Author Topic: DSS tricked by CSA  (Read 961 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DSS tricked by CSA
« on: February 17, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
I was in Carolina Springs Academy from March 23, 2003 to July 9, 2004. While I was there, the Department of Social Services came by a number of times to inspect the living conditions of the dorms (aka trailers) the students were living in. I was interviewed once by a DSS member, but nothing was done.

The second time DSS came by CSA, I was an upper level (which means, for those of you who never attended a WWASP program, I was held above other students with more responsibility and trust and had "duties" to perform). The staff of CSA woke a few girls up to help take a few girls' personal effects, i.e; bedding, belongings, pictures, extra clothes, etc- and put them in a storage building. We didn't understand why at the time, but realized when we saw DSS walking around the campus that we were hiding these girls' stuff to give the illusion of less girls in the dorm than there really were.

The girls that helped hide the belonging were sworn to secrecy. and the entire group of girls at CSA that day were not allowed to count off or say anything to DSS.

Ponder over THAT for a while. WWASP is disgusting, lying, fraudulant and greedy. If anyone wants to verify this account I will be glad to put you in touch with the other girls that were there helping to hide the belonging, etc.

-Anna
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DSS tricked by CSA
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »
Thanks for the info, Anna. That sounds very much in-line with the regular WWASPS mode: cover up, hide, and lie, lie, lie.

Consider writing to ISAC (www.isaccorp.org) about this-- the more people hear about these things, the better chance we have of shutting down CSA and similar hellholes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DSS tricked by CSA
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
That kind of stuff happened at Spring Creek Lodge when I was there in the late 90?s. They would shift around the students in the hobbit (isolation) and make sure only high ranking students were able to talk to outsiders.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DSS tricked by CSA
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
There were kids that were at transfered to Dundee that were involved in this.  They were run to the woods with a teacher to hide from DISS.  This "teacher" was the one that was involved with the rape coverup in Costa Rica.