Author Topic: My apology  (Read 14815 times)

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
All these anons are faceless cowards! All you teenage forniscating devils are! :flame:  If you don't think I can sue you--- I got something to sell you. Talk bad about a program and I will be there ready to sue all of you. You obviously all got out of your programs too early, you crack smoking bastards. Karen is here to lay down some smackdown. Who wants to be sued... WHO?!?!  :flame:  :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
My apology
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
On 2005-09-16 20:04:00, KarenInDallas wrote:
"All these anons are faceless cowards! All you teenage forniscating devils are! ::puke::
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
Yeah !!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »

On 2005-09-16 20:20:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
On 2005-09-16 20:04:00, KarenInDallas wrote:

"All these anons are faceless cowards! All you teenage forniscating devils are! :nworthy:
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »
Welcome to the board, Karen. :tup:

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
My apology
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2005, 01:01:00 AM »
Have a seat, Karen.....lmao!

I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment, to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
I'll put a fucking crowbar in your overspent mullet there for ye. Or take your pick bud. How 'bout a beach shovel in your sandy skull? Would you like that?

I'll even throw some spunk at you.

I learned these things from training in Straight and while you openly advocate it here for me. I can't be held liable b/c the courts deem these actions insanity and defense.

"Its premeditated since you said you w0uld do it before you did it".

Nah. Necessary defensive action automatically excludes me from being charged with any offense where my attacker is a known entity and I am in Constant fear of anyone kidnapping me again, especially anyone who says they are pro child abuse or for Straight Inc and for doing harm to me the way it was done back in the day. Go fig. That's how I get away with it. Another way of saying this is that several people have already deemed it right, on many of the different forums here, that what went on in Straight was good - thus making it legally righteous for me to defend myself in any manner I deem appropriate. Total evisceration of you is my manner for the day. I welcome the court case. Would you like a bullet in your skull?!?

Give me your address please.

Hi Karen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
For the record, I posted that last post and all the rest of them. There are only one anonymous postors ever here. me. tappety tap on your asshole.

The truth is that its a toss up between NonConformistLaw and Froderik who have the sexiest Avatars on here. This is because Avatars who wear bandanas are so fucking sexy, it just soothes out of the hair stuff they wear. Check 'em out.

Whoever wins my Avatar contest will receive a free PS1 from me. You are responsible for shipping, I will send it payondelivery (the PS1 DOES work, mkay!?!) shouldn't be more than a five bux bitch, but I will send it to you. Send your avatar to me on

[email protected]

I will judge on

1. accesories: including such things as penisbirds, glasses, bandanas, etc.

2. universality and symbolism: does your avatar convey a message that can be used for a few years, or is your avatar clever in some way or many ways.

3. pixelation: does your avatar suck? which one is the cleanest of pixelations and draw? Does it make sense.

4. Fornits usability: does your avatar fit particular and overall user friendliness for messages conveyed for Fornits. (this portion of judgement really is sorta bullshit since fornits has a wide array of topics ranging from child abuse to your mother's job).

5. Description: give up some kind of description in as many words as you choose about why you chose your avatar. I will judge on correct spelling of your little brief essay. If you just thought your avatar would be cute, or clever or w/e ... state that. Don't be stupid; or be stupid ...up to you. This description should also include the name you have chosen, if any, for yourself on fornits.

You can enter as many times as you like, but don't let's please be a shit head about it. Okay? It's not like an old ps1 is really that much of a deal. But you'll enter since you've never won a dammed thing in your fucking life.

If you can think of any other areas that I should consider for judging avatars, let me know, okay?!?

My next contest I will give the winner a free year stay at Fucktard's new v2.0 Straight Inc. I'll pay for all of it.

I'll keep you informed of the contest results as I go along.

Oh, do please tell me, KareninDallas, what program to talk shit about so that I can start talking shit and digging up dirt on the particular progam in question. Hi. hi, karendancinginyourass.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
Hey NCL

The name straight met its demise, but straight is totally still going on, in cohorts with the DFAF. I believe Phoenix, growing together are some of the straights that are still in existence...motivating, oldcomers, belt-loops, the whole bit.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
My apology
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »
On 2005-09-17 16:40:00, shady grove wrote:
"Hey NCL
The name straight met its demise, but straight is totally still going on, in cohorts with the DFAF. I believe Phoenix, growing together are some of the straights that are still in existence...motivating, oldcomers, belt-loops, the whole bit."

Yeah, I know.  :sad:  I could have been clearer about that.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »
On 2005-09-17 16:40:00, shady grove wrote:

"Hey NCL

The name straight met its demise, but straight is totally still going on, in cohorts with the DFAF. I believe Phoenix, growing together are some of the straights that are still in existence...motivating, oldcomers, belt-loops, the whole bit."

get your facts straight.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »
enlighten us

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
what the anon is saying there sg is that you should sound more sure of yourself when you say things like that. leave out the "I believe."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2005, 02:13:00 AM »
incorrectamundo. motivating and beltloops, not necesariamentado.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2005, 03:42:00 AM »
if you have evidence of the DFAF cohorting with a still totally going on Straight, your words not mine, please hand over evidence under the rules of disclosure. get that shady? fuckin hog these documents, you will not be pleased with the results. post them here, NOW.