Author Topic: A proposed deal here  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« on: August 25, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
If syn can agree to lay off, then we will agree to lay off syn. I am not sure who certain indivduals are such as gregticia and leticia de lunatic, but I am hoping they will agree to these terms also.

People, stay in your own topics and we will stay in ours. We can talk civilyto each other if need be.

But I am giving my word as of right now, I will not attack syns character as long as he does not attack ours. Hopefully greticia and leticia da lunatic will abide, but i cant speak for them, it is soley up to them.

So do we have a deal? Or do we continue to argue and insult each other?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
You retard.You ARE gregticia and de lunatic and greg du rag cruz and fake art and fake syn and jgaylz.

I was a staunch supporter of the funny shit, but I am now reconsidering seeing what a pussy you have just acted like.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER FAKE CHARACTERS?
I liked you when you were honest.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
No.I think he is only reporter and some other guy is all those fakes.It's 2 of them . Reporter is just pissed because nobody was paying attention to his marty stories this week. I am also let down by this turn of events. ::kma::

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
fuck you and fuck your deal.

-the one and only, never anon; Mr. Pink
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 06:23:00 AM »
Well I guess Syn just proved how mature he really is. Shit Man what was I thinking? To actually think a janitor of a liquor store to have brains? :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 06:26:00 AM »
On 2005-08-25 09:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You retard.You ARE gregticia and de lunatic and greg du rag cruz and fake art and fake syn and jgaylz.

I was a staunch supporter of the funny shit, but I am now reconsidering seeing what a pussy you have just acted like.

I liked you when you were honest."

You mean to tell me what ever sn is for now on made up and is used to slander people it belongs to the reporter? Wow, that sounds great, takes the heat off me.
So then so be it. Let me start off by saying Syn is a gay ass anal test tube baby that sweeps floors at a liquor store. :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Chaos

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 08:05:00 AM »
wow dont post for one night and look at this crazyness.  sure good compromise does it only apply to me or to art j ect.. its not just me im pissed about.  stick to just the staff and we are good.  the anon wasnt me by the way, just some prick who needs attention.
iving the sickfuks a piece of their own medicine one post at a time.

Offline Chaos

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 08:07:00 AM »
On 2005-08-25 09:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You retard.You ARE gregticia and de lunatic and greg du rag cruz and fake art and fake syn and jgaylz.

I liked you when you were honest."

ive never been a staunch supporter of any of that shit. this wasnt me.
iving the sickfuks a piece of their own medicine one post at a time.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
ive never been a staunch supporter of any of that shit. this wasnt me.
either way its not going to work unless all agree to these terms.  which unfortunetly as stated they enjoy conflict to much and hiding behind several split personalities.  I for one am tired of that game i'll stick to my one and only.  It still amazes me how some can compromise, but others need all the attention.  Is this how you were in elan too pink when were you there which house, stop being a coward and if your gonna be a racist slamming on people get the grapes to say who you are.  being as anon as you are only makes you a bigger tool.  I honestly dont get where all your bigotry comes from or why and i probably dont want to, but it only shows how uncontrolled and childish you are grow up baby boy
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
and why bother slamming my 3 jobs?  What exactly do you do?  do your parents pay you to clean the basement you never leave?
3 jobs, Running 3 wine shops running(Owning) 1 liquor catering business, creating wine lists for restaurants all over the 3 counties i live by.  
But hey you can say i do whatever you want, your just jealous I became successfull after elan and here you are still living at home and amounting to nothing, as you will probably allways be. Now if you excuse me I have jobs to do and alot of driving, but if you all chose to end the wretched state of this forum and stick only to staff not interupt decent conversations and treat people decently, then we do have a deal, other then that and to anons making fun of non anons for being real, your all pussys, you dont deserve respect since you give non.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
A proposed deal here
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
Well Syn, I abide by those terms anyway, except for Leticia Da Lunatic, which was too funny to pass up.  So I don't expect any crap from anyone calling me a racist with NO evidence and other stupid labels.  We suh post funny shit here, so all you little whiny bitches better get in line or we suh scalp you.

Now, enough with the bickering... on with the hi-yuh hi-yuh!

I have a couple haikus just sent to me by Marty:

White man no hi-yuh
Get reprimand at Elan
Me suh dance with boys

Elan Reporters make me mad
Me take Tony Merette's penis
Suck it till me sleep
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh