Author Topic: as per your request  (Read 9450 times)

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
Actually, not Animal Farm, as fine a book as that is. I was referring to George Orwell's 1984, with the Thought Police, the Anti-Sex League, and Doublespeak, where words do not mean what they mean...

If you will recall, the State was enabled to act for the good of the individual, whose freedom to think, act and speak were deliberately curtailed, in the name of the larger good.

No, I do not think that is directly representative of the Seed, but I do think there are instructive parallels, for anyone who values individual freedom over groupthink.[ This Message was edited by: cleveland on 2005-09-09 12:31 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ally Gator

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
Anon who wrote ru f-ing kidding me?

No, I'm not fucking kidding you.  I meant what I said, about sheep, about followers and non-thinkers, and about sleepers - all of it.  

Did what I write shock you?  Did it offend you?  If so and you want an apology, then ask me and I'll give it. Just PM me and we will get started sorting it out.  That way I can come to a better understanding of exactly who you are as a person. And you, if you care to, can come to understand me as a person as well.

My "dealer" is one Don Miguel Ruiz, author of the book titled "The Four Agreements". Others who are better read than me will recognize these principles from Toltec teachings. Here's the book flap synopsis:

BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD.
Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean. Avoid using words to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffereing.

DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
Find the courage to ask questions and express what you really want.  Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.

ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

You might want to check it out in detail. I found the teachings have help me put some of my seed experience and the anonymous hurlings (yeah that's the word I picked) into perspective.  
[ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-09-09 14:53 ]
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
On 2005-09-09 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"...and you're right, antigen, being called lawyer is much worse "

OK.  Enough lawyer-bashing.  Insult me personally if you need to, but please don't insult my profession or my choice of profession. I'm proud of what I do, the people I work for and the results I get for my clients.  You would be one god damned lucky person to have me for your lawyer.

On the other hand, as with any troll, I've yet to have the pleasure of knowing exactly who you are. I also do not know how or if you do anything to make a living.  For all I know you're just some Art Barker-wannabe staff member dancing around in a white belt and shoes to a bastardized knock-off cult-weiner song. Or perhaps you might be one of the others who got a payout when it was all over.  

I've followed the money, I've followed the property deals all over south Florida and I understand how it was used and who still gets the use and benefit of the proceeds and just how fucking close to illegal it still is.

But to peacefully exist and sleep well tonight, I won't assume anything about you.
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »
"For all I know you're just some Art Barker-wannabe staff member dancing around in a white belt and shoes to a bastardized knock-off cult-weiner song."

Man does that create a funny image in my mind.

:grin:  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »
This is to reply to the above anonymous post.

Well looks like you have the "weiner or "Dick" part down.  Go find your self the belt and you are good to go. :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
as per your request
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
I think anybody who came out of the Seed w/ a net profit should liquidate their assetts and pay those who mowed your lawns and otherwise worked for you for free or chump change. THAT would mean something!

Until you've lost your reputation,you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/068483068X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>MARGARET MITCHELL

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
as per your request
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
Are you looking for Sandwich money too?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
as per your request
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »
Ha, yeah, right? You offering?

No, I got paid in Denny burgers already. Talk to some of these people who invested years of their entire lives in servitude.

you Momma is a big fat's ________
--Leroy Brown

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes