Author Topic: I ain't got nothin inspiring to say tonight, you crack ho's.  (Read 618 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I ain't got nothin inspiring to say tonight, you crack ho's.
« on: September 05, 2005, 03:27:00 AM »
"Mel Riddile Named Finalist for 2006 Metlife-NASSP High School Principal of the Year

Mel Riddile, principal of Stuart High School , is one of six finalists for the MetLife-National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) Middle Level and High School Principal of the Year award. Three middle school principals and three high school principals from across the country were named finalists; the winners will be named in September."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 04:02:00 AM »
I wish someone had verified information on this guy's exact tenure at Straight, his job duties, and so on. It is conceivable that then persons incarcerated during those times, or as a result of new Straights opened by that guy, could remember and write down specific incidences of witnessed or personally experienced abuse. Those written memories might serve value if they were communicated to certain parties involved in the award. I believe there are some who feel that, since that guy ran Straight, and therefore is accountable for knowing about the purposes of the five-phase model and so on, he is therefore accountable for reporting Kids Helping Kids of Ohio as practicers of child abuse. Child damagers, if you will. Child mind manipulators. Locked up without benefit of trial child prisoners held captive by practitioners of damaging psychological techniques.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
On 2005-09-05 00:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Mel Riddile Named Finalist for 2006 Metlife-NASSP High School Principal of the Year

Mel Riddile, principal of Stuart High School , is one of six finalists for the MetLife-National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) Middle Level and High School Principal of the Year award. Three middle school principals and three high school principals from across the country were named finalists; the winners will be named in September."

"

If you gan get me the names of the other candidates Ill send them letters about Mel.
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE