS  NEGATIVELY ABOUT CEDU MUST BE ME OR A FOLLOWER OF MINE. GET A GRIP ALREADY, AND STOP BEING SO FUCKING PARANOID!  

"Yea I called you a cocksucker. What about it?"

YOU ASK: WHAT ABOUT IT? WELL, I'LL REFER YOU BACK TO MY PREVIOUS RESPONSE TO YOU BACK ON THE COCKSUCKER THREAD:

I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU'D CONSIDER SAYING THAT TO ME WITHOUT HIDING UNDER THAT BAG, WOULD YOU?
NO? I DIDN'T THINK SO.  YOU'RE A COWARD AND YOU KNOW IT.

"And why do you think the hatred around here for you is limited to Anne and her fucked up little family? I loathe her almost as much as I loathe you. "

I DON'T BUY IT.  IN FACT, I THINK YOU'RE QUITE FOND OF ANNE HALL AND HER FAMILY.  YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE DEFENDING THEM AND CEDU. YOUR BLIND HATRED OF ALL FORNITS POSTERS, YOUR REFUSAL TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOURSELF, THE WHOLE YOU WON'T BULLY ME--I'LL SAY WHAT I WANT--WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT ATTITUDE...YOU'VE DONE THIS ALL BEFORE, AND YOU'VE TRIED TO REINVENT YOURSELF HERE ANONYMOUSLY AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES. THIS LATEST ATTEMPT OF CLAIMING YOU HATE ANNE HALL AND FAMILY IS THE MOST PATHETIC  OF THEM ALL. THE REASON THIS NEVER WORKS OUT FOR YOU IS BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP THAT HATEFUL, SOCIOPATHIC, OBSESSIVE PERSONALITY OF YOURS FROM SURFACING.  PEOPLE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES AND RECOGNIZE YOU FOR THE LOSER YOU ARE EVERY TIME!  OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-10-17 15:57 ]

Offline Son of Montenegro

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »
Alright then, now I have my random, still entirely anonymous screen name. Does that make me as tough as you? No more bag, but the fact remains that you're a dirty little cocksucker. Or hey, I guess the next step is to settle this with fists, right? That how you like to get it done?

You can think I'm a cohort of Anne's if you want. Then who's the paranoid one? It doesn't matter to me, because my words are based solely on my disdain for you. You can make it about anyone else, but that's what it comes down to. [ This Message was edited by: Son of Montenegro on 2005-10-17 21:07 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
On 2005-10-17 18:46:00, Son of Montenegro wrote:

"Alright then, now I have my random, still entirely anonymous screen name. Does that make me as tough as you? No more bag, but the fact remains that you're a dirty little cocksucker. Or hey, I guess the next step is to settle this with fists, right? That how you like to get it done?

You can think I'm a cohort of Anne's if you want. Then who's the paranoid one? It doesn't matter to me, because my words are based solely on my disdain for you. You can make it about anyone else, but that's what it comes down to. [ This Message was edited by: Son of Montenegro on 2005-10-17 21:07 ]"

My username is not random at all.  It has personal meaning, and it serves as an important identifier to those who knew me.  

Your choice of username isn't random at all, no doubt you mean to mock me.  I'm not offended at all. In fact I was born in Herceg Novi, Crna Gora (Montenegro), and I consider it to be one of the most beautiful places on earth.

As for your cocksucker comments, well this is
yet another similarity you share with Anne and her followers.  You make up false labels and/or stories about people, and then insist they are true.  It's a skill that you learned from Cedu Rap facilitators no doubt.

You're still the same unoriginal bastard you always were.  Your username: UNORIGINAL.
Your insistance that your derogatory labels are the truth: UNORIGINAL.  The fact that you take my observations of you and repeat them back to me: UNORIGINAL.  The overwhelming hatred you express for me, yet can't provide a reason for,is completely: UNORIGINAL.

Maybe you're not Anne or any of the other cowards who've trolled this site in the past.
Maybe you're an entirely new cedu sheep
altogether. I sincerely doubt it, but if you are someone new, then it's clear you've spent an
aweful lot of time reading up on the posts of
past trolls at this site (ANON BULLY in particular).  I cannot fathom why anyone would choose to mimic that freak, but in doing so, you've made it perfectly clear that you are cut from the same subhuman, pond scum mold that he is.

As for getting things done with my fists, well I am a peaceful man at heart, but I have been known to break off a face or two when provoked.  To be honest, I'm actually a bit surprised by your response. I figure someone who hates me as much as you do would jump at the opportunity I've offered you.  Calling me names won't shut me up.  To do that, you'll have to get your hands dirty.  Maybe you would too, if you weren't
some soft, spolied rich, candy-assed, wanna-be accountant, who never did a hard days work in his entire life.

So I guess the appeal of calling me a cocksucker
anonymously on the internet, is that it's closest you'll ever come to feeling like a man.  Apparently, in your own warped mind, you believe that this makes you a stand up guy. In reality, you're still a frightened little bitch, and everyone knows it.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »
I forgot to log in again.  The previous post is mine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
Shut the fuck up man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
shut the fuck up man?

heh. good comeback.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
whatever. What are you ranting and going on and on about?! Shut up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
why not read this thread from the beginning and find out, you dumbass!

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
Serb what's the deal man? I mean, in the past some of these anon fools have said some pretty nasty shit to get you fired up. But this fool didn't even have anything good to say. Why you getting in a pissing contest with him? Just let the wanker do his thing. Waste of time.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...