Author Topic: Restraining ..  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« on: September 09, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
What are your memories of how you were or saw kids being restrained by other kids..

I thought long about this last night. It would go something like this :

Sitting on my hands looking down in group for 6 long months.  They always sat me between 2 of the biggest girls in group, who would physically force my arms to motivate and hold my face forward. Almost everday I would eventually lash out at the girls next to me ( who were assulting me ) and the girl behind me w/ her hand shoved down my back. Suddenly chairs slamming , people yelling, Noise , lots of noise... Blood .. Scrambling to get me to the floor. Alli*on Would get behind me while others slammed my arms and legs to the floor.. She would force my head into her lap ( Chest up normally , but sometimes face down ) She would straddle my head ( while sitting on the floor )  and cross her legs tightly across my chest and her arms forcing my head down hard into her lap w/ her hands over my mouth. I sturggled to breathe, gasping for air.. The other 4 or more girls would sit on my arms and legs and occasionly sitting my chest /stomach also. I'd be there like that several hours to the entire day.

If I started yelling stuff out , They would carry me to an intake room, where we stayed the rest of the day and often resume this the next day. I hate wood paneling to this very day. If I refused that next day to be restrained in an intake room, Someone would get behind me and knock my legs out from under me, and it would all began again.  I was often taken to an intake room and physically restrained including covering my mouth for open meeting nights. All the time I knew my parents were in the next room.

I was battered and bruised the whole time I was in Straight, while staff and  Straightlings would tell me , just conform, it will be easier..At the end , Jason Har*is was a god send, he was the clsest thing to someone who cared I could find. ( sorry if he abused others, he was ok to me and said he hated to see me getting restrained everyday) He would take me to the back and tell me I would get out someday. This was but a tick on the watch of Time..

Sometimes People would pick fights w/ me just so they could be on restraining duty. I hated these people at the time, Often thinking of ways to kill them and run away. I'd think about how I could take all the misbehaviors w/ me,and I wouldn't run unless I could save them also.

WHO TRAINED THESE KIDS ON THE PROPER USE OF RESTRAINT ??? What gave anyone the right to force my head forward or motivate my arms ?? This was ASSULT, period. I layed there day in and day out gasping for air, afraid I was going to die in Straight and never see the outside again.

Anyways, I'd like to hear what others endured or what you saw happening.[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2005-09-22 22:42 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
I guess my training came from being restrained my self...so I can honestly say there was no training to speak of. And I too remember having someone poke me in the back and motivate my arms. One in particular was a guy named Scott Nalls ( a big guy who had just recently changed from misbehaving ). One day I got fed up and he was behind me, so I spun around and grabbed his throat. I had gotten to the point of a prison mentallity. I was trying to hurt another human being ( which is not how I am. ) They finally got tired of the group of misbehavers and then the Atlana bathroom incident happened.

It's obnoxious to ask law enforcement to follow the law. That's insulting to every cop.

--John Lovell, lobbyist for the California police chief's association

Offline Gah

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
One day before open meeting, they restrained me and they told the people that restrained me to the timout room. they all picked me up, I flipped myself over and they all dropped me. My face hit the floor.

Most times I got restrained it was so fast. After I hit the floor I would start feeling the pain. I think you would have to have it done to you to know the real pain of knees being pressed as hard as they can into your body. Or your mouth and nose being covered and cant breathe.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: the wet noodle on 2005-10-07 08:36 ]
our Anger is a Gift

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
i don' really know where to start with this.  i was restrained so many times.  

i don' remember the physical pain of bein' restrained so much as the emotional pain.  i think my adrenaline was runnin' so high that i was physically numb.  i would even bang my head off the floor once they had me down but i never felt a thing, in fact i remember it feelin' good to hit my head like that.  i don' understand how to interpret that.

i do remember bein' suffocated though while i was restrained and that was pretty damn scary.

One time i tried to run from the doctors office in the buildin'.  i bolted out of the waitin' room and down the hall hopin' to reach the front doors.  i ran into Mr. Kelleher in the front office who managed to presnt jus' enough of an obsticle to me to slow me down enough to allow a whole bunch of higher phasers to catch up and haul me down.  They carried me into an intake room as i fought and kicked all the way.  Once in the intake room i was thrown to the floor and sat upon and restrained by like 8 5th phasers.  While bein' restrained i made all kinds of death threats towards my parents. i continued to fight until i was exhausted.  i could tell a million stories jus' like this.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2005-09-22 23:13 ]

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
i know sister...i know
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
My jaw was cracked during a restraint. I always had fingerprint bruises on all of my pressure points some of which are deadly if the wrong amount of pressure was applied. My parents watched this at every parent night or whatever it was called, I still am trying to remember so much, anyways FINALLY M.S. and I had a very violent uproar in one of the holding rooms, (we always had carpet burns on our faces from being dragged down the hall) and we managed to tear out almost an entire wall of one of the offices we then went blazing through a small wall of people and out the doors. The police eventually caught up with us and took us down to Harry Hines JDC, and I can say that I enjoyed my cell 100 times more than my inprisonment at straight.
Thunder,thunder, thundercats ho..............

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: the wet noodle on 2005-10-07 08:37 ]
our Anger is a Gift

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
What the fuck does that even mean, "Motiveate your arms."
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: the wet noodle on 2005-10-07 08:39 ]
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
You know .. force your arms to harshly thrash around in the air like a flapping chicken. So intense and extreme some raps, people would pass out or be hit in the face by their neighbors flapping..

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2005-09-22 23:14 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 03:33:00 AM »
Please say more on this subject. It is giving me a different picture. I would like to know what more people say

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restraining ..
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »
why talk about this more? we can all see what the IMPORTANT topics are ......this is obviously not one of them  :roll:

sarcasm off, some of the people who post here make it very difficult for anyone looking for real information on what happened,and  destroys our cause and credibility.