Author Topic: Fuck!!  (Read 1130 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« on: September 08, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
Fuck did it get late on me ???  But we were jus' gettin' into it.  For real, i don' care if ya got criticism for me.  Teach me somethin'.  i aint sayin' kill me.  Jus' ya know...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 02:31:00 AM »
'Ey i know, nevermind it's late.  There'll be another day, ya'll's cool with me.  

Fuck Str8.  Fuck all authority.  Power to ever'one o' ya.  "...This is your life ... yeah, yeah"  (Commodores)
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »
...Dr. Fucktard... is this life... ???

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
...   ...

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 02:58:00 AM »
?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 03:05:00 AM »
Another night full of whack jobs at the V.A.

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 03:35:00 AM »
i always was the las' one to leave.  i remember this one time i got so fucked-up.  i was at this house i knew real well, partyin' 'n' gettin' psychotically drunk.  It was a college scene.  The girls were all sexy 'n' beautiful 'n' drunk 'n' a tease.  which gave ever'body hope, i guess.  Well it wasn't that late yet, 'n' like i was a-sayin'  Suddenly there was a disturbance in the kitchen!!  One o' my friends who i could name but won't, was whippin' this other friend o' mine toward the door.  Billy from Philly was lookin' ta understand Rafael(Ratboy in some circles) from Spain.  Me 'n D.jeedge jus' looked at each other when the kitchen cleared out in that violent way. i watched as Billy took that cat 'n' showed him the way.  The Door, ackshully.  

Then....what...i'm not sure...Oh Yeah!!!  i was laughin' so hard an' i was feelin' so  alcohol sick too, that i went out into the driveway 'n' let myself be sick.  Fuzzy had already warned me when he saw the way i looked: "Get away from the house when you puke!"  Of course i knew that ; i wasn't that fucked-up.  i went out into the lonely night to puke.  i was pukin' hard with the idea that i was learnin' somethin' in my head.  As i puked up all that nasty alcohol i started to laugh.  i thought: "What an idiot i was,  thinkin' i could last,"  then i began to choke.  Where was ya'll at then ??  i's laughin when a piece of puke got caught in m'throat. 'n' chokin' at the same time thinkin' i might ackshully die, 'n' laughin' 'n chokin'.  Enjoyin' my own ignorance to the point where i wondered how close i came t' Death.  Well not really.  i always knew i'd live.  

Such is life. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 07:25:00 AM »
I almost choked to death on a piece of beef jerky.  I ate a little piece and this piece 'o jerky caught on my wind pipe.  I tried to get it out, blew out most of my breath trying ...didn't work.  So I just  kinda fell to the ground, started to feel like I was blacking out (as my wife and friend vsp were freaking out watching me).  Some how I managed I mananged to cough a little and out it popped.   Wasn't over yet.  I then went into a pretty violent asthma attack and then,  i caught a big breath of air and that was it.  I was kinda redish blue in the face, but the air was sucking into my lungs like crazy.  choking sucks!     :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
Do we have any scheduled activities today?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
ho ho ho ha ha ha hee hee hee... :silly: :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck!!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »
Basket weaving, nine to noon, followed by a lunchtime presentation - Diplomacy: Your Multiple Personalities and You.