Author Topic: Rudy's new job  (Read 17065 times)

Offline wiseup

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: wiseup on 2005-12-26 16:11 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
Dude do you ever get out of the house?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2005-09-22 13:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dude do you ever get out of the house?"

You should ask yourself this very same question.
Seriously, why do you come out here and
berate people, over something you obviously
don't give a shit about?

It sounds to me like you have way too much free
time on hands.  Perhaps it would help if
you went out and found yourself a job, at
least then you might have a constructive way
to spend your time. What's stopping you
anyways? Maybe you're just not sure
where to start looking, or you don't know
what your qualifications are... No problem,
I can help you.  Just repeat after me:

"Would you like fries with that?"

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-09-22 13:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
Yea, maybe. Or maybe I can go work construction like a few other dropouts we know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
And damn Son, you're awfully sensitive aren't you. "Do you get out of the house". That's berating? Daddy break out the wooden spoon on you a little often?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
On 2005-09-22 17:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yea, maybe. Or maybe I can go work construction like a few other dropouts we know. "

"And damn Son, you're awfully sensitive aren't you. "Do you get out of the house". That's berating? Daddy break out the wooden spoon on you a little often?"

Wow, I guess you really told me...

More inspiring words of wisdom from Ottawa5 AKA
"Gentiana" AKA Crazy ANNE from Minneapolis, or
perhaps one of her deeply disturbed children.
Or is this Anne herself pretending to be one her fucked up kids?

Who cares...Most of us gave up trying make sense of ANNE'S insanity a long time ago.  We can tune Anne out simply by shutting off the computer. Anne's poor kids don't have that luxury, they've had to deal with Anne's insanity their entire lives.  It's no wonder that Anne's older son is a former drug-addict turned sociopath, while her daughter is mentally challenged, which consequently makes her socially crippled.

Crazy Anne (Ottawa) reminds me of Carrie Walker's mother from the 1970's Horror movie classic "Carrie"...Y'Know, the woman who
doesn't let her daughter leave the house because: "THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!"

Considering what a crazy controlling  bitch his mother is, it's no wonder why Anne's son became a crack head, the poor kid was desperately looking for anyway to escape his twisted
home life.

This also explains Anne's allegations that her son was happy at RMA,of course he was: it was the first time in his life where mommy didn't have to dress him every morning.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-09-23 07:32 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
Can you tell us more about the crack head son?  Why does a rich kid turn to such heavy street drugs?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
Rudy appeared to be very compassionate when he was head master at ASR, very professional and the kids seemed to like him.  The kids called ASR "The Bubble" bacuase they felt very safe there.  Maybe I saw a different side of him or maybe he changed, but all the kids seemed to be able to approach him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
On 2005-09-23 09:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Rudy appeared to be very compassionate when he was head master at ASR, very professional and the kids seemed to like him.  The kids called ASR "The Bubble" bacuase they felt very safe there.  Maybe I saw a different side of him or maybe he changed, but all the kids seemed to be able to approach him."

Did you work there?  Did you ever sit in on a group or "rap"?  That's when things get ugly.

He seems pretty normal during the course of regular business, but when it comes time to "confront" a kid, he turns into a really abusive animal.

I personally have seen him stand a kid up in front of all his peers and begin to explain why the kid had "the smallest penis in the entire school."  I've seen him call young women "sluts" and "whores" and worse, even blaming them for sexual abuse committed against them.

He really is a twisted and sick fuck.  I've seen it and there are so many similar accounts from many, many different people, both staff and clients, that I have no reason to doubt any of it.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
Yes I sat in on a few groups with him and I didnt see what you saw, though I am not saying you didnt.  Maybe it was pointed out to him that he was being abusive and degrading and changed his approach, maybe it was at a previous school.  I spoke to many kids and they all seemed to like him and most of the counselors. If I ever saw someone in authority do what you describe and I was a student at that school I wouldnt say nice things about him and if I was afraid I wouldnt say anything.  People make mistakes, they learn from them sometimes and they grow into better people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2005-09-23 10:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

People make mistakes, they learn from them sometimes and they grow into better people."

How true is that? How many of you before being sent to your respective programs were involved in some pretty "sick" shit? I'm sure you had said some very nasty things to people, and chances are, you ended up at one of these schools because of aspects of your lifestyles that weren't particularly redeeming.

Now obviously, that's not nearly the same as a staff member standing someone up and degrading them based on the size of their johnson, or calling a girl a slut in front of her peers. That kind of action is just inexcusable, and I won't for a second defend Rudy's choice to do what he did. If I had known Rudy, I probably would have hated him too. All I'm saying is that I'm sure there are things in all of our pasts (there definitely are in mine).

But all of this about Rudy is from so far back that he's had plenty of time to realize what he was doing. Some of us got so caught up in what was going on at those schools that it took us quite some time to re-program, or de-program ourselves once we were out. Maybe that happened to staff members like Rudy as well? Maybe he went in with a cool, level head, but then gradually became a "sick animal" or whatever you want to say about him. And maybe he has laid in bed countless nights since thinking to himself how disgusting it all became, all the while wishing he could take it all back. And maybe, just maybe, he returned to decent form by the time he reached ASR, and now, as we've been debating, Santa Fe Waldorf.

Because in all reality, people do change. And over enough time, it can be bewildering how much a person really can change. Some people change a little bit, some people you'd never even recognize.

Perhaps Rudy still is, and always has been, a piece of trash. People who witnessed his disturbing acts firsthand, and people who were even a victim of them, I'm not for one second trying to discount what you feel. You have every right to be angry with him and even to hold a grudge against him.

But in the end, isn't it possible that he might have changed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
For the record (that last post was mine), since it seems to make a huge difference on perspective around here, I was a student.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
In what capacity were you observing?  Normally, when an "outsider" is at the facility to observe, there's a dog-and-pony-show set up before-hand to insure that the observer sees only a carefully crafted show, rather than the actual goings-on of the facility.

The buildings and the kids get cleaned up and instructions are given to staff and students on exactly what can and cannot be said and to whom.

Just the fact that the Headmaster was leading a group while you observed seems very strange.  That seems like a show in and of itself.  Where were the counselors?  I know that any "unqualiifed" (no degree, no certification, no license - the vast majority) ones would be barred from a group under observation for legal reasons.

Tell us about the circumstances under which you came to be observing at ASR.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
My daughter was attending there, and have dropped in unannounced and attended the groups for parents and parents/children.  When we went to check out the place we drove up unannounced and ate dinner with the kids and attended a group meeting with the whole school (stood in the back).  The doors are usually open.[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-20 06:10 ]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
I agree, if you do a search for posts on "asr" or "swift river" you dont see alot of negative reports, not like some of the other places which sound pretty bad.