Author Topic: I HATE THE WORD CULT MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 596 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE THE WORD CULT MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 05, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
I hate the word CULT MEMBER!!! I resent it when society Stamps and Labels you as a cult member, When you are sent somewhere Religious against your free will and you have clearly have done things to brake the hold  that they at one time put on your life.
When you are put on lock down and forced to live by their standards, Then when you brake free  from your cauptore that are or where CULT LEADERS, You are identified with them as a cult member! It is like the kids in Waco Texas, They where and will always be labeled as cult members and took  that name to thier death. The kids there, What where thier names? The ones that didn't sign up for it, That where there by rule of thier parents.
Has anyone ever called them by thier names or know them by name? Nope! They are STAMPED AND LABELED "CULT MEMBERS"!!!! And it will be how they are remembered. Just as any other that was or is apart of a faculty run by religious ass holes. We are stamped and labeled CULT MEMBERS!
It is all but Tattooed  on our foreheads! I have a name and it is not that!  I resent being called that!
Signed, Stamped and Labeled
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »