Author Topic: Froderik's interview with The Elan Reporter and friends  (Read 1783 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Froderik's interview with The Elan Reporter and friends
« on: August 26, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
Ok Froderik, you may start on your interview with us regarding Greg Cruz.

Ask away...... :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
Well since Froderik is not here yet, I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. I was wondering if Greg Cruz is also Gregticia.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
Hey...sorry I'm late, I got stuck in traffic. :lol:

Anyway, without further ado, I'd like to go ahead and cut to the chase...

So I'm curious -- I've been wondering what it is about this Greg Cruz guy that makes you enjoy poking fun at him so much.... I suspect (and hope) that it's not just because of his Puerto-Rican heritage. Just what is it about Cruz that rubbed you the wrong way and brought on the onslaught of ridiculing posts by you, Mr. Pink, and The Elan Reporter's Assistant? (I know you can't really speak for the other two guys - hopefully they can make it in here too)

I have some recollection of Cruz's first few posts and have my own ideas about potential reasons for this, but I'd like to hear about it straight from the source...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »
It's safe to say that Greg Cruz is NOT Gregticia. That ID was created going on the pretext that Leticia De Luna was really Greg Cruz posting as a female. :lol:

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »
On 2005-08-26 17:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well since Froderik is not here yet, I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. I was wondering if Greg Cruz is also Gregticia."

Yes and No. Someone accussed of Greg being Leticia bot he is not. So they decided to make fun of Greg and Leticia at the same time.

And No i am not Gregticia.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »
Greg came to the elan board and his first few posts were very negative towards us. He accused everyone of being him and called us all pussys.

Greg then started in on the gangsta thing by posting pictures of him wearing a blue du rag.

Then posted anoynmously about being a gangsta ect.Pink then mentioned something about him having a flat nose, then we all took it from there.

I came up with the rap songs by changing lyrics around and making it all about Greg.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Greg came to the elan board and his first few posts were very negative towards us.
I'd like to hear some more about this...In what ways was he negative? Did he come off like he was too cool for school? Like everyone should stop making "silly posts about Marty Kruglik" and/or that they should "move on" or "get over it"? Something like that? Please elaborate a little..  

He accused everyone of being him and called us all pussys.
I'm not sure I get what you mean here..."being him?" :roll:

Then posted anonymously about being a gangsta etc.

I remember this too. So you think that was him....I guess it would make sense. I wonder why he would do that anonymously though.... I'll leave the speculation to you all. :lol:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
Hey, great idea! Maybe this will clear things up w/o my having to spend a lot of time figuring out (again) that I'll never get all the inside references.

So do tell. And, please, if I might ask, please tell it straight for the uninitiated.

Religion is based . . . mainly on fear . . . fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand. . . . My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.
--Bertrand Russell, British philosopher, educator, mathemetician, and social critic

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
What blew my mind about Greg Cruz was that he was defending Elan staff who would NEVER defend him in a million years, especially with his "gansta image"  Greg has a blog where he posts pictures of girls with ghetto booties who supposedly want to "get with him."  It must take feeding those bitches a lot of Mad Dog 20/20 and OE to get them to pose like that.

Flat nose, bitches!

Greg is not really a huge problem at our board though.  The person who is a huge problem is Leticia DeLuna.  This woman is a psycho gangsta bitch from the projects who likes to brag about having a high school diploma and the fact that she made candypacks while in the re-entry phase of Elan.  She also likes to brag about being a strong woman and not having to work because her "hubband" works.  This also makes her a golddigger.  Her hubband -- he be making $30,000 a year!  Dey be rich!

If you want to amuse yourself by having a psychobitch yell at you, PM Leticia.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
I think Mr. Pink could fill you in with more details. He was the initial target from Cruz.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
Thank you for your explanation, Assistant. I'm also looking forward to hearing from Mr. Pink.