Author Topic: Arizona Boys Ranch  (Read 18653 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
LADY...no one needs YOU to tell them about religion of any TYPE, OK? I think you do not understand simple ENGLISH. No one cares what you THINK OR SAY. OK? Here's the polite version:
PLEASE BE QUIET!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
I have just as much right to be here as you do. Now who is employing such "scare tactics" that you claim the staff used? You preach against such treatment yet are doing it right here. Such double standards. Practice what you preach.[ This Message was edited by: DAUGHTER on 2005-09-30 16:10 ]
ring back good, successful programs, such as Arizona Boys Ranch!!
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
Bla, bla, bla.....

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
Like I have repeatedly said, TSW, respect has to be earned. You have to give it in order to receive it. I have seen both disrespectful and respectful ranchers at ABR and they receieved the exact same treatment that they gave. They were still treated as human beings and had every right as a citizen of this country. However, would I trust these kids?? Not really, they are still there afterall for committing crimes. I treated every rancher with respect, but I really was not allowed to interact with them.
Overall, you get what you give. TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED. When these teens showed consistent respect of authority then they resceived the same respect back. It's simple really. Also another value and moral I learned at the military bases and ABR!! ::bangin::
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
Well, DAUGHTER, I just bet you that Nick never wanted to KILL anybody-- and look what happened to this boy, er excuse me, "this criminal"-- he was KILLED while under the fine care at this facility, now wasn't he?

Now what sort of "RESPECT" was this little boy shown?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
Any chance daughter is under age 18? Maybe one of us parents can adopt her and enroll her arrogant butt in an agressive program and she can get her attitude STRAIGHT!

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »
On 2005-09-30 20:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Any chance daughter is under age 18? Maybe one of us parents can adopt her and enroll her arrogant butt in an agressive program and she can get her attitude STRAIGHT!"

Actually, I will be turning 19 next month. Sorry, just missed your chance. I have wonderful parents anyways, I don't need anyone to take their place. They instilled morals and values and the ability to distinguish right from wrong so that I wouldn't end up like these kids. But thanks anyways. I would rather go to ABR any day than spend one day with a liberal with such ridiculous ideas of punishment and consequences. I fear for our nation's future. At least there's always hope that Jesus will return soon and I can be in paradise rather than this declining nation.
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2005, 06:55:00 AM »
Actually, I will be turning 19 next month. Sorry, just missed your chance. I have wonderful parents anyways, I don't need anyone to take their place. They instilled morals and values and the ability to distinguish right from wrong so that I wouldn't end up like these kids. But thanks anyways. I would rather go to ABR any day than spend one day with a liberal with such ridiculous ideas of punishment and consequences. I fear for our nation's future. At least there's always hope that Jesus will return soon and I can be in paradise rather than this declining nation. "

So, you care more about the afterlife and religion than this life, and pidgeonhole anyone who disagrees with you as 'liberals' who are simply ridiculous, right?

Hey, why not follow your own advice and be an ascetic and leave everyone alone? If you feel like checking out of this world, please dont let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Unless, of course, you think mortification of children through torture to make them believe in whatever religion you and/or the camp adheres to is just a-okay and that little boy who died went up to heaven, nevermind he never had a chance to live because you in all your emanant omniscence found that to be the best thing to do, and the whole principle of 'human rights' and freedom that this nation and a lot of the world entertians doesnt mesh with your wordlview, and the right to life only applies to unborn embryos, right?

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
--Denis Diderot, French encyclopedist

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »
Overall, you get what you give. TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED. When these teens showed consistent respect of authority then they resceived the same respect back. It's simple really. Also another value and moral I learned at the military bases and ABR!!

Daugther, military 'structure' is meant for the military; to keep people under control so you can fight with your group against another group, to the death if need be, so that the higher ups can make sure everything goes as they plan and as they say. Its also meant to keep them functioning (and obedient) if they ever go under a psychological regression while in combat... and hey, war is hell and shit happens.

But guess what? The military is the military, its not THE WORLD, its not the way it is or should be outside of it. Neither necessity nor improvement over other ways of living have been demonstrated to me. To YOU, its all you know.

Oh and another thing, why is "authority" intrinsically deserving of "respect"? How do you define either of them? Authority is not intrinsically anything but a power structure - authority thats incompetent, corrupt, malicious, etc is not deserving of respect, now is it?

Furthermore, how do you show 'respect for authority' in your worldview? Obedience and submission?

Oh, and BTW, rights, civility, and respect for someone as a human being isn't 'respect' for authority. A LOT of authority figures in my life have been apathetic, incompetent, or self-absorbed. Im not respecting that for one second, and Id disagree if you think someone whose  a 'teen' should by default.

Oh and to conclude... people with degrees who crunched the numbers found that bootcamps dont work. No positive change on recidivism! Seems breaking people and/or indoctrinating them into the way you and your parents live... or to put it more concisely proselytizing someone to be like you isnt 'therapy' and this 'respect' for rank and hierarchy thats drilled into your psyche doesnt matter to anyone outside of your little world.

Individualism and holding people accountable, including those with rank and authority is one of MY values, Daugther.

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
On 2005-09-30 20:56:00, DAUGHTER wrote:

"

On 2005-09-30 20:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Any chance daughter is under age 18? Maybe one of us parents can adopt her and enroll her arrogant butt in an agressive program and she can get her attitude STRAIGHT!"

Actually, I will be turning 19 next month. Sorry, just missed your chance. I have wonderful parents anyways, I don't need anyone to take their place. They instilled morals and values and the ability to distinguish right from wrong so that I wouldn't end up like these kids. But thanks anyways. I would rather go to ABR any day than spend one day with a liberal with such ridiculous ideas of punishment and consequences. I fear for our nation's future. At least there's always hope that Jesus will return soon and I can be in paradise rather than this declining nation. "
Our Nation is in decline due to phony "Conservatives" not liberals.  You have aligned yourself with a party that acts directly opposite from their published "platform."

Since "Conservatives" rose to power we have:
-BIGGER government
-BIGGER debt
-MORE poverty
-MORE inequality
-MORE inefficiency
-MORE ineptitude
-LESS civil rights
-LESS freedom
-MORE intrusion of government into private matters
-MORE crime
-MORE illegal immigration

When are these folks going to do what they said they would instead of the exact OPPOSITE?

With all due respect, at 19 you know next to nothing of how the real world works.  I'll exercise my right to vote while you wait for Jesus.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

the war on drugs is but one manifestation, albeit a very dramatic one, of the great moral contests of our age -- the struggle between two diametrically opposed images of man: between man as responsible moral agent, 'condemned' to freedom, benefiting and suffering from the consequences of his actions; and man as irresponsible child, unfit for freedom, 'protected' from its risks by agents of the omnicompetent state.
--Thomas Szasz

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
This idea of respect being earned...

Like I have repeatedly said, TSW, respect has to be earned. You have to give it in order to receive it. I have seen both disrespectful and respectful ranchers at ABR and they receieved the exact same treatment that they gave. They were still treated as human beings and had every right as a citizen of this country. However, would I trust these kids?? Not really, they are still there afterall for committing crimes.

You do not have to give respect in order for it to be given to you. thats just not they way it works. To start off with you respect people as human beings. These kids were oviosuly not given respect as human beings because, well some of them are dead. Some of them killed them selfs to escape. And they were not given the rights and respect granted a citizen of this country because they did not have a fair tiral to get there. You your self said that daughter. And I hope you dont trust these kids. In all honesty I think they would be perfectly vindicated in putting a gun to your fathers head and pulling the trigger, and torturing you for a good long while, yet thats not the way things are done here.

I have wonderful parents anyways

I cannot make comments about your mother, but from what you have said and what I have learned about your father, he has no honor, and he has passed that on to you in the way he has taught you to treat people. As a side note, if I ever see you in heaven I will start a war right there and then. I will do my damnest to see you cast out.

Moving on. Resepct is one thing... how about kindness? Were these children shown human kindness while at this hell hole?
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
Overlord, what is kind about a little boy being killed? NOTHING!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
***Like I have repeatedly said, TSW, respect has to be earned. You have to give it in order to receive it.

Respect comes from a internal feeling of appreciation for another
OR
it is a contrived response learned under duress.

I'd have to say the average boot camp/program has no idea how to foster feelings of genuine respect in the kids, therefore they defer to torture- forcing them to act in a way that is perceived as respectful- often submissive.

Expecting kids who have never felt respected to feel/give genuine respect is about as futile as expecting Daughter to be able to grok that there are more humane ways to acheive the desired goal.

Her kind knows only one way. Punish, terrify the kids until they learn how to ACT. If one, here and there, gets killed in the process... oh well, they were 'criminals' and deserved what they got.... one less 'criminal' the 'innocents' have to worry about.

Damn... didn't jesus choose to hang out with the robbers, theives, and prostitutes over the 'innocents'? I guess he knew something that modern radical right-wing christians don't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Arizona Boys Ranch
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
I'd rather hang out with those "criminal kids" all day than spend one hour with the cruel, Bible-thumping, Jesus-Loves-Me-Yes-He-Does Daughter!