Author Topic: Bush is a slack jawed idiot & a danger to the people  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush is a slack jawed idiot & a danger to the people
« on: September 14, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
and By his own words as he turned to "Brownie" ( Head of fema at the time) I use to party in New Orleans a little to much.

you can see that he gets it from his momma as she says that this whole hurricane thing is really working out quite well for the people that did not have anything to begin with.

Slow response -bullshit --they were totally unprepared , he did not take the storm seriously .

bush is so concerned about losing face in a war that has probably killed as many americans as Katrina did in one day. I dare say that all of those deaths by the storm could have been prevented as well as the deaths in this dirty little war.

He lies to the American people (the weapons of mass dstruction thing )He is a idiot when it comes to understanding the gravity of a situation (the hurricane)and he is a danger to Americans every where.

This is one president that needs to go as well as his vp. We ought to throw this whole administration to the loins and let God sort them out

This country is fucked , we truly are he is going drive it right into the ground and walk away thinking it is funny

What a remarkable idiot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
votetoimpeach.org

it's not enough, but it's a start. and yeah, people are talking.

oh. my. god. you know i'm no oprah fan, but what if she were president...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
Well, we sure didn't hear MAMA BUSH inviting any of these good people from New Orleans to come stay at HER fine home over in the Tanglewood section of Houston, now did we?
Shame on you, Barbara Bush!
No wonder your son is a thoughtless idiot who doesn't care about others. You raised him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
good point. whoever runs for office, let's be asking them where THEY were when Katrina came down. i'm serious. fuck if they did military time, i want to know who got down in the water.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
So what if the government didn't respond quickly. Did anyone really expect them to? I mean come on! It's the damn government. The can't get anything right. How can people go around blaming Bush for a natural disaster? Seriously! Yeah the government messed up with their rescue efforts. But when did thjob of the government become to save people's lives and shit? As far as I'm concerned their job is to create laws and implement them. Not to go out and rescue an entire city. People shouldn't rely on the government. They should expect them to fail in their tasks. It's the same fucking story: Poor people expect handouts. Notice how all the people who could have gotten out did! That the only people left were those poor fuckers on welfare and shit. President Bush isn't a "Slack-Jawed Idiot" He's just a normal politician. People should have known that the government wasn't going to come through and planned for it. Those who were waiting around for help from the government are stupid and got what they deserve.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
No, the real idiots are the rest of us who dish up over half of our earnings over and over again expecting that, somehow, this time it'll be different. This time, we're told, they'll apply it to helping the poor become prosperous, stopping eveil crazy people from killing innocents, cleaning up the environment, etc, etc.

You're right. Büsh may well be a smart assed, smirking idiot. But he's not that different from any other politician. And our government is responding to this crisis just the way governments always do; by making it worse in every possible way while using it to justify more spending, more taxes and more coercive power for itself.

What we need to do is to quit paying them.

Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself
--Jimmy Carter

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
Come on, You may not like these poor people down in New Orleans; and you may not respect the fact that they live on welfare and depend ont he govt for handouts and their way-of-life. BUT no one "deserved" what happened down there! Innocent little girls who have no say-so about how their parents choose to live were raped in that Convention Center. OLD PEOPLE in wheel chairs were killed for no reason by punks.I don't like supporting a bunch of people who are just as able to go to work everyday as I am. But there has to be some compassion for kids and old people, or something is terrible wrong here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
Hey man shit happens. The world is over populated as it is. Maybe this is mother natures way of weeding out those unwanted extra people. I don't feel sorry for those people. People die every day. But people are born every day too. Probably 2 people are born for every 1 that dies. Life goes on god damnit!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
I think ya'll have some misconceptions about those poor, welfare dependent people. First of all, if you've ever tried to live on welfare or know people who have, you'd know that it can't be done. So the very fact that these people continue to walk and breate proves that they're providing for themselves and each other, whether they also get welfare or not.

Most, I would guess, do not; especially since we started making it harder and harder for anyone to qualify. If you want statistical type evidence (not to be confused w/ proof) here's one neat little trio of stats. Over the last couple of years 1.4 million more americans fell below the (rediculously low) official poverty line. During those same years, the right-wing zealots have been patting themselves on the back at every opportunity, bragging about how effectively they've reduced the welfare roles (w/ the strong implication that this is synonymous w/ reducing poverty, it is not). Then, just this past week, after we suckers got done paying over $3/gal for regular old gassoline, Exxon reports setting a brand new record for quarterly profits. Not net earnings, not cash flow, but profit--that which is left of net income after taxes and all other inventory.

So... who's fuckin who and where'd the money go?

Finally, of the 150k or so people stranded in NOLA when someone (Nat Guard, maybe?) blew a hole in the 17th street levee, only a few behaved like criminals. The rest behaved like people normally do in a crisis; looking out for their own and their families' and friends' basic needs and lending a hand to others where they could.

The government response to NOLA has been essentially the same as the government response to IRAQ. First, send in the guns and start killing people. If we get around to it, well maybe we can scrape up some food and water for the survivors, if they behave themselves anyway.

But that's government for ya'. Giving them money and power is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys. When will we ever learn?

From the bottom of any large organization looking up through the ranks, human greed and stupidity look a lot like a conspiracy.
--S. Gilbert

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
Whaever. I don't want to give any of my money to welfare. Fuck that! My money is my money. I work hard to make the money I make and I sure as fuck don't want it to go to welafre bastards who are going to buy crack with it anyway. I'm a Republican and I don't believe in social programs. I'm smart enough to make my own money and keep it. I don't want to have to give more money up to the federal government to make sure that these poor ass niggers have enough money to buy drugs with. FUCK THAT! Again I say, let those fuckers rot in that hell hole of New Orleans.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
Statistically there are more White persons on welfare than non-White.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
On 2005-09-15 12:14:00, webcrawler wrote:

"Statistically there are more White persons on welfare than non-White."

Show me proof and I'll believe you. You mother fucker!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
On 2005-09-15 12:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

Whaever. I don't want to give any of my money to welfare. Fuck that! My money is my money.

It's worse than that, even. The good and decent people who think paying taxes is only our fair duty may believe that they're helping poor people. But that never happens, ever! Instead, the money goes by a circuitous path to the friends and family of whomever is winning at their silly game of king of the hill at the moment.

I'd give a tithe or donation or even a tax to actually bail ppl out when they hit the skids. Trouble is you just can't trust the bastards to actually do that. So it's better to privately volunteer if you want to help the poor. Cutting welfare spending won't solve the problem. Cutting any alleged government service won't solve the problem. Cutting taxes accross the board down to Constitutionally justified items and levels would solve the problem. But that will never happen. We have to just quit paying them. And we have to do it enmass. Safety in numbers, ya' know?

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
On 2005-09-15 12:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-09-15 12:14:00, webcrawler wrote:

"Statistically there are more White persons on welfare than non-White."

Show me proof and I'll believe you. You mother fucker! "

Why would she even want to talk to you after that.  She is right and thats all that matters.  Are you a child, you cant have a debate without attacking someone.  Or is it the fact that she doesnt agree with you you feel the need to spit curses at her. You.  A racist bag head that doesnt hold any water, and has no idea what he is talking about. Hmm she's right to ignore you. and her statement is correct. Stop being an infant.  Learn to corespond with people, and you may actually get somewhere in life.

75percent of the population is white, whereas 12% is black.  Using simple logic and deductive reasoning thats a 6 to 1 ratio.  it may seem to you my racist bag headed moron, ( dont you guys love how racist dont even have the intestinal fortitude to reveal them selves.)  that more blacks are on welfare but thats only due to the fact that politicians throw the black welfare recipiant in the camera's.  They say how they are going to help and blah blah, and thats where your lil mind shuts off.  there is a bigger picture.  they allways say the welfare cuts are aimed at blacks, but they are only using relative polls and numbers not absolutes as the case is.  keep this in the back of your mind during debates and political consortums and you might not be so easily fooled.

if you can keep up with it check out this article then go and better yourself with knowledge.  And learn how to talk to and respect a woman, motherfucker.

http://www.yale.edu/opa/v27.n32/story7.html[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2005-09-15 18:54 ]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »
Thanks Syn great article!

Okay,I did some researching and found some figures for 2003 regarding racial demographics and welfare. White persons were 36% of the case load and Black persons 37% of the caseloads. The rest were mostly Hispanic (which consists of all races). I did not bookmark the link my apologies for that, but it basically said this was the first time ever that more Black persons were on asst than whites (one whole percentage point).

I don't want to give this idiot any fuel for his fire, but thought I should be accurate with my findings. When I started college in 1995 all the data did show there were less Black persons on welfare than Whites.

Considering the loss of factory jobs in this country it is no surprise many have had to increasingly turn to welfare. The bachelor degree appears to be the new equivalent of a HS diploma (at least where I live)for the low paying service jobs. Our society has failed it's poor citizens.

It's amazing it took a hurricane to open up the eyes of people to the harsh realities of classism and racism in this country. The crazy thing is most would have never given 2 shits about those same victims before the tradgedy.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.