Author Topic: I was going to write Dear Greg, but even titles seem it be m  (Read 29206 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was going to write Dear Greg, but even titles seem it be m
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2005, 07:29:00 AM »
UNIVERSITY DIPLOMAS

Obtain a prosperous future, money-earning power, and the prestige that comes with having a career position you have always dreamed of. Diplomas from Prestigious Non-accredited Universitites based on your present knowledge and life experience.

IF YOU QUALIFY, NO TESTS REQUIRED, CLASSES, BOOKS OR EXAMINATIONS.

BATCHELORS,MBA's, DOCTORATE AND PHD Degrees available in your field.

CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.

Call NOW to receive your diploma in Two Weeks!!!!

1-206-666-4393

call 24 hours, 7 days a week, including sundays and holidays
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
I was there when he received the Honary Doctorate
from I thought it was Ft. Lauderdale University but it may have been Ft. Lauderdale College.  He was in a cap & gown.  I don't know if this school eventually became the Art Institute or not(no pun intended)

I already told you this once before.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
Hey now were getting somewhere.  He wore a cap and gown to the ceremony?

Tell me more!!!

For those observing, this is a different anon than just posted the nice little tirade above.

Ft Lauderdale university?  Another new one on me...

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »
On 2005-10-03 09:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was there when he received the Honary Doctorate

from I thought it was Ft. Lauderdale University but it may have been Ft. Lauderdale College.  He was in a cap & gown.  I don't know if this school eventually became the Art Institute or not(no pun intended)

I already told you this once before."

Would it be significant to you if the institution that presented the honorary doctorate wasn't accredited to issue doctorate degrees?

Also, how did we get off on all this "art institute" crap if he never was there?

What happened to "ft lauderdale College/university?  There seems to be no record that this institution ever existed.

Just asking...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
Don't know.  I was there on broward blvd.  I remember about 6mos or a year before he received the doc. 5 guys from the Univ or college were on the program.  Art & about 5 other people received them if my memory serves me write(on the 5 that is)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
still waiting???
for what?
last time children, Ft.Lauderdale College exists today and did then at above location(s).
jesus h christ i even tell you where it is and how to find it and you come up with Florida Metropolitan???
yet you're puzzled by the tone of my response and insults???
when someone calls you morons, it's not an insult when you're morons, only when you think you're not

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
No one is puzzled by your seed staffer attitude at all...we just find it funny that you still fantasize that is an effective form of communication.

:lol:  :lol:

Newflash for you.  That controntational in your face, attack the messenger, insult and degrade people you don't agree with - style of communication was anti-social and inappropriate then as well as now. It only works in the confines of a closed system where the people have been conditioned to believe that it is normal and productive when in fact it is not.

Now that we have that out of the way, If you have knowledge about Ft. lauderdale college, why don't you post it in a credible non-confrontational manner?  

Is that beyond your capabilities?  Why isn't it listed with the Florida Dept of Education? The US Dept of Education? Is this the facility that awarded the doctorate? Were they accredited to issue said diploma in in 1972?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
On 2005-10-03 20:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"still waiting???

for what?

last time children, Ft.Lauderdale College exists today and did then at above location(s).

jesus h christ i even tell you where it is and how to find it and you come up with Florida Metropolitan???

Again, no...but I did contact Florida Metropolitan University and found out they took over Ft. Lauderdale College in 1996.

:grin:  :grin:

Your apology is not expected.  I forgive you...again.

:grin:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »
So in my little journey for the truth, and wading thru the crap that has been thrown at the attempt...so far we have very little.

It appears that PERHAPS the "doctorate" was awarded by the now defunct Ft Lauderdale College which was acquired in 1996 by CCI Corp which operates Florida Metropolitan University,  a small local college 22 office corporation, accredited to offer up to master degrees. This corporation was founded in 1995.

We know little to nothing about Ft. Lauderdale College, its accredidation in 1972 and/or if this was really the place that gave Art his honorary doctorate or not.

Would someone who was there, that isn't socially retarded, please step forward with some bonafide facts?  Or at the least, like our one anon has honestly tried to do, with a admitted  not perfect 33 year old memory?  

It is an interesting point of topic the circumstance surrounding this honorary doctorate and the facility that chose to award it to him.  

It would be nice to either confirm or put to rest the press account of his doctorate so long ago...Ie:  was the honorary doctorate really from a diploma mill or was it from a facility that was accredited to offer doctorate degrees.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
On 2005-10-03 20:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

last time children, Ft.Lauderdale College exists today ...

when someone calls you morons, it's not an insult when you're morons, only when you think you're not...

Er, no it does not exist anymore...but I don't want to confuse you with facts or upset you further..it is so apparent you are raging over there on the other side of your computer.

Man, it must be tough for you, coming here and facing all these beligerent ex-seedlings that actually verify the things you say, eh? Even when you belittle and call names, we still verify what you say.  How depressing that must be for an ex-staffer of your caliber! I bet you wish you could stand us up or put us on a refresher, eh?

:grin:  :grin:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »

"

And in all seriousness, here is where we find the biggest flaw in the way the Seed and the Seed knock of programs taught people to socialize with others.

When you are making a point, according to seed doctrine and culture, yelling, belittling, humiliating and any other tactic  to win the argument is deemed okay, even preferred to actual give and take. No voice is ever given to alternate viewpoints, and if someone is deemed wrong or on the wrong side of the argument, well then they Deserve whatever you say to them, dammit!  After all, it is for their own good the way you are treating them, right?

No wonder then that so many years later, a person who built his life around this fantasy of reality, this lie of an approach to communication, this warped sense of community, would still be unable to carry on any two way conversation.

So sad for you sir.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Boy, arn't you getting a little carried here.
You are kinda talking to yourself. Right? :rofl:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
nope

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »
greg, it does seem to exsist today (ft lauderdale college). if i read the webpage correctly its a part of FMU. i googled it but had to go several pages into the search to pull references to it

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:sQ ... lege&hl=en

not sure if that link will work or not.

http://www.rgs.uci.edu/rig/school_codes/florida.htm

and that link will show an assigned school code for none other then fort lauderdale college. not sure if its really apart of fmu or not, or really still functioning or not, but this certainly makes me think its still out there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2005, 07:23:00 AM »
do we actually know it was a doctorate and not just an honorary BA ? or MA for that matter?