Author Topic: get off your knees raise your head, stand up lets raise the  (Read 10849 times)

Offline Janet L

• View Profile
get off your knees raise your head, stand up lets raise the
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that. When did you get out from TLC? Did your family ever when their to see you?
Take care.

Janet

It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4728&forum=7&start=20#40163' target='_new'>RTP2003

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
want to find Person by the name Jose Lara. He is Going to Thayer Learning Center and we have not hear from him. If any one that gose to that school and know him could you let me know? I am really worry about him.Please
Janet L

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
On 2005-12-06 09:49:00, Janet L wrote:

"Sorry to hear that. When did you get out from TLC? Did your family ever when their to see you?

Take care.

Janet

It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4728&forum=7&start=20#40163' target='_new'>RTP2003

"

I got in mid June I think this year. My mom came to see once once the second time she took me home.The first t ime it wa becouse their was aparenting meeting for cadets and parents and my sister was there with me. I thought I had an hour visit afterword so i let my mom and sister talk the whole time. I just sat by her. Then I found out that I wasn't aloud one and I was crying and huging my mom becouse I didn't even get t o talk to her. I was crying so hard that I couldn't even say anything. Ms. Willa was like "That's enough Ms. Khan!" She thought me and my sisiter was tag teaming and that wasn't even my name. Joy was Cadet Khan and I was Cadet Jasmin. you probibly wouldn't understand this but not seeing your mom for 5 months and the sgts telling you your not worth  shit and then seeing your mom and not even geting to talk to her even when your siting by her. That is the worst feeling in the world. I am not suisidal. BBut that made me go off the edge. On the car ride home I almost threw myself out the window. Then I think I scared my family rep cuz i was just the girl that went with the flow and never got upset. So she scheduled a hour visit with my mom. I don't expect you to understand any of this. THe second time my mom came it was to take me home.

Offline Janet L

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that. My nefew was the same way before they took him there. He really run out of the car and run a way but they got him back. He was really upsaid he did not say bye to his mom or dad. I found a person that went to TLC and told me that he knows him and that he talk to him and told me that he was really sad and flet really scard. write back.
Janet

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.
--Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist

want to find Person by the name Jose Lara. He is Going to Thayer Learning Center and we have not hear from him. If any one that gose to that school and know him could you let me know? I am really worry about him.Please
Janet L

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
That was a different kind of fear. THat one was a paralyzing, hysterical  type. I'm not talking about a fear it's more an emotion, so overpowering it takes over everything. I was right when I siad you couldn't understand. It was nothing I've ever gone through before and care to agian. So I don't really expect you would.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
Most of the kids try to run away. They could tell it's going to be bad from a mile away.
I'm talking about like 99.9% here.

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
the people that "teach" there are not licensed teachers, nor do they provide any guide of "classroom instruction".  The teaching that is provided is all homeschool work, and is done individually by the student. There is a person (not a teacher) in the classroom (and I use that term loosely) to answer questions should the student have any, but other than that, you are on your own to learn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Te work is really easy....if you really put ur mind to it...u can easily get a course done within a week...a whole years worth done within 2 months or so.

I dont c why u would need a licensed teacher...

The whole point of the school system is so that u can get ahead to where ur supposed to be. Not to be "educated" and "knowledgable" lol.

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »
well that may work for someone who is able to learn easily on their own, but not everyone is like that, some people need extra guidance and instruction.  Not everyone's brain is built the same, nor do they think, speak, act, or LEARN the same.

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »
SHIEYTE!! THAT SCHOOL WANST WORTH ANYTHING... I WORKED MY ASS OFF ON IT... CAME HOME TO CALI... TRIED TO GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL BUT I WAS ALMOST 17 AND THEY SAID HOMESCHOOLIN ((WHICH IS WHAT AMERICAN SCHOOL IS CLASSIFIED AS )) IS ILLEGAL IN SAN MATEO COUNTY AND I WAS A HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT, I COULDNT GET INTO CONTINUATION SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL... I COULDNT GET A WORK PERMIT, I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY, AND EVENTUALLY I GOT MY GED... AMERICAN SCHOOL AND TLC IN GENERAL FUCKED ME UP... IT WAS SUCH A LET DOWN, I HATE THAT I ONLY HAVE MY GED BUT THEYRE WAS NO WAY FOR ME TO GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, I WAS LITERALLY ONLY HAD A HALF CREDIT I NEEDED TOWARDS GRADUATION.. IT WAS SO DEPRESSING. BUT NOW IM IN COLLEGE... GOOD SHIT

ONE L♥VE

CALIFORNIA BABY!!

All of these comforting and reasonable things were taught by the ministers in their pulpits -- by teachers in Sunday schools and by parents at home. The children were victims. They were assaulted in the cradle -- in their mother's arms. Then, the schoolmaster carried on the war against their natural sense, and all the books they read were filled with the same impossible truths. The poor children were helpless. The atmosphere they breathed was filled with lies -- lies that mingled with their blood.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »
On 2006-04-27 13:43:00, eyecandy wrote:

"SHIEYTE!! THAT SCHOOL WANST WORTH ANYTHING... I WORKED MY ASS OFF ON IT... CAME HOME TO CALI... TRIED TO GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL BUT I WAS ALMOST 17 AND THEY SAID HOMESCHOOLIN ((WHICH IS WHAT AMERICAN SCHOOL IS CLASSIFIED AS )) IS ILLEGAL IN SAN MATEO COUNTY AND I WAS A HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT, I COULDNT GET INTO CONTINUATION SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL... I COULDNT GET A WORK PERMIT, I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY, AND EVENTUALLY I GOT MY GED... AMERICAN SCHOOL AND TLC IN GENERAL FUCKED ME UP... IT WAS SUCH A LET DOWN, I HATE THAT I ONLY HAVE MY GED BUT THEYRE WAS NO WAY FOR ME TO GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, I WAS LITERALLY ONLY HAD A HALF CREDIT I NEEDED TOWARDS GRADUATION.. IT WAS SO DEPRESSING. BUT NOW IM IN COLLEGE... GOOD SHIT

ONE L¢¾VE

CALIFORNIA BABY!!

All of these comforting and reasonable things were taught by the ministers in their pulpits -- by teachers in Sunday schools and by parents at home. The children were victims. They were assaulted in the cradle -- in their mother's arms. Then, the schoolmaster carried on the war against their natural sense, and all the books they read were filled with the same impossible truths. The poor children were helpless. The atmosphere they breathed was filled with lies -- lies that mingled with their blood.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

"

the sad thing is....willa doesnt really care about schooling for these kids.  she gets millions in her pocket every year and thats really all that matters.  she grew up poor and now that she is rich...nothing else matters.  her and her family is prideful and they do not know how to treat people.  look at the school and many kids go there with substance problems and the abuse with drugs is eliminated because of them being at tlc...but emotional abuse begins...whats worse?

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 06:55:00 AM »
well of course willa only thinks of the shit loads of money she gets she doesn't even has a proper fucken degree or shit. did you guys still have those stupid fucken annoying alarms near the windows in the gym?? They'd started ringing like crazy one yu get near it? yea well they never use to have it, not even after the gym was finished with renovations. it was only cuz we female cadets decided to runaway through the freaken windows and some how it got out. then they put that stupid huge ass bright light there with a fugly security guard -__-

.... and we planned it so right too...