Author Topic: I don't give a fuck about those niggers  (Read 21438 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I don't give a fuck about those niggers
« on: September 14, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I don't really give a fuck about those niggers that sre suffering there in New Orleans. Fuck them. I don't care. I don't want to see that shit on the news and I don't want to hear about it anymore. Anyone notice that the only people that were still there were niggers?! That all the white well-to-do people had left many days before the storm hit? Wonder why? Because they were smart and had the money to leave. So what if a few hundred niggers die. The world is a better place without them! I have been to New Orleans, and the niggers make it a shitty city. Maybe now with all those niggers dead the city will become a bit more civilized. It's their own damn fault. Who goes into a refugee camp aka. the Superdome and starts gang wars? Niggers. And who looted homes and stores? Niggers. Notice how all the college kids from Tulane and Loyola and all the other colleges were long gone. And I mean LONG gone. The world is over populated anyway and a few dead niggers is only going to help the economy. Now we won't have to pay their welfare or pay for their public housing. Why? Beacuse they are dead. I'm sick and tired about Kanye West and all these other fucks (Jessie Jackson etc.) talking about how it's such a tragety. I'm glad it happened. And if it would have happened somewhere near me, I would have been long gone too. SO FUCK THOSE NIGGERS! (and oh yeah, nigger nigger spick nigger wetback nigger chink nigger jungle bunny blackie FUCK YOU!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »
Wow.  Replace the "N" word with "teen" and you sound just like Karen.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
Here's a bit of reality on the ground from a (fairly obviously) formerly prejudiced pov.

Monday, September 12th, 2005
5:05 pm Robert LeBlanc
Information and stories from Robert LeBlanc as passed on to me by a friend.
Jeff Rau, a family and now personal friend to whom I will forever be linked, and I were volunteering with a boat and pulling people out of the water on Wednesday. I have a first-hand experience of what we encountered. In my opinion, everything that is going on in the media is a complete bastardization of what is really happening. The result is that good people are dying and losing family members. I have my own set of opinions about welfare and people working to improve thier own lot instead of looking for handouts, but what is occurring now is well beyond those borders. These people need help and need to get out. We can sort out all of the social and political issues later, but human beings with any sense of compassion would agree that the travesty that is going on here in New Orleans needs to end and people's lives need to be saved and families need to be put back together. Now.

I will tell you that I would probably disagree with most of the people that still need to be saved on political, social, and cultural values. However, it must be noted that these people love thier friends and families like I do, desire to live like I do, and care for their respective communities (I was even amazed at the site of seemingly young and poor black people caring for sickly and seemingly well-to-do white people and tourists still needing evacuation from New Orleans' downtown area) the same way I care for mine.

Eight people in particular who stood out during our rescue and whose stories deserve to be told:

1.) We were in motor boats all day ferrying people back and forth approximately a mile and a half each way (from Carrolton down Airline Hwy to the Causeway overpass). Early in the day, we witnessed a black man in a boat with no motor paddling with a piece of lumber. He rescued people in the boat and paddled them to safety (a mile and a half). He then, amidst all of the boats with motors, turned around and paddled back out across the mile and a half stretch to do his part in getting more people out. He refused to give up or occupy any of the motored boat resources because he did not want to slow us down in our efforts. I saw him at about 5:00 p.m., paddling away from the rescue point back out into the neighborhoods with about a half mile until he got to the neighborhood, just two hours before nightfall. I am sure that his trip took at least an hour and a half each trip, and he was going back to get more people knowing that he'd run out of daylight. He did all of this with a two-by-four.

2.) One of the groups that we rescued were 50 people standing on the bridge that crosses over Airline Hwy just before getting to Carrolton Ave going toward downtown. Most of these people had been there, with no food, water, or anyplace to go since Monday morning (we got to them Wed afternoon) and surrounded by 10 feet of water all around them. There was one guy who had been there since the beginning, organizing people and helping more people to get to the bridge safely as more water rose on Wednesday morning. He did not leave the bridge until everyone got off safely, even deferring to people who had gotten to the bridge Wed a.m. and, although inconvenienced by loss of power and weather damage, did have the luxury of some food and some water as late as Tuesday evening. This guy waited on the bridge until dusk, and was one of the last boats out that night. He could have easily not made it out that night and been stranded on the bridge alone.

3.) The third story may be the most compelling. I will not mince words. This was in a really rough neighborhood and we came across five seemingly unsavory characters. One had scars from what seemed to be gunshot wounds. We found these guys at a two-story recreational complex, one of the only two-story buildings in the neighborhood. They broke into the center and tried to rustle as many people as possible from the neighborhood into the center. These guys stayed outside in the center all day, getting everyone out of the rec center onto boats. We approached them at approximately 6:30 p.m., obviously one of the last trips of the day, and they sent us further into the neighborhood to get more people out of homes and off rooftops instead of getting on themselves. This at the risk of their not getting out and having to stay in the water for an undetermined (you have to understand the uncertainly that all of the people in these accounts faced without having any info on the resc! ue ef!
forts, how far or deep the flooding was, or where to go if they want to swim or walk out) amount of time. These five guys were on the last boat out of the neighborhood at sundown. They were incredibly grateful, mentioned numerous times 'God is going to bless y'all for this'. When we got them to the dock, they offered us an Allen Iverson jersey off of one of their backs as a gesture of gratitude, which was literally probably the most valuable possession among them all. Obviously, we declined, but I remain tremendously impacted by this gesture.

I don't know what to do with all of this, but I think we need to get this story out. Some of what is being portrayed among the media is happening and is terrible, but it is among a very small group of people, not the majority. They make it seem like New Orleans has somehow taken the atmosphere of the mobs in Mogadishu portrayed in the book and movie "Black Hawk Down," which is making volunteers (including us) more hesitant and rescue attempts more difficult. As a result, people are dying. My family has been volunteering at the shelters here in Houma and can count on one hand the number of people among thousands who have not said "Thank You." or "God Bless You." Their lives shattered and families torn apart, gracious just to have us serve them beans and rice.

If anything, these eight people's stories deserve to be told, so that people across the world will know what they really did in the midst of this devastation. So that it will not be assumed that they were looting hospitals, they were shooting at helicopters. It must be known that they, like many other people that we encountered, sacrificed themselves during all of this to help other people in more dire straits than their own.

It is also important to know that this account is coming from someone who is politically conservative, believes in capitalism and free enterprise, and is traditionally against many of the opinions and stances of activists like Michael Moore and other liberals on most of the hot-topic political issues of the day. Believe me, I am not the political activist. This transcends politics. This is about humanity and helping mankind. We need to get these people out. Save their lives. We can sort out all of the political and social issues later. People need to know the truth of what is going on at the ground level so that they know that New Orleans and the people stranded there are, despite being panicked and desperate, gracious people and they deserve the chance to live. They need all of our help, as well.

This is an accurate account of things. Jeffery Rau would probably tell the same exact stories.

Regards,
Robert LeBlanc  

Regularly updated blog from the CBD http://mgno.com/

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Wow such anger aimed at no one in particular. You surely have much trouble relating to people. I bet you are not well liked or well educated for that matter. Rot in hell bigot.
 :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 07:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow such anger aimed at no one in particular. You surely have much trouble relating to people. I bet you are not well liked or well educated for that matter. Rot in hell bigot.

:evil: "

Eat shit. I just don't like niggers and am happy so many of them are dead. I wish the whole damn city was under water and everyone left was dead. Then at least we would be able to have a few less niggers left on this planet. If it were up to me I'd send them all back to fucking Africa or put them on a deserted island. At least this way they wouldn't bother the rest of us. Fucking gang bangers and gangs and drugs and rapists. They are all the same. No education. "Can I shine your shoes boss" "NO! Get the fuck away from me you dirty nigger!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
Info about Daniel Carver.

Daniel Carver is a member of the KKK and is a frequent guest on the Howard Stern show.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Daniel Carver

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
and thank the good lord they dont give a fuk about you.  Lets have a robertson moment and pray for the lord to assisinate all stupid white trash racists.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
yes. niggers died. true. good.

but now we have to pay even more taxes for the monkeys who climbed trees and survived.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Well, I can only hope that you land up in some life threatening trouble one day. And, when that happens, the first brave soul to come along and try to help you out is some gang banger, neighborhood patriarch. Further, I hope you open your ignorant mouth so the man will know better than to waste his effort on your sorry ass.

... and the group leader was a clown.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=742&forum=8#38785' target='_new'>GregFL

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2005-09-15 19:31:00, SyN wrote:

"and thank the good lord they dont give a fuk about you.  Lets have a robertson moment and pray for the lord to assisinate all stupid white trash racists.  "

Amen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
THE FAMILY THAT HATES TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

Daniel brought on his wife of 38 years, Darlene, and his son, Daniel Junior. It was clear from the start that both the Mrs. and Junior subscribed to Daniel?s views on race, religion and homosexuality. Darlene admitted that there have been times during their marriage when she and Daniel have argued, but that the KKK has kept them together. In the meantime, Junior described himself as ?the n_____ hater agitator number 2.?

Daniel insisted it isn?t that he and his family hate other people, it is that they love the white race so much that they can?t stand the thought of it being destroyed. Despite his enlightened comments, neither Darlene nor Junior agreed. Junior said that if a package is ever delivered to his house and the deliverer is black, he makes the person drop it off at the end of the driveway. Darlene added that if she were on fire she would rather stay that way than have a black person put out the flames.

CARVERS TALK KATRINA

Howard was curious what the Carvers made of Hurricane Katrina. Daniel thought God created the devastation because He hates black people. He also said that the black people forced to take shelter in places like the Astrodome have a better life now than they did before the hurricane hit. Junior added that if it had been white people who were primarily affected the government would have had the area restored by now. Howard told Junior he sounded like Kayne West.

BIZARRO SOPHIE?S CHOICE

Scott DePace called in to see if the Carvers would save Robin if they saw she was drowning. Both Daniel and Junior claimed they would, although Daniel said he would save a dog before her and Junior mentioned he would drag her through a parking lot afterward just for good measure. However, Darlene said she would leave Robin to die. Howard felt they should play a game to see which of the Carvers was the most racist. Everyone agreed that in her own quiet way Darlene would definitely take that title.

GOOD VERUS EVIL

The first question of the game pitted Wendy against Daniel. Howard asked them what the worst name was to call a Jewish person. Daniel buzzed in and said ?kike,? which was the number one answer. Darlene responded with ?devil,? Junior with ?Christ killer? and Daniel with ?Jew boy,? none of which made the survey.

Since they had a chance to steal the points if they could guess one of the remaining answers, the question went to Wendy?s family. Wendy wanted to go with ?fag,? but Joyce decided on ?Jew bastard,? which was incorrect. Therefore, the points were awarded to the Carvers. The other answers were ?heeb,? ?dirty Jew? and ?cheap.?

Next up were Joyce and Darlene who were asked to name a job a retarded person could do. Joyce said grocery bagger, which was number three on the list. Darlene answered ?fast food worker,? which was the number one answer. After Junior incorrectly responded with ?Special Olympics,? Daniel got the number four answer, ?door greeter.? Joyce then guessed ?window washer,? which got no votes. The number two response, ?janitor,? was given by Junior before the question was turned over to Wendy?s family after Daniel?s guess of ?movie star? earned the team its final strike.

Because she bowls in the Special Olympics, Wendy wanted to say bowler. However, Joyce went with ?crafts,? which was not on the board. After Howard gave the points to the Carvers, he announced the remaining answer was ?busboy.?

When Becca and Junior got up to play, Gary noted that Junior kept looking at him to try to figure out his race. When Gary revealed that he is, in fact, white, Junior told him he was proud to be standing next to him.

Howard asked for the name of a black person who acts white, but neither Becca nor Junior?s guesses ? Jesse Jackson, Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby ? was correct. According to the survey, the answers from first to last were Bryant Gumble, Colin Powell, Denzel Washington, Oprah, Al Roker and Wayne Brady.

As a makeup question, Howard asked what the worst name to call a black person was. Junior said ?n___r,? which was number one. Daniel went with ?boy,? which was number five on the list. Joyce responded with ?black,? which had no votes, before Junior and Daniel got answers number four and two, respectively, with ?coon? and ?porch monkey.? The Carvers lost their turn, though, when Darlene incorrectly responded with ?bubble lips? and Junior did the same with ?jigaboo?.

Although Wendy once again wanted to go with ?fag,? the family settled on ?dog,? which wasn?t right. Howard revealed that the third most popular answer was ?jungle bunny,? while number four was ?eggplant.?

A DISAPPOINTING RESULT

The third round was enough to give the Carvers the $10,000 prize. Howard mentioned he was thoroughly depressed with the result of the game. He added that once again hate prevailed in this world. Robin pointed out that she was sure Samuel L. Jackson, one of the stars of ?The Man,? would be thrilled to know where the promotional money from the film went.

NOT-SO-SURPRISING THOUGHTS ABOUT GAYS

With all the talk against minorities and Jewish people, Gary asked the Carvers what their thoughts were on homosexuals. Both Daniel and Junior insisted gays were the lowest forms of people. Junior went as far to say that if he knew a gay person was in the same room as him, he?d rather wear an oxygen mask than breathe the same air. Because Mark Harris was waiting in the green room, Gary advised Junior to get his mask ready before he left.

MARK HARRIS TO THE RESCUE

Because of all the disparaging things the Carvers were saying about gay people, Mark burst into the studio to speak his mind. Mark told the Carvers they were in the minority with how they feel about gay people, but Junior disagreed. In addition, Howard noticed that as soon as Mark walked into the room, Daniel got a glimmer in his eye like he was ready for a fight. The question was posed to Junior what he would do if one of
his children ends up being a homosexual. Junior claimed that there was no way that would happen, seeing as, according to his logic, people only become gay because their mothers did drugs while they were pregnant or they were molested.

THE PROPOSITION

To see just how far his hatred toward gay people went, Howard asked Daniel if he would make out with Mark if doing so would rid this country of all Mexicans, a group that doesn?t exactly rank high on Daniel?s list of favorite races. Daniel said he would never do such a thing because homosexuality goes against God?s wishes, which would mean he couldn?t go to heaven when he died. Darlene added that she would kill Daniel if he ever pulled such a stunt. Daniel said that she would never have a chance to though, because he would kill himself first if he ever kissed a man. Robin then encouraged Mark to make a move on Daniel hoping one of them would keep their promise.

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »
To think of all the people who suffered yet if it wre this rascist person It would be in a real war on the streets. Very correct Ginger.I can end all kinds of things at ya. including earthquakes and wars and hurricanes. It was a bit of a problem you see. Because the people responsable for tring to assasinate me were witcjhes and voodoo sorcerer's and gamblers. So I just prayed a lot. Got my gold back. And they all are in mental asylums and prisons now what to you think you rat racist?

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.
--Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline kcadams1980

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
I usually stick to the "teen help industry" forums, but I'm from New Orleans (living in Houston now) so Katrina & all of its aftermath has hit me especially hard.  Oh yes, and I've been in the Astrodome & Reliant Center volunteering, and I can tell you that although the conditions in the Dome are far from ideal (it's overcrowded, hot & difficult to navigate) - every displaced person that I spoke with was genuinely very grateful & thankful to the people of Houston... I don't say that to pat ourselves on the back - in fact, I have no doubt that if Katrina had hit Houston instead, the people of NO would do no less for us.

I am a social work graduate student, concentrating in social welfare policy specifically, so when I hear such vile, hateful assertions based on false assumptions (because that's what they are, assumptions) it always moves me to set the record straight.  Now, I know this may be hard for you to swallow, but lets take a look at some facts!

81% of TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families - includes food stamps, section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.) recipients are families headed by at least one full-time worker.  The problem is that minimum wage (or anything below about $10/hr., depending on your location) absolutely is not enough to make ends meet.  Did you know that a full-time minimum wage earner makes about $10,000/year? And of course that doesn't include health insurance or benefits of any kind.... Also, have you ever actually looked at the eligibility requirements for receiving TANF? They are extremely restrictive, based on an antiquated measure of poverty (federal poverty level) that excludes about half of the people who actually need public assistance.  So, the idea that people on welfare are lazy, looking for a handout, etc. is simply untrue - that goes for black people as well as white (what? there's white people on welfare too? No....please note the sarcasm for the love of God!!).

Okay, so let's say you concede that point, but you still say that if you're poor, it's your own damn fault.  Let's tackle that one.  First of all, the idea that any able-bodied, willing person should be able to find work enough to support their family is false.  People have held onto this belief since the colonial days, and despite mounting evidence to the contrary, still hold onto this assumption.  It's very convenient to say, from one's comfortable, middle class upbringing that there is a job out there for anyone who wants one (moreover, there's a job out there that actually pays a living wage!) - but most of these folks have no first hand knowledge of poverty.  Poverty is an extremely complex issue, having many layers of cause & effect (disease exaccerbated by lack of adequate health care, poor housing, poor public schools caused by our system of unequal resource distribution, just to name a few) - it cannot be attributed to an individual's flawed character.

I also noticed that you pay so much attention to poor black people, but what about the millions of poor white people in this country as well (and yes, they do exist, contrary to what you'd like to believe)? Ever heard of middle America's methamphetamine "epidemic"? I hope that you know meth (the drug considered #1 right now on the feds most wanted list) addiction/production has primarily afflicted white, rural/suburban areas... but I suppose there's something classier about smoking crank in Iowa from a glass pipe than crack in Detroit....Did you know that St. Bernard Parish (one of the areas hardest hit by Katrina & the flooding in New Orleans) is primarily a low-income, white area? Many people died in their homes in St. Bernard - many of them were elderly (some even trapped in hospitals or nursing homes) and/or incapable of getting transportation out of NO - did they deserve to die as well?

Oh yes, and your statement about students from Tulane & other NO colleges getting out before the storm.  Yes, many of them got out, but a lot of them did not - the freeways were so backed up that many folks who even had the capacity to leave chose not to, fearing they would be stuck in gridlock on I-10 when Katrina hit.  At the University of Houston (where I attend), we have about 1,000 students from Tulane alone joining us.... and many of them just arrived last week.

I love New Orleans.  In my heart I believe it to be the most dynamic, invigorating & culturally exciting city in the country.  Not all, but much of what makes New Orleans itself we can attribute to black culture... jazz, blues, cuisine... If you think that NO is a "shitty city," then by all means, stay out of it! We don't need your business, nor do we want you in our city - I'm sure there are some meth-infested towns in the midwest that would be much more your speed....

"Do unto others as you would have done to yourself." Ever heard that one? I'm assuming that, as a good, upstanding Christian you would know that Jesus taught his followers to love thy neighbor (and thy enemy, in fact) as thyself - oh yes, and blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the Earth.  I hope that, for your sake, you may shed some of the hate and anguish that clouds your life - you don't make me mad (I'm white, by the way, in case you were wondering), actually I feel sorry for you.  You must live a very lonely life.

God bless.
elly Adams
Cross Creek Manor *Graduate* \'97-\'99
M.S.W. (pending graduation!)

Offline kcadams1980

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
The last part of the country to pass state compulsory education laws, the South, finally got on the bandwagon between 1900-1920 or so... Apparently, Southern white families didn't push their kids very hard to go to school every day.  Seeing that the public school for black children were busting at the seams, Southern states finally passed their compulsory education laws, fearing that black scholastic achievment would outstrip whites....
elly Adams
Cross Creek Manor *Graduate* \'97-\'99
M.S.W. (pending graduation!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
On 2005-09-19 08:29:00, kcadams1980 wrote:

That was a very thoughtful post,
I wonder what percentage of Fornits
readers can comprehend it?