Author Topic: seed'70  (Read 19165 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
seed'70
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »
God, this is really getting under my skin. What I said was nothing compared to what you early Seedlings said to my brother! And I'm fairly certain that you didn't use polite language, either.

I know, he may be a grandpa now. But he WAS my 14yo brother. Then he seemed invincible. Now, looking back, I see him very like my young kids. He was impressionable and he believed you and now just LOOK at what he's become. You stole my brother, you mother fuckers! And no amount of soft-soapin' it is ever gonna get past my bullshit detector. You did this. And Thom's just one of thousands. A good many of them had little sisters too.

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.
--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline rjfro22

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
Antigen,
               What do you mean you lost your brother?
What's wrong with him? Do you not speak to him anymore?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
Haven't had an authentic conversation w/ him or my mother since the very early `70's.

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »
On 2005-09-23 10:42:00, Antigen wrote:

"This sounds a little fishy. I've never heard of THC needing strychnine as a bonding agent. I have heard of LSD needing it. Don't know if that's true or just another urban legend. Are you sure it wasn't LSD? Where would a dumb kid get isolated THC in those days anyway? I mean, now you can get dranabinol if you really really want it. But I've never seen it and only ever seen marinol in pill form once in my life. In fact, never even heard of anyone having, seeking or offering isolated THC in all my life, except every last stinking introduction at the Seed and Straight.

So I looked into the clinical effects of strychnine anyway. Shaw nuff, nothing like what you describe.

Are you really a doctor?

Don't worry about temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.  
-- Old Farmer's Almanac

"

Ging, I used to take that stuff. I was told it was horse tranquilizer or something. I doubt it was anywhere near pure anything, but us teeny boppers would eat whatever anyone said was cool. I was a sheep as a drug user. Huff this, try this acid, etc. I'm just glad I didn't know any junkies. I had heard that story in '71 when I was there. I must have come in the first time shortly after Tom's 2nd. I'm not a Dr., but I play one on Fornit's[ This Message was edited by: Thom on 2005-09-23 22:24 ]

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »
On 2005-09-23 21:23:00, Antigen wrote:

"Haven't had an authentic conversation w/ him or my mother since the very early `70's.

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke

"

Authentic conversation = total acceptance of Ginger's conspiracy theories, and a willingness to disavow any loyalty to or possible benefit from The Seed. If she is so all knowing and powerful (the opposite of powerless) what need would she have to converse with mere mortals such as we? Not that I fault her for it. I think if I were God, I might feel the same way. But as a  :em: I guess we won't have to worry about that happening. WHAT HAVE I BECOME????!!!

Offline rjfro22

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2005, 03:19:00 AM »
Thom,
           I was in the Seed around 70 & 71 . I returned
73 to 75  Ft Lauderdale.   The Seed helped me set a foundation to work from. I nevered felt brain washed, I do believe there was a certain control the seed had on me or most of us while we were there, but  seeing that my life in my own hands wasn't working, I had to turn over some trust, and I am glad I did. I can look back over thirty years of being away from the Seed and Honestly say it was one of the best things that happen to me. I also feel a strong connection with people that went thru the program. I believe we were apart of something bigger then Art and the Seed itself, there was a spirituality from the group a connection with humanity a love and concern people around us, and also a chance at an early age to aquire some life time lessons.  I am sure we crossed paths back then. I also enjoy reading your posts and thanks to
you wonderful sister Ginger, we have this great forum to express our personal experiences.

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2005, 06:09:00 AM »
I concur, my friend! Thanks for reminding me I'm not alone. Hanging around here long enough, a person can get brain soiled.  ::cheers::

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2005, 06:14:00 AM »
On 2005-09-23 19:55:00, Antigen wrote:

"God, this is really getting under my skin. What I said was nothing compared to what you early Seedlings said to my brother! And I'm fairly certain that you didn't use polite language, either.

I know, he may be a grandpa now. But he WAS my 14yo brother. Then he seemed invincible. Now, looking back, I see him very like my young kids. He was impressionable and he believed you and now just LOOK at what he's become. You stole my brother, you mother fuckers! And no amount of soft-soapin' it is ever gonna get past my bullshit detector. You did this. And Thom's just one of thousands. A good many of them had little sisters too.

And on behalf of myself and the thousands of others that were helped, I am, literally, eternally grateful! Thank you

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2005, 06:18:00 AM »
On 2005-09-23 20:45:00, rjfro22 wrote:

"Antigen,

What do you mean you lost your brother?

What's wrong with him? Do you not speak to him anymore?"

I found me! I'm right here!  :grin:

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2005, 08:18:00 AM »
Everyone BEWARE this is all a big plot REMEMBER
KOREAN MIND control.

No one order take out.  I repeat on take out.

& do your own RAUNDRY. :grin:

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »

On 2005-09-24 05:18:00, Ft. Lauderdale wrote:

"Everyone BEWARE this is all a big plot REMEMBER

KOREAN MIND control.

No one order take out.  I repeat on take out.

& do your own RAUNDRY. ::rocker::  ::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »
Antigen:
"Haven't had an authentic conversation w/ him or my mother since the very early `70's."

When and if the day comes when you realize you are not the sole proprietor of authenticity, this could change.

Offline Thom

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »
Hey, what if she really turns out to be God? Then we'll all be in a heapatrouble! :scared:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
Ever the caustic asshole, eh? I'm sure you'll make a fine cult leader. You've got the stuff.

Patient memoirs are a kind of protest literature like slave narratives or witness testimonies.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&q=G.A.Hornstein&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web' target='_new'>G.A.Hornstein

Offline tom s.

• View Profile
seed'70
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
I am not a doctor. (but I played one once with someone who wasn't a nurse)When the brain is becoming non-functional due to drug orientated strokes,clots,decreased synaptical response,hemmoraging,or what ever it loses its' ability to oversee the automatic care it has provided all those years.The girls' left or right side also was becoming numb and paralyzed.It was a nightmare to hear about and a nightmare to remember.Besides being deathly traumatic for the girl,doctors could do nothing but watch her deteriorate.That made them feel terribly helpless in the aftermath of such a wasteful happening.Their lives were saturated with helping people and this time one could only watch as another wasted away quickly and horribly.I drive trucks for a living.I have some control in my job.I get to steer and accelerate and roll down the windows or turn on the radio.They had no choice.She had no more choices left.Her familys' only valid option was to start grieving.That and try to sue the doctor who had her admitted to the hospital as though it might bring her back.The validity of this story can only be relied on by my having told it truthfully.The man who admitted her to the hospital was my father.He cried and was in moral anguish at not being able to do something.I'd never seen him like that.That was when it was revealed to me the nature of the event and the coorboration of the story I heard at the seed.Shelly,Charley,Darlene,Libby-they were all there.I'm sure it's got a mark on their hearts also.AS far as the punch bowl being just thc,could have been a mess of acid tabs dissolved in there also.Stryctnine was used for effect and enhancement.I remember the acid in the late 60's and the numbness it produced.Times that by a hundred or so....I'm outa here