Author Topic: Bad Experinces at Elan  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
I don't really feel any need to have 'intelligent discourse' with these tools of elan. In my opinion, you can't follow blindly the program while you were in it, and then critisize and bitch about it when you leave. If you disagreed with it soooo fucking much, why didn't you fight it every day you were inside?
That is why I tell you I am intellectually superior - because I fought the program, resisted it, beat it to dust - and it holds no sway over me, whether I am inside it or outside.

I know you may not feel the need, but that didn't stop you from giving it your best shot.  And your 'resolve' to follow a path of your own creation is respectable, but still, certainly not to be confused with intelligent.  I mean, come on.  Sway on you? Fought the program?  How did these ideas come into this particular argument, about you just being retarded?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
Congratulations uhh,who are you again?
On 2005-08-31 12:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

" I don't really feel any need to have 'intelligent discourse' with these tools of elan. In my opinion, you can't follow blindly the program while you were in it, and then critisize and bitch about it when you leave. If you disagreed with it soooo fucking much, why didn't you fight it every day you were inside?

That is why I tell you I am intellectually superior - because I fought the program, resisted it, beat it to dust - and it holds no sway over me, whether I am inside it or outside.

I know you may not feel the need, but that didn't stop you from giving it your best shot.  And your 'resolve' to follow a path of your own creation is respectable, but still, certainly not to be confused with intelligent.  I mean, come on.  Sway on you? Fought the program?  How did these ideas come into this particular argument, about you just being retarded?  "

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
These concepts came into the picture when I imagine an elan student swapping stories with a holocaust survivor  :lol: can you imagine it? please, do try to anon - an elan student beginning to whine about not being re-entry, or having general meeting, or sitting in a corner while the holocaust survivor just sits there smiling to themselves about how petty and immature this person in front of them really is.

I may be retarded in your opinion, but I see you as weak
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
why don't you tell me about your "bad experience" at elan??? did they make you scrub a floor? shoot you down from expeditor? take away your candy packs? awwwwwwwwwwww, po' baby

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
All of the above.
then they reporgrammed him and gave him a good dollop of lube.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
hey! is this forum what the elan-bots like to call a "pity-party"?  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »
I know, but I'm trying to demonstrate my idea of your stupidity so there isn't any room to boil it down to a simple opinion.  With every reply, you add different posts that have nothing to do with what we're talking about.  Elan survivors swapping stories with holocaust survivors? What the fuck?  I mean, what the fuck?  I'm just saying that you're stupid.  That's it. I could get into you being weak, you being simple minded, blah blah blah.  But I'm not.  I'm just calling you a dumb fuck. If you're going to argue, argue that point, otherwise, you have to do what we call "accepting it."  If you're too "weak" to accept, no one here will be surprised or disappointed.  Trust my opinion on that one thing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
And for the record, I haven't tried to "swap stories."  Mine are no better or worse, but I don't pretend to want pity for anything, especially something I went through with thousands of other people with the same stupid story.  I moved on.  What I can't move on from is how ridiculous you sound when you're trying to tell the world what great ideas you have.  I know your kind.  You didn't graduate from school, you probably think you're full of 'street smarts' and that you're a real hustler.  Well, get your shit together first, then you'll be on the way to being whatever you want.  Thanks for the ear, Pink.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
WTF so swapping stories is seen as pity seeking.Wow you psycoanalysts are to smart for me.I went to elan school.What a box of tools

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
I was waiting for that! I can accept that your opinion of me is that I'm stupid. But the opinion of the stupid matters little. Observe.
You obviously "know my kind" mister anon; your dissertation on my life couldn't be further off - and most everyone here knows it... foolishness
rubbish, garbage, trash - your mouth knows no bounds

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
I've met many people like you, or close enough to it. My 'street smarts' gives me a certain clarity of perception on the matter of your breed. I don't care that you suffer from weakness of the mind, I don't mind what you say, I don't expect great things of you or believe your life is all that full. I am however, still amazed that your breed has survived for so long after elan. I was positive that you would all die of overdoses or stab wounds, or be incarcerated in jails or prisons. Many; I was assured would be dosed up on enough medication that would prevent them from getting up to urinate, let alone use a computer, forcing them into homeless shelters or institutions for the mentally handicapped. You however, truly surprise me, almost interest me. How did you survive so long while the rest of your breed became extinct? It is very puzzling to me, maybe it is my inherent stupidity that keeps me from seeing the faint glimmer of existence that is you.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2005, 06:39:00 PM »
my worst would had to of been on an sp.  This kid Armand i think his name was, was allways acting nutz. Since he did seem crazy he eventually was released into a mental hospital from elan.  This kid every time he was in the corner would piss himself shit himself, sculpt it, but the staff kept having us watch him.  One thing (sidenote) inever understood was how could they make us as minors and as in mates patients whatever we were classified as restrain our peers.  To this day i dont know how that was legal.  But i digress.  Most all of us refused to sp the kid and were shot down for refusing.  He was bad and made hell worse.  Maybe thats not the worst part of my stay, but its what first popped into my head.  

Mike
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 12:34:00, Mister Pink wrote:

"I've met many people like you, or close enough to it. My 'street smarts' gives me a certain clarity of perception on the matter of your breed. I don't care that you suffer from weakness of the mind, I don't mind what you say, I don't expect great things of you or believe your life is all that full. I am however, still amazed that your breed has survived for so long after elan. I was positive that you would all die of overdoses or stab wounds, or be incarcerated in jails or prisons. Many; I was assured would be dosed up on enough medication that would prevent them from getting up to urinate, let alone use a computer, forcing them into homeless shelters or institutions for the mentally handicapped. You however, truly surprise me, almost interest me. How did you survive so long while the rest of your breed became extinct? It is very puzzling to me, maybe it is my inherent stupidity that keeps me from seeing the faint glimmer of existence that is you.
"

Your "street smarts". Gimme a break! Pink you are a little punk ass suburb kid. Man you look real tuff next to that probe.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2005, 07:50:00 AM »
street smarts?? you just got out of elan jackass, your a fukn baby look what you post, you have no smarts let alone street smarts

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Y'know, I'm no elan expert, but I think what the two of you just did, in elanspeak, would be called an 'encounter group'...
Now then, I don't think I have to remind you that you are out of elan now, and this behavior is unacceptable for double-plus-re-entry-students such as yourselves. Now, if there are any more feelings....  

:smile: