Author Topic: crazy  (Read 899 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
crazy
« on: December 14, 2002, 08:36:00 AM »
I entered straight in feb. of 81, I will never forget that day. I thought I was going to a shrink, I had no idea what was about to happen. Last night I was at a friends house here in Orlando. Shootin the shit and in comes a girl and a guy and from the moment I saw the person I knew she was in straight with me. She flipped and I flipped and we talked alot about the program. Her name is Lauri McMasters, I told her we are trying to help out the present and make changes so no more straights can cause damage. She was 100 percent behind me and I am spreading the word to any other people. It would be nice if some more orlando people came out and spoke up. How about straight victims that need support and help from the cruel ways we have endured still putting up with the straight crap because they brainwashed my family so freakin good. Can we actually make a difference and make people realize how harmful these programs are. Is it right to have 5 people sit on you and when they get off you lost all your feelings. Is it right to restrict peop0le from sleep when they are growing up. Is it right to use food as a motivational tool. Is it right to constantly be put down and told you are a druggie loser and scumbag. All in the name of newton and tough love. We need more help in orlando.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »