Author Topic: Physical Harm  (Read 6117 times)

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« on: August 21, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
I want to get an idea of how much people are angry. How many of you have fantasised about causing physical harm to a person in the industry. How many of you would if you could? How many of you would have that bravery to pull that trigger, slit that artery, continue that beating, keep on choaking. I have had a very bad day today after trying to orginize some inspections, I basicly got verbally spit on. And I got really really angry at the blind industry people. How many people here would want to do that? How many parents whos kids have been taken from them, or harmed by a program? How many of you would cause physical harm to a person in the industry?

I find it nessasary to edit this because apprently people seem to think that I want this. Its a question people, to find out what you think, it has no reflection on how I feel.[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-08-23 09:22 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Physical Harm
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
Evidently, very few are actually willing to harm anyone but themselves behind this shit. I know of a couple of patricides and a lot of suicides. But, so far as I know, no one has ever actually gone after the perps w/ anything more serious than a pack of lawyers.

Think about it? Sure. Fantasize? No doubt. I have a standing date w/ at least a couple of friends to attend Virgil's funeral. Personally, I just want to see who shows and how they present. I have no wish to disrupt it. But after the crowd goes home to Stepford, I fully intend to honor Virgil by pouring upon his fresh grave a full bottle of the finest Irish whiskey. After running it through my own system to ensure quality and purity, of course!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid
of the dark. The real tragedy of life is
when men are afraid of the light.
--Plato

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
On 2005-08-21 15:15:00, OverLordd wrote:

"I want to get an idea of how much people are angry. How many of you have fantasised about causing physical harm to a person in the industry. How many of you would if you could? How many of you would have that bravery to pull that trigger, slit that artery, continue that beating, keep on choaking. I have had a very bad day today after trying to orginize some inspections, I basicly got verbally spit on. And I got really really angry at the blind industry people. How many people here would want to do that? How many parents whos kids have been taken from them, or harmed by a program? How many of you would cause physical harm to a person in the industry?"

Bravery? You are crazy man. I don't kill people because I'm not the same kind of scum that enjoy working for programs. I am not sadistic. They kill kids, and beat most of them. Would would killing them solve? Besides wasting the rest of your own life. Personally, being locked up as a teenager made me appreciate my freedom more.. and to go kill someone and go to jail isn't exactly at the top of my list of things to do. Plus, they'd play it like you are an out of control teen killing the 'poor therapist' who tried to help you. You will only help their business. SO.. me in jail, and they make more money. Plus I have to deal with any mental anguish from watching someone die at my own hands... HMMM.. real toughie there. Overlord.. you are crazy. You really are.

Fantasizing about hurting someone is one thing.. but for someone who was never even in a program.. you sure talk a lot about killing people. Heck, join the marines.. they'll let you kill as many people as you want.  :tup:

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
No, I wouldn't physically harm them.  I would like to have a few words, though.  Then I would laugh at them, cause they are such ignorant hick losers.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »
He is already halfway there Anon, he enrolled in ROTC at North Georgia College where he is a freshman. Perfect candidate dontcha think?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
::bangin::

I find this repulsive. Come on, think about it. It's statements like this that cause people to not give credibility to this forum. When they come on here and read things like Overlord wrote about killing people, well, just how credible does it sound?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I would think that is one post I'd remove, if I were you Ginger. I know you don't like to do it but it seems a bit out there. Way out there, actually.

As far as I'm concerned, three people who I love dearly were in programs. All siblings, all kids I saw grow up and who I was very close to. Disappeared all at different times. Once I found out where they were sent and what happened to them I got involved and have been ever since.

This whole industry repulses me, makes me sick, and I want to do all that I can to help the cause. But I have never even once considered killing or hurting anyone. Just like I wouldn't want them to start coming after those of us who are trying to help the cause to kill us. I don't even like the idea that someone would openly tell us they not only consider it but act like he hopes we will too.

The fact of the matter is that hurting or killing others is not the answer to solving a problem. Strategy and being united are. We seem to be lacking both, something I would like to see change. So many people fight and argue amongst themselves, I've watched it for a very long time. And I hear about it from others. A lot of people are really getting disgusted by it. It's very easy to see why we have not made more headway.

I know this sounds a bit cliche, but why can't we all get along?

Overlord, I would suggest when you are having a bad day you hold off actually posting anything here. A lot of what you had to say made no sense at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
Don't you think you've taken this a bit too far, Overlord?

Quote: How many of you would have that bravery to pull that trigger, slit that artery, continue that beating, keep on choaking.

You're talking about doing this to industry folks. Hey, we are all angry with them and wnat to see justice done, but I doubt you'll find too many here who will say they would consider killing them.

Where do you come up with things like this? Slit that artery? Wow, I really don't think you're going to have a following, Overlord. This is really sick and demented.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
Look, thats the reality of killing people, it sucks like that. People don't like the idea of killing people, and thats a good thing. I dont enjoy the idea of killing a person, but I wanted to know who would cause physical harm to a person. It was a question, and has no reflection on what I realisticly want. I wanted to know how you guys felt, and apprently I have been shown, unless someone else feels diffrently and would like to post.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
The differance between rational and irrational is acting upon your anger fantasies.

Hurting others who have hurt you gives them the power. You will have lost your power to the evil they perpetrate.

Same goes with self destruction through drug abuse of ones self.   IMO.  They win and will say "see the kids are liars and deserved to be locked up."

Dont give away your power to the evil perpetrators....   PRAY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Physical Harm
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
On 2005-08-21 18:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I would think that is one post I'd remove, if I were you Ginger. I know you don't like to do it but it seems a bit out there. Way out there, actually.

I suppose I'm just not afraid of thoughts. Even ones that are way out there. And it's not asif OL originated the concept. Industry people are always going on about how scary and dangerous anti-program people are. But there's no basis for that fear. We hurl words and documents, accusations and hard questions. They call cops and lawyers and hire security personnel. Occasionally, ppl used to throw bottles and rocks at the outside of a Program building. But, as far as I know (and I think I would have heard something by now) no program client ever actually has done violence in retribution for what was done to them.

Here's an entertaining story about how that works out.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#18413

They serve so that we don't have to. They offer to give up their lives so that we can be free. It is, remarkably, their gift to us. And all they ask for in return is that we never send them into harm's way unless it is absolutely necessary. Will they ever trust us again?

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestnews/index.php?id=18' target='_new'>Michael More

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »
It would make a entertaining movie action title.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 03:17:00 AM »
Thanks for proving you're a f-ing idiot! Overlord" just the name should tell you he is out there. How can you guys ever be credible with people like overlord on your side.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 03:17:00 AM »
Thanks for proving you're a f-ing idiot! Overlord" just the name should tell you he is out there. How can you guys ever be credible with people like overlord on your side.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 03:17:00 AM »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Physical Harm
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
wait... im the f-ing idiot and you post three times...  :rofl:

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.