Author Topic: My apology  (Read 15196 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 14:29:00, the wet noodle wrote:

"One more thing...notice how I am not judging you or your lifestyle...but for some reason you are judging me and my lifestyle?

What is it about me that threatens you so much?"

I'm not threatened by you personally, but I am disgused by the way you embrace Stepcraft.  I AM threatened by your cult---they would love to see me locked up in forced treatment at a Stepcult indoctrination center.  They have tried and failed on more than one occasion.  Others here are dealing with your cult's interference in their lives as we speak.  I judge your lifestyle because it is detrimental to human dignity and personal freedom.  Also, my cult, the Red Temple Cult, is the ONE TRUE RELIGION, and we have recently declared Jihad against the Stepcult, a group of false prophets and their deluded, zombielike followers, a religion which slanders and denigrates substances (you refer to them as 'drugs') which we hold to be SACRAMENTS in our religion!! "There ain't room on this planet for the both of us". We're not too worried, though, we know we're smarter than you guys, hell, we'll fight you with half our demons tied behind our alien contact altars, just to make it fair!  Praise the Red Temple Cult!!!! Death to all infidels!!!  Wooo-hoo!!!  Pass me that joint!!!  All hail RTP, St. Froderick, Rabbi Dopeman, and all other Red Temple Cult members!! Yay Red Temple Cult!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 14:48:00, the wet noodle wrote:

"Wow...are you high right now? I can see that your paranoid delusions make this conversation meaningles...If you really think that there is a conspiracy behind AA/NA...well then there is nothing more that I can say to you...we will just have to agree to disagree...

I almost forgot how paranoid that weed can make you...thanks for the reminder... :silly: "

Yes, I am high on marijuana, caffeine, and nicotine THIS VERY MINUTE!!!  Are you brainwashed?

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 14:50:00, dragonfly wrote:

"

On 2005-09-14 14:48:00, the wet noodle wrote:

"Wow...are you high right now? I can see that your paranoid delusions make this conversation meaningles...If you really think that there is a conspiracy behind AA/NA...well then there is nothing more that I can say to you...we will just have to agree to disagree...

I almost forgot how paranoid that weed can make you...thanks for the reminder... :silly: "

who is that remark directed to?
"

not you dragon
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 14:45:00, shady grove wrote:

"Show me one imp, just one.  WHO are these people? I want to know. Am I an imp?"

If you have ever tried to prosletyze for Stepcraft, then yes, you are one of Bill W.'s imps. If you believe that you are "powerless" and the Stepcult can "restore you to sanity" then, yes, you are more than likely one of Bill W.'s imps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
leggo of it,already.

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 14:49:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"Since I have no experience with drug addiction (by AA or straights definition) personally...one thing said somewhere along the line got me thinking...about the so-called "powerlessness." Here's why I actually question the "first step"----I smoke, nicotine IS AN ADDICTION....yet no one is powerless over nicotine even if the person never quits and remains addicted. I personally quit because I made a conscious decision/choice to quit many years ago (I was "smoke free" for well over 3 years...I have since resumed by choice the habit recently).

My point really is that the whole idea that saying I am powerless over something like a nicotine addiction undermines the entire concept of free will. As if I have no choice in whether or not I remain addicted??? That is silly to me. Plus, for me, if I say I'm powerless...while still smoking (still addicted)...it takes all responsibility off MY shoulders and places all blame on the substance (nicotine). Anything that relieves me of responsibility over MY personal decisions (my free will), such as the "powerlessness" idea, seems inherently suspect to me.

I'm really making an anology to express how I personally have doubts about "powerlessness." Any thoughts pro or con?

"

You make an excellent point demonstrating the fallacy of the concept of "powerlessness", NCL.  That is the lie upon which all other Stepcult dogma is built.  Take away that fundamental myth, and the whole house of cards comes down, revealed at last for the unnecessary ruse that it is.

Of course, some Stepcraft practitioner will now say that we "don't understand it" properly.  I guess we just haven't received the "gift of Awareness" (I think I must have been busy rolling a joint or mixing a drink when they gave it out).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
You all (as non-addicts) are in a position to debate and theorize about the steps, powerlessness, and addiction. It is no theory to me...the 12th steps saved my life...and I have seen it save the lives of many of my friends. I am a regular attendee of AA for the past 17 years and I shave sponsered many men.

It is silly to debate topic that is settled fact for me...I am living proof of the success of the steps...

People (and their interpretation of the steps) in AA are often fucked up...but in my opinion the steps are not...

I have been very defensive, sarcastic, and caustic when I speak on this subject...those are ways that I do not want to be...so I am through debating this topic... you have your point of view and I will have mine...

Mine is...Str8 is fucked...the 12 steps are not...

NEXT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 16:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You all (as non-addicts) are in a position to debate and theorize about the steps, powerlessness, and addiction. It is no theory to me...the 12th steps saved my life...and I have seen it save the lives of many of my friends. I am a regular attendee of AA for the past 17 years and I shave sponsered many men.

It is silly to debate topic that is settled fact for me...I am living proof of the success of the steps...

People (and their interpretation of the steps) in AA are often fucked up...but in my opinion the steps are not...

I have been very defensive, sarcastic, and caustic when I speak on this subject...those are ways that I do not want to be...so I am through debating this topic... you have your point of view and I will have mine...

Mine is...Str8 is fucked...the 12 steps are not...

NEXT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

This was me...lol
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
Without NA, I'd be DEADINSANEINJAIL

Repeat, ad nauseum.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
My apology
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
You mean, "Without SIBS I'd be DEADINSANEINJAIL"
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
My apology
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 16:26:00, the wet noodle wrote:

You all (as non-addicts)

You sure do make a lot of assumptions. How do you know that the anon you've been arguing w/ isn't a former addict? How do you know if he's maybe got a better handle on the whole thing than you do or any of your stepcult buddies?

Maybe you should ask him.

When a man you like switches from what he said a year ago, or four years ago, he is a broad-minded person who has courage enough to change his mind with changing conditions. When a man you don't like does it, he is a liar who has broken his promise.
-- FRANKLIN P.ADAMS (1861-1960).

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 11:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-09-08 23:10:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"i never intentionally hurt anyone, but i know my actions caused pain.  i guess what i'm apologizin' for is my own ignorance.  i'm sorry that i lacked understanding and so allowed myself to be used as a tool of oppression against my brothers and sisters.  i was weak.

It matters not whether i was a victim.  i want to apologize to those i hurt."

go fucking clean out the latrine. I would not tolerate your weakneedy apology if you offered it with my M4 in your face. Fight or die; it always was your choice. You expect forgivness?Since/if you refuse to fight you are already dead. I'd put you out of your misery so I would not have to type a... fuck it you're already gone."

who is this? this is hot. i think i know who it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 11:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Pirate, you didn't stand up for yourself and you can deal with that on your own time. But, you turned on your own. I can't forgive, but I can damn well make sure I don't have anyone like yourself watching my back. It's been a long week and Coasties(overtaxed HELO CWs) have shook me LOOSE. You did not deserve my tirade/attack and you have my pity."

call me