Author Topic: Suing Parents for Neglect and Abuse in Straight  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suing Parents for Neglect and Abuse in Straight
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »
Previous anonymous... Shut your whining parent-loving bitch ass. Maybe you can give your parents back your share of the dough. Then you can cop feels and blow-jobs off each other all you want. Does mommie still come in and check your tidy-whities when she puts your ass to bed at night?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!  FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
On 2005-08-27 23:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Class action, c'mon get over what happened 20 years ago.  If your looking for monetary satisfaction at this pojnt in your life then you need to get a job and earn money the American way.

The parent's weren't told everything, not even close.  Sorry for those whose parent's didn't live up to the definition of one.  My parents put me in there with the best of intentions, regardless.  If you hold resentment toward you folks to this day, then you need some professional help.

This whole notion of trying to sue is ridiculous.  Get up Monday morning, go to work, do a good job and be proud to earn a living instead of trying to take a the lazy man's way out by suing."

Give me your address so I can give you my crowbar upside your head. Please, I am asking nicely. Okay? No, really. Give me your address. I sincerely want to talk to you and we can discuss how I am going to stop by and take out your teeth with quickness. Alright?  Just write down your address in post here and I will pay for the travel to your place of residence. No joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
(The previous message was not directed at any Straight survivors nor their affiliate victims in other Straight and other brain-modification locations.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
On 2005-08-28 00:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"it ain't his fault he's ign'rant. he cain't read. he cain't git it 'bout the fects of thuh, ya know. uh. child abuse? we callin it child abuse these days? hoowee, now tha's a reel stretch! tha's lahk sayin controllin a child's ever movement from the tahm they wake up tuh thuh tahm they gota bayd at night and uh watchin ever move they make an uh makin um talk about they sex lives frunna all them peeple is child abuse. you sher you wanagothere? ah mean, come ON! ah mean, it ain't Straight's fault if uh sum joonyer staffer set a cuppla gerls on me fer failyer to participayt who jes happened ta not rilly lahk it too much when i tole em to git thay hans offa me. ah mean, yuh know, jus cuz sumbody gon' nearly kill me twicet in one yeer when i's a li'l bit teenager kid an all, that ain't no cause fer no long term mental destabilizashin. idn't that right. sho'e em up, girl. git on yo hoss onna Mundy mornin anuh rahd yo'self off inna th world. yeehaw. giddyup. aymayun! mm hmm! tha's raht. gon' gitchoself onna hoss. gon' rahd."

Please stay home. We're scared of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
I think you all proved my point.  A bunch of crying "adults" whining about stuff that happened to you 20 years.  F this, crowbar that, listen to yourselves.  Your talking about child abuse and you want to come beat me up?  Okay come beat me up, then maybe I could sue you.

Get over it , then get a job you losers  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
So is anyone ever gonna post those attorney name and numbers, or is this site going to be worthless as usual?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
First of all, git your own damn attorney numbers. You can get some numbers off thestraights.com. Give old Erin Brockovich a call.

As for crowbar threats, it is a KNOWN FACT that guy is too pussy to make good on anything. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
:skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »
On 2005-08-28 00:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"it ain't his fault he's ign'rant. he cain't read. he cain't git it 'bout the fects of thuh, ya know. uh. child abuse? we callin it child abuse these days? hoowee, now tha's a reel stretch! tha's lahk sayin controllin a child's ever movement from the tahm they wake up tuh thuh tahm they gota bayd at night and uh watchin ever move they make an uh makin um talk about they sex lives frunna all them peeple is child abuse. you sher you wanagothere? ah mean, come ON! ah mean, it ain't Straight's fault if uh sum joonyer staffer set a cuppla gerls on me fer failyer to participayt who jes happened ta not rilly lahk it too much when i tole em to git thay hans offa me. ah mean, yuh know, jus cuz sumbody gon' nearly kill me twicet in one yeer when i's a li'l bit teenager kid an all, that ain't no cause fer no long term mental destabilizashin. idn't that right. sho'e em up, girl. git on yo hoss onna Mundy mornin anuh rahd yo'self off inna th world. yeehaw. giddyup. aymayun! mm hmm! tha's raht. gon' gitchoself onna hoss. gon' rahd."

this was a hilarious read - well done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
On 2005-08-28 11:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

" :skull:

"

oh yeah, give me a break you little chicken-shit. you promised something a month ago you have not yet made good on. i would still work on it with you even though you are a punk ass crowbar threatener etc.  call me, unless you are too pussy. it will be funny to check my messages every day to see if you are too pussy to call or not, and then post here about how you have not called because you are too pussy or just a big flake who can't handle a girl saying some smart ass shit to him. wah!!! mommee, that girl sed i's a pussy. wah!!! j/k. this is fun. write back when you get some nuts in your nutsac.