Author Topic: Rudy's new job  (Read 17059 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« on: September 18, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
Looks like Kim Rubin wasn't paying Rudy enough.  
OR perhaps the Ed-con(artist) market is drying up?
One can only hope!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
The thought of this guy working with elementary school kids is horrifying.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
I wonder if the parents that send their kids to Waldorf in Santa Fe are aware of Rudy's past.  I think the parents are a bunch of sheep that are easily conned into thinking their kids are getting a superior education for $10K.  Instead they get Rudy with a questionable history and education.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 05:13:00 AM »
I'm not too sure about this Rudy guy, you guys should tell me a little more about him. All I know is that there is a Waldorf School in my hometown, and it's actually a very good school. It has a stellar administration, and it is run in such a way that the administrator really can't implicate his own personal philosophies like he could in a CEDU school.

It's by no means an "emotional growth" school. Just a school that really nurtures kids that are obviously a bit slower in their cognitive and social development. I know that I'd be taken aback a little bit if I saw some shitty ex-CEDU staff take over as administrator of the Lexington Waldorf School, but in reality, your concerns might be a slight overreaction.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
Annonymous wrote:

"I know that I'd be taken aback a little bit if I saw some shitty ex-CEDU staff take over as administrator of the Lexington Waldorf School, but in reality, your concerns might be a slight overreaction."

I'm sure that Lexington Waldorf may in fact be
a great school.  Unfortunately, even the best  school can have it's reputation ruined by a single bad egg. Rudy is definately a bad egg, actually, "bad egg" is a gross understatement.  The truth is: Rudy Bentz is morally crippled.  He is a sick, pedophilic, weirdo, who has no place being near anybody's children.

It would really be aweful to find out in a year from now, that Lexington Waldorf School is being sued, because Rudy molested, or otherwise abused his student(s).

Since he's already been hired, I guess the best we can hope for is that Rudy's new employer keeps him on a very tight leash.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-09-20 06:44 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

Since he's already been hired, I guess the best we can hope for is that Rudy's new employer keeps him on a very tight leash.

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-09-20 06:44 ]"

That's the point. The people above Rudy WILL keep him on a very tight leash. That's the way the Waldorf Schools are run.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Rudy's new job
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
I think the fact that they hired the sob, given his history, casts doubt on the quality of the institution. Has it changed hands recently?

Immortality: A toy which people cry for, And on their knees apply for, Dispute, contend and lie for, And if allowed Would be right proud Eternally to die for.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »
Well since no one can tell me anything about this guy, I can't really tell you anything about their logic. I have no idea if there have been changes. All I know is that the Waldorf I know is very well run and some douchebag administrator would not have free reign to mess around.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
He's not just a "douchebag."  He's drunken MANSLAUGHTERER.  He worked for at least three confirmedly abusive "programs" where he has physically attacked residents, verbally and psychologically abused them, treated them like objects, scarred them for life and he did it all in the name of money (not to mention his cruel sadism, which was enthusiastically endorsed by the facilities).

So, what I'm saying is that this PARTICULAR Waldorf school is playing with fire and exposing the children to danger that is 100% avoidable.  Why is it ok to take risks like that with children's lives?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
On 2005-09-20 20:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well since no one can tell me anything about this guy, I can't really tell you anything about their logic. "

This website contains volumes of information on Rudy Bentz, all you have to do is look for it.

Use the search feature here at fornits, and type
"Rudy Bentz" as the keyword. You'll find  everything you could possibly want to know(as well as some very sick things  you'd rather not know).  Just make sure the you have enough free time on your hands: Rudy's history of tormenting kids for the past 30 years is well documented (here at fornits), and you could easily spend an entire weekend going through it all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
Well since I don't have that kind of time, and you guys obviously do, how about you do it for me and just sum it all up.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 08:35:00 AM »
On 2005-09-21 16:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well since I don't have that kind of time, and you guys obviously do, how about you do it for me and just sum it all up. "

Why even pretend to care?  Just stick your head back in the sand and be done with it.  If you're lucky, you'll never have a child that comes in contact with a piece of garbage like this guy.

But, hey, what do you care anyway?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 08:44:00 AM »
Sorry pal, but you'll never get anywhere in life
sitting on your ass, expecting everything to be handed to you!  You should know that by now.

Seriously, if you're not willing spend the time required to learn about this subject (Rudy), then obviously this really isn't all that important to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rudy's new job
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure he was joking. I think that was him basically saying he could care less.