Author Topic: Development of Split/Pseudo-personality. Can Anyone Relate  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Development of Split/Pseudo-personality. Can Anyone Rel
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
Quote from: "T.S.O.L."
I can hear the sounds of laughter
Could it be they're laughing at me
I can hear the roar of thunder
I'm mad, I'm deranged
I see
Clowns in costumes, voices that carry
Their message to my mind

I'm like a child so young and carefree
My eyes see what they want to see

Lights are flashing, colors are blurring
There are patterns in my mind
Things are hidden to the world around me
But still they say I'm blind
They wrap me up in a web of lies
Meet the man who's locked inside
I'm too many people in too many places
I've a split personality
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »
As I age, I sometimes wonder who I would have been if I had not been subjected to straight . . .

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 04:30:52 PM »
Quote from: "kpickle39"
As I age, I sometimes wonder who I would have been if I had not been subjected to straight . . .

Mike,
You were not a troubled 17 year old when you came in.No Intervention of any kind was needed.You attended school,made decent grades,ran Cross Country,and smoked pot and drank beer on the weekends.I was there,remember.Your mother was conned and you picked up the check.It sucks!She was convinced that you were in danger and drastic action was necessary.In your case(not in all cases),IT WAS NOT!Was Straight the answer?The program I left and you entered,NEVER,not for any reason.How was she to know?The con was on and you picked up the check.I mess myself up all the time reflecting on these matters.If my mother never went to the psychologist who conned her that divorcing my father was a good idea while he got a piece of the lawyer's fee and then paired her up with a sick,twisted longterm sucker/patient of his convincing her that pooling her assets with him was a good idea making her a prisoner,and by proxy,me a bigger prisoner,I ask the same question.That was the root of my evil.
The answer is we're here,you're child's grown,mine are growing.Be glad that your daughter had you,not your mother to raise her.I sure am glad that it's me and not her with mine.My problems were different than yours,an intervention was probably called for in my case.To prove Straight's incompetence to Mommy,it has taken 3 years and John Buick's twisted face on the DC pages to prove my case.She still thinks,adamently,it saved my life.How does one explain that you don't cure a headache by cutting off the head?
The war continues.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 08:08:59 AM »
:cheers:   thanks Sam!