Author Topic: Furniture  (Read 890 times)

Offline Gah

• View Profile
Furniture
« on: March 01, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
I have relized that I have never had real bedroom furnitur since I have been in Straight. I have had a water bed with drawers under it and thats it in my room. I have noticed also that my children have no bedroom suites too. I have a hard time buying things. I cant never make up my mind what to buy and whats the best deal so I just dont buy nothin. I think I am going to go buy some furniture. I have found some log furniture online and I like it a lot but I would think shipping would cost more than the furniture haha. Oh and I dunno if I could put it together after it gets here. Im like scared to death I will buy some kinda furniture and then It will look dumb and I will be embaressed so I might as well not have any.

I should listen to my sexual thoughts of wanting to be lesbian so I can get a lover that can buy and decorate my home for me. omg I need help!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Furniture
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
Awww, you're too cute. You'll be alright.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.