Author Topic: They got another one  (Read 6631 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »
Ask what program it is, why there would ever be a need to hide it, and why she needs to be there.

As far as "god wanting", says who? God didnt, some person did. Id ask for a reason, and then a justification of that, and then how the program will fix that.

Many people like to think god agrees with them... but clearly theyre all wrong, and only one person is actually correct - and I SERIOUSLY doubt its some random program operator or two-bit minister/pastor/priest.

And on a personal note... sorry that shit happened. I dont know what Id do if one of my friends got sent to a program. God knows it would be something drastic  Dont make that mistake yourself! Keep your wits about you and figure out their reasoning, or the reasoning of whoever convinced them.

Keep the facts about how these places run and what they really do, and offer them to these people. Doubt will set in unless theyre reinforced by some belief structure (like... a church!) to put it to rest.

*sigh* its so stupid how someone can arbitrarily decide to shove a kid somewhere, say something vague like "god wants her there" and then basically cover their eyes and plug their ears about the TRUTH of the places pre-emptively!

I was told she was "Depressed, and things were twisting her thinking." I know, it sounds so dumb, but its what they said to me.

THey are so wrong about "God wanting her to be there." Its just not theologically possable. God would never do that to a person, I dont care who it is God does not do things like that. God does not tell you to do something. God gave us the bible so you would not have to go about asking god dumb questions like. "Is it ok to do this, or can I do this." People scare me some times, they really do, its just so horrifying what they do in the name of God, and its not the big things either. Blowing up buildings, killing people. Its the little things that scare me, like the untouchables in india, or fighting over how to do a service or something like that. You know what I mean? Its the little things that make the people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
Sorry that last one was me.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2005, 06:21:00 AM »
How is being kidnapped, taken away and locked up away from friends, family, and therapists going to fix depression? And how is warping her thinking ANOTHER way gonna fix the way it is warped now, assuming it is?

Their whole thought processes are warped... its so sad that in this country you are fully allowed to MIS-'treat' problems your children have. At least shes not getting faith healing for a broken leg that would fester and die  :roll:

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
Because MORE THAN LIKELY the parents have a shitty idea of 'theory of mind' with their daugther and just want her to act happy, not that they realize shes an individual with her own thoughts and feelings and they need to help her instead of reprogram her like a malfunctioning toy.

When dogma enters the brain, all intellectual activity ceases.
http://www.kbuxton.com/discordia/' target='_new'>Robert Anton Wilson

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
What I thought was weird is that this girl is almost perfect. She is smarter than me, she does not do drugs, she has close to perfect grades, she does not have sex, she does not even curse! All they said was that she was depressed and they sent her off.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
Hell, the mother probably was coerced into sending her kid to a program by some dumbass parent who told her "trust me, I feel your pain".

Wake up and smell the money, OL.  These parents-helping-other-parents send their kids away are motivated by the referral (finder's fees) programs pay them.

These dirty, disgusting profiteers need to be exposed for what they really are but unfortunately, places like ST are crawling with them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »
I have not heard of any parents receiving referral fees. While that might be offered by some programs, it is a rare occurrence.
Overlordd- maybe your friend was cutting, or doing something that only the family knew about. I know lots of kids who are outwardly perfect (to outsiders) but really are struggling with depression which manifests in some hidden ways.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
And sometimes parents just need to contol their good kids and when they can't they buy the best control available.... a WWASPS lockdown facility!!!!  

The young man I'm trying to get out of MWA doesn't have hidden issues or problems... he just had the audacity to want to be treated like person with thoughts of his own instead of being blindly-obedient to his dad's mood swings and daily rule changes.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
I know she was cutting, and she knew I disproved, so whenever I commented on it she said she understood and knew it was wrong. I told her to stop and then let her make her own decissions.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
Locking a cutter up in a teen 'rewiring' wharehouse will not help. This is a common mistake. Parents think these places are psychiatric facilities, don't care, or don't know the difference. She will cut worse when she comes home, and I hope she can then receive proper treatement, and find healthier ways to express her anger and hurt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »
We are coming for you tonight Overlord

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
WHOA...."WE" are coming for Overlord?  What's that about ANON? Careful, now.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
On 2005-08-29 09:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have not heard of any parents receiving referral fees. While that might be offered by some programs, it is a rare occurrence.

Overlordd- maybe your friend was cutting, or doing something that only the family knew about. I know lots of kids who are outwardly perfect (to outsiders) but really are struggling with depression which manifests in some hidden ways."

Parents getting referral fees is a BIG part of this business.  It's one of the major marketing tools these places use to sell a program to parents that have little money or assests against which they can borrow money.

It makes them tireless worker bees for the program.  

"At the end of the month your credit with us will be exhausted, Mrs. Smith.  I'm sorry to say that your son is still very sick, perhaps suicidal.  Unfortunately, we'll have to send him back to you at the end of the month.  Maybe you can help your son get the help he so desperately needs by helping your friends and associates to get help for their troubled teens..."

If you think this isn't how it goes, you've never been inside the offices of one of these facilities.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
On 2005-08-29 12:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"We are coming for you tonight Overlord"

It's Karen; she is going over to his place to suck his dick, naturally.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They got another one
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
Why--being a highly SUCCESSFUL REFERRING PARENT can even lead to opening up YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!! Ask Sue Scheff! She referred parents to WWASP where her daughter was a "student"...and it is said she was VERY VERY successful as a "referring parent." Once she became disenfrancised with WWASP, she opened her own referring company, P.U.R.E, Inc...and it was reported in the WWASP vs P.U.R.E transcripts that she made in excess of $200,000 a year!
Parents referring to these programs IS BIG BUSINESS.